I needed a new daily so I could give my Audi RS4 a much needed winter break. I picked up the Abarth with only 8k on the clock this past week and I'm loving it so far. I never thought i'd get a convertible, but why not?
2014 Bianco 500c
Black Abarth side decals
The day I picked it up:
1. Detailing. It's in pretty decent shape, so only a 1 stage polish is needed, but it's still quite grungy.
2. Winter wheels/tires. Since it's a daily in the Northeast, a set up 16" winters are on the list. I only see 1 option for snow tires on TireRack, are Blizzaks not available for us?
3. Mudflaps. I'm not a big fan of the look, but I drove 500+ miles on my first two days of ownership and the side of my car was covered in tar.
4. Suspension. While a fun car, the stock suspension is not very good. I have KW3's on my RS4, I may go the same route for the Abarth.
5. Seats. The Sabelt seats look great, any owners have any luck fitting them in an NA car? While the stock seats look great, they aren't too supportive.
6. Exhaust. I had a Tubi on the RS4 and loved it, so that's my top choice.
7. Misc. exterior/interior bits. Euro LED tails, matte grey emblems and such, new shift knob, floor mats etc. etc.