Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Fiat 500X Mirror Covers Install How To

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Fiat 500X Mirror Covers Install How To

Complete guide to installing Fiat 500X Mopar Mirror Covers. Images, links and more...

Read about it here: How to Install FIat 500X Mopar Mirror Covers

Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Anyone try installing mirror covers onto their 500X? Post some pics if you have.

fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Haring
      Lifetime Member
      • Feb 2012

I might try this to remove and reinstall mine. Mine already came with the red mirror caps but they did a bad job putting them on so they wont stay on tight. Or might just have the studio do it since I'd guess that'd be covered under warranty and if anythings broken then I can say that I didn't do anything to screw it up. Although I have been looking at a set of the gray ones or orange ones....hmmm.
      2018 Luminoso Orange 500c Lounge - H&R/Koni - Abarth Interior, 17" Wheels & Exhaust

Comment

• Fiat500USA
        Amministratore
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Haring
        I might try this to remove and reinstall mine. Mine already came with the red mirror caps but they did a bad job putting them on so they wont stay on tight. Or might just have the studio do it since I'd guess that'd be covered under warranty and if anythings broken then I can say that I didn't do anything to screw it up. Although I have been looking at a set of the gray ones or orange ones....hmmm.
        Yeah, having the studio do it will keep the warranty alive. Odds are the clip got broken or bent. Maybe you can get the replacement red one from them so you have it and then get your grey or orange one.

My passenger side mirror was also damaged at some point and one of the clips was bent and not engaging.

Another way to do this I've heard is to take your hand, place it on the cover and squeeze the cover like you are palming a football. As the cover flexes, push it in to disengage the clips and then pull it off. I haven't tried it myself, but I've read this on an Italian site. That would be a lot easier than the using the trim stick the directions mention.

Putting the mirror cover on is easy as it just snaps on when everything is lined up.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• Mikeyjm1
          • Nov 2016

Any idea if there will be flat black available from the Urbana or if anyone is making actual carbon fiber sets?
          16’ 500X Pop, Rosso, 1.4T/M6, 18” O.Z. 45th Anniversary, H&R springs, Momo shift knob, K&N drop in, MPX TB, Deyeme Racing CDV delete, Magnaflow with 2.5” B-pipe by http://stagefp.com/, ATP DP. *finally a beta tune by Bob Bishop
          15’ 4C Spider, Madraperla White, Track Pack & Red Leather seats.
          13’ 500 Abarth, Bianco, M5, 17”, Koni shocks, Eibach Prokit, CFP Hats, ES/EC bumps and seats, Powerstop brakes, K&N drop in. (Wife's)
          95’ Wrangler, Aqua, 4.0/Auto,
          4” lift, too much to list (Also Hers)

Comment