Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Lesney Matchbox Fiat 1500

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lil Blue
    • Nov 2013

Lesney Matchbox Fiat 1500

Mail call yesterday. Got this off of e-bay, and it turns out I beat out another local collector for it. Didn't realize this was a "rare" color until after I got it...and I got it for far less others have paid for just the car without the box. The guy said I must have had my max bid set higher than his at the last second...and yeah...set it pretty high (glad I didn't pay that though....wife would have killed me) because it was a Fiat and I really wanted it. Considered "played with" condition. Have another one coming in green with box.

sigpic

2012 Pop Cabrio (Lil Blue/Poco Blu) 2013 Abarth Cabrio (Poco Ribelle) 1980 Spider Pininfarina 2000 (Money Pit)
  • Amacento
    • Jan 2014

Very cool. This model was adopted by many countries across Europe.
    http://cc5club.blogspot.com/

https://www.pinterest.com/CC5Club/

https://www.facebook.com/CC5Club

“... there is only one way to drive a small FIAT, and that is without mercy.” - James May

Vivere | Amare | Guidare is the name of the game. Read About The Legend Or Be About The Legend. - ARJR

Comment

• streetsurfer
      • Mar 2013

I know you give a lot away, and think that an awesome thing to get the kids going in a good direction. How large is your keeper collection getting to be?

Reminds me very much of a Simca I had at 16. It also, was a well oxidized and road worn red but buffed out very nicely. I can picture the day I cleaned it up still, in my cousin’s garage under his guidance. A hoot to drive!

Comment

• Rsamson67
        • Sep 2016

Great find!

Comment

• Lil Blue
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by streetsurfer
          I know you give a lot away, and think that an awesome thing to get the kids going in a good direction. How large is your keeper collection getting to be?
          Without counting...maybe 200-300? I went "nuts" when I first started collecting Hot Wheels back in march or april...buying up anything and everything. Now I only get new Hot Wheels to give away...would have to really grab my interest. I probably have about 500 loose to give away. Have about 100 new in package to give away at Roller Derby in a couple of weeks. I also keep about 20 new in package in the trunk of the Abarth for when kids come up with their parents because of the car...or the minion in the back seat.

New wise I've switched to Matchboxes...better detail and more realistic. But really go "hunting" for old Lesney's because they have a story to tell...have some history. Wife goes after Tootsie Toys, Micro Machines...etc. Only Hot Wheels I really buy for myself now are pre 80's...and even then..I get picky. Have rescued some red lines though.

I enjoy giving them to kids...puts a smile on their face. Kids need to be kids..and there's to much negative stuff anymore. Giving them away loose I'm hoping it helps keep the collectors from trying to dig through.
          sigpic

2012 Pop Cabrio (Lil Blue/Poco Blu) 2013 Abarth Cabrio (Poco Ribelle) 1980 Spider Pininfarina 2000 (Money Pit)

Comment

• Lil Blue
            • Nov 2013

Since I'm relatively new....still learning, and sometimes a little surprised by some of these. Got my order of 9 off of e-bay yesterday (still waiting on my other Fiat). Wanted these mostly for the VW's and the Jag. I didn't realize there was a Ferrari in the mix. The Ferrari is right hand drive....not left like most others...and has nicely detailed wheels/hub caps, not just black like others. I paid almost $6/each if you factor in shipping. I like to go back if I haven't already checked, the e-bay sold prices to see if I got a deal....paid to high....etc. Basically I'm about average....but what surprised me was the VW's in about the same condition have sold for more (about 10-15 each), then the Ferrari (under 10). Would of thought the Ferrari would have been worth more. They sure don't make them like they use to.
            sigpic

Comment

• Lil Blue
              • Nov 2013

Did a little "hunting" on the way home yesterday (turned a 4 hour drive into an 8 hour drive) where I got some decent Lesney's. But....the other Fiat I got off e-bay was waiting for me when we got home also. The Fiat collection is growing nicely.
              sigpic

Comment