500 Madness

Thread: Someone should try this lol

Thanks

Someone should try this lol

I always wonder if someone could do a fully boosted Honda swap into a fiat. The thing would scream if you did it right and I know I won't be getting anywhere close to 300hp without blowing something first or upgrading a turbo. This would be a fun build in like 5 to 10 years when Fiats are worth nothing. You could make a nice sleeper with like 600hp if you didn't have to cut the whole fiat to pieces lol Plus idk how that short wheel base would handle with all that power. Has anyone found out what the max Hp you can get out of Fiat engine? I know a few shops that blew the tranny at like 275hp and having to upgrade everything to get higher than that.
    Last edited by WalkinTalkinStephenHawkin; 03-09-2018 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks
    I nominate you and your car for this project. Might I suggest a K20C1.
    2013 500 Turbo
    CHQ v2 FMIC | SILA Concept Short Ram | BMC air filter | custom exhaust | Abarth rear diffuser | RRM chassis braces | H&R sport springs | STS Rear Sway Bar |Energy Suspension bump stops and Isolators | GFB DV+ | Forge WGA | Craven Speed Shift knob | MPx stubby antenna | Fumoto drain valve | EC boost leak fix | Nue-F Torque Arm Insert | R3T Engine Cover | Federal 595-SS 195/45/16 | Custom trunk handle
    "Some say he thought Star Wars was a documentary..."

Thanks
    Hopefully I win a jackpot here soon or this will never happen. I would finally be able to find parts for my car at local shops and not have to wait weeks for tires lol YES................. Always thought about paying this off buying another vehicle and playing around with this one but those bills just keep stacking up. Plus I would have to get a job at a shop so I would have the lifts and everything necessary to do the job. So many people in my area are buying Fiats now and I kinda want to switch it up even though I never see my color. I used to be the only one two years ago.

Thanks
    I’m game to see someone drop in a SBF or SBC! Once my warranty is up, and I pay off my car, I’m going to put my car under the knife for an engine swap.
    2013 Abarth - Grigio
    Madness Go Pedal
    Magneti Marelli ECM w/ Controller
    SILA Concepts V2 FMIC
    Santora’s Custom 2.5” Turbo-Back Exhaust
    Madness MAXfire Coil Packs
    Custom K&N CAI
    Euro Compulsion Boost Leak Fix
    Manual Boost Controller @ 21psi
    GFB Diverter Valve
    Forge Motorsports Adjustable WGA
    MPx Ported Throttle Body