Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

SXM presets?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lammie200

SXM presets?

How do you set them? I can get to a "Favorites" menu, but the functionality is grayed out.
    2017 Abarth Grigio Cenre SR | OEM Leather | OEM 17s | Max Flo Wrapped CAI | E+D Tune P1 | TMC Autoflash | 4C CPs | MPx AB Exhaust | RRM Turbo Blanket | Forge RBOV DV & WGA | ATM FMIC | PCV Catch Can | 5mm/16mm Spacers | Neu-F Rear Bar | DNA Lower & Side Braces & Camber Plates | 4 Konis | 4 Springs | GP End Links | MPx MC Bracket | Power Stop Z23 Pads & Rotors | 2" Steering Wheel Spacer

2013 Sport Argento SR - SOLD - | Many Mods
  • Tramonto
    Lifetime Member
    • Sep 2017

Which type of screen do you have? A touch screen or the older amber pixel single row of txt screen.
    PRESENT Italian marquis
    2015 FIAT 500L (RIVA Tribute)
    ….. Looking at the 695 Revale for inspiration…..
    1997 Alfa Romeo 916 Spider - Cuore Sportivo edition
    PAST Italian marquis
    2015 Abarth Cabrio (695 Edizione Maserati Tribute)
    …..THANK YOU for voting me CAR OF YR 2021…..
    2015 FIAT 500 Sport
    1989 TC by Maserati (yes it’s a Maserati but sold by Chrysler)

Comment

• lammie200

Touchscreen. It is the one that comes on 2017 models. The Sirius website says that the preset functions are dependent on the radio type that you have. I cannot find anything on the Sirius website that remotely resembles the system that we have. Also, the UConnect manuals that I have seen punt on the SXM functions. They don't really say much except to advertise for Sirius.
      2017 Abarth Grigio Cenre SR | OEM Leather | OEM 17s | Max Flo Wrapped CAI | E+D Tune P1 | TMC Autoflash | 4C CPs | MPx AB Exhaust | RRM Turbo Blanket | Forge RBOV DV & WGA | ATM FMIC | PCV Catch Can | 5mm/16mm Spacers | Neu-F Rear Bar | DNA Lower & Side Braces & Camber Plates | 4 Konis | 4 Springs | GP End Links | MPx MC Bracket | Power Stop Z23 Pads & Rotors | 2" Steering Wheel Spacer

Comment

• lammie200

I guess that FCA should note that no one cares for the SXM option.

Comment

• SeaDawg
          Lifetime Member
          Lifetime Member
          • May 2011

Originally posted by lammie200
          I guess that FCA should note that no one cares for the SXM option.
          Love Sirius...have it in my 2016 FIAT Sport and my 2016.5 Mazda CX5. I do 'Mostly Music' in both. I usually leave it on 32 'The Bridge'.
          Max
          FIAT Number 1:
          2012 Rosso Sport - 5M
          FIAT Number 2:
          2013 Grigio Abarth - 5M
          FIAT Number 3:
          2013 Bianco Perla Pop - 6A
          FIAT Number 4:
          2016 Verde Chiaro Sport (Automatic)
          Avorio Interior
          Automatic Temperature Control A/C
          UConnect Touch Screen with AM/FM/Sirius Radio

2019 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring

Comment

• Fiat500USA
            Amministratore
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by SeaDawg
            Love Sirius...have it in my 2016 FIAT Sport and my 2016.5 Mazda CX5. I do 'Mostly Music' in both. I usually leave it on 32 'The Bridge'.
            That's my wife's go to channel, too.
            Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
            fiat 500 forum signature
            abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• lammie200

I found a way to pare down the channel selection, but not how to change the presets that run across the top of the screen. Weird that if you take a channel selection out it still appears and can be chosen with the presets.

Comment

• Greg Elmassian
                • Aug 2014

Not in the car right now, but believe you touch and hold the station.. It shows the presets, like 5 of them, and then you can show more groups of 5 or so...

I might be remembering it wrong in terms of the number of stations, but I do have my presets working ...

If you don't get it working, let me know, I'll write up the procedure.

Greg

Comment

• lammie200

Originally posted by Greg Elmassian
                  Not in the car right now, but believe you touch and hold the station.. It shows the presets, like 5 of them, and then you can show more groups of 5 or so...

I might be remembering it wrong in terms of the number of stations, but I do have my presets working ...

If you don't get it working, let me know, I'll write up the procedure.

Greg
                  Yeah, that worked. I may have had to change a setting, but I got it set up like I want. However, the biggest issue is the reception. I thought that satellite radio was glitch free. Just going through an intersection with a few traffic lights will kill the reception. Definitely not worth full price for a subscription.

Comment