Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Hello, please contact your local dealership for assistance with this part. You can find dealerships near you at www.fiatusa.com/find-dealer. If you need...

2.4's are known (throughout FCA body styles) for being hit and miss on excessive oil consumption...

They are commonly called "the boat...

Ask SBI for the definitive answer.
Get the persons name at SBI that you consult with...
Hope that helps

Manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the 2024 Fiat (500e)RED is $32,500, plus a $1,595 destination charge.

More details here below....

Yes, it should. Try it out....

What will the price range be??

Could you please tell me if it still works?

Here are some steps. Please follow them.
  1. Click on "User Settings" (located under your username at the top right).
  2. Select "Account."
  3. Go

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having an issue. An "ungodly" sound isn't too descriptive. What does it sound like? When does...

Valve length question

Hello,

2013 Abarth in Canada.

I had the typical burnt exhaust valve issue. I decided not to go with the OEM ones since first...

I am going to assume you mean Gen 1 because of cost.

Most Mechanical issues were corrected by 2017. If you do buy a 2016 make sure the motor...

What common issues should I look for in a 500x?

I'm looking at different cars and the 500x has crossed my mind. I'm wondering what issues I should look for because as a Fiat fan and someone needing...

Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier with bike attachment for sale

I have a like new Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier bars with a bicycle attachment. I bought it from Micks Garage in England - https://www.micksgara...

Automatic transmission? If that's an automatic it could be as simple as the battery being defective (or not fully charged).

I would start...

Yeah, Ford has a history of "minimal design". They want to save money and keep weight down so they design for using the least material. My neighbor's...

Help us raise funds to support Melanoma Canada.
Help us achieve our goal of raising $150,000 to help support the melanoma and skin cancer com

that's a funny. One of the very few issues I had with my brand new fuel injected YUGO was the PCV hose used to freeze up in freezing weather and oil would...

We had a great time. Thanks to everyone that helped put the event together!

Cruising the Ozarks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pizzamann95
    • Oct 2015

Cruising the Ozarks

I saw this event pop up on Facebook and it looks like it would be fun. There's a car show on Saturday and a couple of different cruises on Sunday. I signed up for the Devil's Den cruise because I have this thing about conquering the devil. It would be cool if there was another fiat there. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/events/107524013181782/?ti=icl
    2019 Subaru Crosstrek :burnout:

instagram: pizzamann95 :distant:
    psn: pizzamann95 :uzi:gun2
  • Lil Blue
    • Nov 2013

I think I remember seeing that one a while back also and looked fun. But we're going to be handing out Hot Wheels to kids at the season opener for the Missouri River Rollers roller derby team that weekend. Not sure if Dagan and a friend of his will be there for it...they're in Springfield.
    sigpic

2012 Pop Cabrio (Lil Blue/Poco Blu) 2013 Abarth Cabrio (Poco Ribelle) 1980 Spider Pininfarina 2000 (Money Pit)

Comment

• pizzamann95
      • Oct 2015

I hope they can make it out. I looks to be fun.

Comment

• SVAGO 1
        • Mar 2017

Looks like fun! Too bad it is so far away...
        My Build Thread

Fiat 500 Sport Mods
        • MADNESS - Go Pedal, Short Shift Adapter, 16mm Spacers (all around), Carbon Fiber Front Brace, V-Maxx Coilovers
        • CORZA FORZA - Lower Cross Brace, Vertical Chassis Braces
        • OTHER - Draw-Tite Bike Rack Hitch, Window Tinting, Racing Stripes, LED Lights, WeatherTech Floor Mats, Carbon Fiber Shift knob, Fumoto Oil Drain Plug

Comment

• pizzamann95
          • Oct 2015

I'm more interested in the driving part. It's cool hanging out in a parking lot talking abut cars. It's more fun driving these cars, then hanging around in a parking lot talking about how cool our cars are.

Comment

• Lil Blue
            • Nov 2013

I told them about it. Dagan seemed interested. he may look into it.
            sigpic

2012 Pop Cabrio (Lil Blue/Poco Blu) 2013 Abarth Cabrio (Poco Ribelle) 1980 Spider Pininfarina 2000 (Money Pit)

Comment

• MarcusDubya77
              • Sep 2017

My home state!! I am getting to Ft. Smith around Thanksgiving to visit family. Always great to visit home. Although Little Rock (my home city) has changed a lot!!
              2012 Grigio Abarth w/ Red Interior Madness ECM, Madness Go Pedal, TWM Short Shifter, Max Flow Intake, SILA Intercooler, SILA Turbo Blanket, Forge BOV, Forge Waste Gate Actuator, Madness Axle Back Exhaust, H& R Springs, Road Race "Big Red" Anti Sway Bar, Road Race Corsa Chassis Bracing, Stoptech Front and EBC rear Brake Rotors, 16mm Athena Spacers, Madness Mudflaps, "Mad Mouse" Euro Plate

Comment

• pizzamann95
                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by MarcusDubya77
                My home state!! I am getting to Ft. Smith around Thanksgiving to visit family. Always great to visit home. Although Little Rock (my home city) has changed a lot!!
                My family and I moved to Benton in 2015 from CA. My wife works at UALR. The area around campus is pretty sketchy, but I kind like the River Market and West LR. I've only been up to Ft Smith once. It's a pretty nice place with a rich history.

Comment