Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

First off, what brands of bearings are you using? Even a couple of the name brands have been noted to fail (front and rear) on the Fiat. Are you sourcing...

Ah, I've missed you Ted. Yeah, $145 is MSRP (dealer price). Around $16 to replace each unit. That's why people don't go to the dealer until they've checked...

OK, so you guys say Turbo coils won't work on the non-turbo. We know Alfa coils work on the turbo car... but they also work on the N/A models?

Go with Alfa coil pacs, expensive but smooth acceleration without hesitation = worth the price

https://500madness.com/start-shopping/pe...

Prices are all over the place for TPMS sensors and the quality varies. I wouldn't kick yourself too hard because you got the best ones out there, so youll...

Well...Welcome back Tedolph.

I got four new sensors as preventative maintenance with a four tire purchase at Costco. Paid Feb 2021 $43.89...

Only 11 weeks away to Ottawa Viva Italia Car Concorso and Italia Car Parade June 14 to 16
This is the only place to be on Fathers Day

These are the Gold winner for the 9th Italian Car Day event

Fernado Pasquale 2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
Alessandro Pellerito 1971...

Fiat X1/9: The Affordable Mid-Engine Sports Car That's Still Addictively Fun Today - autoevolution
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/fiat-x1-9...

Don't miss this event held in little Italy Montreal !!!...

This will be one of the largest gatherings of Italian Cars
Clubs form Toronto , Montreal and Ottawa will be attending ;

Toronto is...

Well, after 12 years and 90k miles, I also finally got the dreaded "Tire Pressure Monitoring System Unavailable" dashboard warning during startups....

I've checked the last few tanks, and the on-board measurement is consistently higher than what I calculate at the pump by 5-8%. Obviously it is not a...

Still getting about 42.5 mpg in mixed driving in my 2012 pop.

Only use the cheapest regular gas, not 91.

Tedolph

It should, Not sure if the others spoilers, need the roof pins....

Sure it will!...

nice idea!

but you should have had the sharp joins coming out the bottom of the rest..not the top

If you take the parts out of the equation, what's left is the installation and driving over curbs, which I don't think you are doing. It sounds like...

Fiat Passport

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tramonto
    Lifetime Member
    • Sep 2017

Fiat Passport

Been trying to think of something fun for all Fiat drivers.
    First let me digress. In some areas that have several wineries they may have a "wine trail" or "wine passport". Visit the Winery and get your passport stamped upon completion turn it in and get a T-Shirt showing the wineries. I also think Harley Davis does something for their clubs showing where all a person has been.
    What if there was something for just Fiat. (T-shirt with map of US showing a Fiat going from state to state the filled in states would be the states you have taken your Fiat. Could also add Fiat events) or set something up on this website that would allow people to show their achievements. This could be a page that we pay for. I was thinking it might be fun to see how many states and/or Fiat events they have taken their car.

Just a thought.
    PRESENT Italian marquis
    2015 FIAT 500L (RIVA Tribute)
    ….. Looking at the 695 Revale for inspiration…..
    1997 Alfa Romeo 916 Spider - Cuore Sportivo edition
    PAST Italian marquis
    2015 Abarth Cabrio (695 Edizione Maserati Tribute)
    …..THANK YOU for voting me CAR OF YR 2021…..
    2015 FIAT 500 Sport
    1989 TC by Maserati (yes it’s a Maserati but sold by Chrysler)
  • Robert Nixon

The FIAT Club of America would be a possible sponsor of this.
    2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
    My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Comment

• Burkett1983
      • Jul 2015

Neat Idea!

Comment

• Tramonto
        Lifetime Member
        • Sep 2017

IMG_2667.JPGIMG_2669.JPGIMG_2668.JPG

This is what I did so I could have a record of the events that I take my Abarth too. Both those that are Fiat and some non Fiat events as well. I have set this up so that it is all digital and then print out the pages as I need them. I set this up so that it would fit on a regular size sheet of paper and folded it in half. It also is set up to print front to back. I know that this is a rough copy but needed to start some where. I wish there was someway that the club could make something up like this. I see it as a tool to help advocate the different club events across the club. For a small fee sell the passport. Then require so many club events to be entered into the Passport (the club event should state that it is a Passport event) along with so many other non-passport or club events. Once the Passport is filled to meet the required amount of events it can be used to purchase a unique passport item (mug, T-shirt, water bottle, hat) from the club. I know that several Wineries will work up a Winery trail. Here in Chattanooga there are several Coffee Shops that have set up something similar.

Just a thought
        PRESENT Italian marquis
        2015 FIAT 500L (RIVA Tribute)
        ….. Looking at the 695 Revale for inspiration…..
        1997 Alfa Romeo 916 Spider - Cuore Sportivo edition
        PAST Italian marquis
        2015 Abarth Cabrio (695 Edizione Maserati Tribute)
        …..THANK YOU for voting me CAR OF YR 2021…..
        2015 FIAT 500 Sport
        1989 TC by Maserati (yes it’s a Maserati but sold by Chrysler)

Comment

• Fiat500USA
          Amministratore
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Tramonto
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]34252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34253[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]34254[/ATTACH]

This is what I did so I could have a record of the events that I take my Abarth too. Both those that are Fiat and some non Fiat events as well. I have set this up so that it is all digital and then print out the pages as I need them. I set this up so that it would fit on a regular size sheet of paper and folded it in half. It also is set up to print front to back. I know that this is a rough copy but needed to start some where. I wish there was someway that the club could make something up like this. I see it as a tool to help advocate the different club events across the club. For a small fee sell the passport. Then require so many club events to be entered into the Passport (the club event should state that it is a Passport event) along with so many other non-passport or club events. Once the Passport is filled to meet the required amount of events it can be used to purchase a unique passport item (mug, T-shirt, water bottle, hat) from the club. I know that several Wineries will work up a Winery trail. Here in Chattanooga there are several Coffee Shops that have set up something similar.

Just a thought

I don't know how I missed this. This sounds like a great idea and a lot of fun! I'll pass it onto the club. People would be welcome to document their achievements and places they've gone here on the site.
          Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
          fiat 500 forum signature
          abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment