Access denied. izmir escort antalya escort izmir escort porno porno izle bursa escort escort izmir escort bursa escort izmir escort izmir escort Fiat 500T Images - Page 2
500 Madness
 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Fiat 500T Images

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    2016 Fiat 500t | Nero | ST Rear Anti-Sway Bar | El Gato Lower Chassis Braces | Muffler Delete

  2. #12
    Premium Member Haring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,358
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 462 Times in 340 Posts

  3. #13
    pizzamann95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stillwater, OK
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 486 Times in 330 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mfz View Post
    How do you like the sound with the muffler delete? It makes a big difference with the car. I'm thinking about going back to a single exit on mine, but the dual exhaust just looks so much better.
    2013 500 Turbo

    instagram: pizzamann95
    psn: pizzamann95

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzamann95 View Post
    How do you like the sound with the muffler delete? It makes a big difference with the car. I'm thinking about going back to a single exit on mine, but the dual exhaust just looks so much better.
    It sounds great, especially at the higher RPMs. You get that throaty sound with a few puffs/pops here and there... but nothing extreme or wildly excessive. Cold starts can be loud but once it idles at normal operating temperature, it's similar to the Abarth. In regards to the dual exhaust look, I was never into "dual exhausts" on 4 cylinders and I enjoy keeping the stock look. I'd also like to get the factory spare tire bracket someday (I commute a lot) and I've read the factory spare tire bracket doesn't fit Abarth's because of the dual exhaust.

    How did you decide on H&R Sport Springs as opposed to, say, the Neu-F springs?
    2016 Fiat 500t | Nero | ST Rear Anti-Sway Bar | El Gato Lower Chassis Braces | Muffler Delete

  5. #15
    pizzamann95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Stillwater, OK
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 486 Times in 330 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mfz View Post

    How did you decide on H&R Sport Springs as opposed to, say, the Neu-F springs?
    My driveway really decided that for me. As it is, I have to put bricks at the end so I don't scrape. Another factor was that the H&R helped to level the car some without it being to dramatic of a drop. Putting in the Energy Suspension isolators helped level out the car. I ended up going with two sets, top and bottom, to give it the look I wanted. Ultimately, it was the leveled look I was going for.

    2013 500 Turbo

    instagram: pizzamann95
    psn: pizzamann95

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to pizzamann95 For This Useful Post:

    mfz (12-07-2018)

  7. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzamann95 View Post
    My driveway really decided that for me. As it is, I have to put bricks at the end so I don't scrape. Another factor was that the H&R helped to level the car some without it being to dramatic of a drop. Putting in the Energy Suspension isolators helped level out the car. I ended up going with two sets, top and bottom, to give it the look I wanted. Ultimately, it was the leveled look I was going for.

    Looks great! Especially with those wheels. Thanks for sharing
    2016 Fiat 500t | Nero | ST Rear Anti-Sway Bar | El Gato Lower Chassis Braces | Muffler Delete

  8. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    2016 Fiat 500t | Nero | ST Rear Anti-Sway Bar | El Gato Lower Chassis Braces | Muffler Delete

  9. #18
    Senior Member zonker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts
    Cheryl's '13 T:

    2017 124 Spider Classica - modded tastefully
    2013 500e - 189 lb lighter
    1974 X1/9 - modestly restified
    1971 124 Spider(s) - latest resto project

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Fiat 124 Spider Images
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat 124 Spider Images
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 07-13-2018, 12:05 PM
  2. Fiat 500e Images
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat 500e
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 09:05 AM
  3. Fiat 500e Images
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat 500 General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 02:38 AM
  4. First Fiat 500T Images?
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat500USA.com Articles and Story Comments
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 11:15 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •