Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

If it's still in the FCA parts train, trans shipment is free to another dealer. At least that was the case of a couple parts I ordered.

I did a lot of searching on the forum last night and it seems 37mm is the most I've seen someone run here. Someone had 15 inch wheels with 43mm offset...

I think that's tagged as a Ram in other markets. (IIRC that's the model my nephew sent me pictures of it last winter, on his trip to Mexico.)

We only have 2 Alfa dealerships here. A Fiat/Alfa studio. The other Alfa dealership, is offer at a MB one. Along, with Porsche, jaguar Maserati, land...

I would personally sell the new truck, though a Ram dealership. The Fiat studios are pretty much extinct....

What you do is sell it through Fiat dealerships and stick it to Dodge for the Hornet business....

I see that midsize truck, with a RAM name plate on the grill and emboss on the tail gate.
My daughter finally trade off her troublesome Jeep Renegade...

Nice looking alloy wheels...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $150.00 on these Lowering Springs by Corsa Forza Performance for your FIAT 500.

Improve your FIAT...

1970 Fiat Abarth TCR 1000 Berlina Corsa

If the 43mm offset is correct then a 5 to 10mm spacer will put it about right. The stock wheels run between +30 and +35 offset depending on the style....

I'd look at salvage options to keep the price reasonable. I see a few options scattered around the country: https://www.lkqonline.com/2013-fiat-500-...

FWIW, Edmunds pricing guide here. ...

My Neighbor leased a Giulia and traded it in for a Stelvio. The Alfa dealer is in the next county.

I totally agree with you & Firefly is a great analogy (but 'Serenity' is one of my favorite ever movies!)
No resolution re. Fiat posts only...

I was thinking about this post today on my way to work and saw a Giulia. I see a 500 maybe once every two weeks.

Looking good. What I usually do with the inside of the tailpipes is spray some WD40 on something soft like Never Dull Cotton Wading. After that, a chrome...

What did you do to your Fiat 500 today?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportfan
    Lifetime Member
    • Nov 2015

I just finished installing Uniballs, Neuspeed ss brake lines, drilled and slotted discs, Hawk pads, and Abarth front calipers. I've had everything except the motor out of the car at one time or another.DSCF5035.jpgaxle.jpg

Comment

• Mozella
      • Jan 2021

My recently acquired 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth got an oil change even though the previous maintenance history said it had been changed recently. After seeing how hard I had to search to find an approved oil for this particular engine, I am quite sure they used the wrong oil. Changed the filter too of course. I used an oil extractor for the first time and it was quite effective.

I also replaced the filthy engine air filter. The plugs were changed not long before I bought the car but I replaced them today anyway. Sure enough, they had used some kind of non recommended plug. At least the heat range was OK because the conventional plugs looked pretty good; however, the car now runs better with the correct spark plugs. Next I'm going to change the coolant because I have a feeling the previous person doing the servicing didn't use the correct coolant either.

Comment

• sportfan
        Lifetime Member
        • Nov 2015

I just shipped my throttle body off to Maxbore . If would be interesting to have it back on EC's dyno after I get it back to see what I've gained or see if Toby can get a little more out of it. It is a 2013 500 Sport.

Comment

• DeltronZ

After a year free from my p0299 code it just came back tonight.. time to hunt the problem again.

Comment

• DeltronZ

855ACA35-588A-4A3E-B890-1CCB044C1AFC.jpg
            Originally posted by DeltronZ
            After a year free from my p0299 code it just came back tonight.. time to hunt the problem again.
            turns out one of my atm fmic hose got a hole rubbed into it from rubbing on a piece of plastic.
            Last edited by DeltronZ; 05-26-2022, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• IronChopz
              • Jan 2019

Nothing major, just replaced spark plugs and PCV valve.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                Amministratore
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by IronChopz
                Nothing major, just replaced spark plugs and PCV valve.
                Good to give the car a little TLC.
                Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
                fiat 500 forum signature
                abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• jlovaas
                  • Feb 2018

In the past week- engine oil and filter, new pads on the front, and pads and rotors on the rear at 75,xxx miles.

After repairing my belly pan and antiseizing the crap out of the replacement stainless fasteners I installed previously, I noticed that MOPAR is selling a T-30 Torx head replacement for that belly pan bolt, to use specifically if the holes are stripped out.
                  Last edited by jlovaas; 10-29-2022, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                    Fiat500USA commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cool. Thanks for the heads up on that!
                • BayshoreBuddy
                  • Oct 2015

Completed the upgrade on my 2017 Abarth’s suspension with the install of a set of 500 Madness Sport springs, front Koni Struts, 500 Madness topmast, LED DRLs & Directionals, camber bolts, and alignment. Previously did Koni rear shocks, rear bar, front lower bar, front vertical bars, drilled front discs and hawk pads.

Result: improved ride & handling (thanks 500 madness) + high visible running lights and directionals
                  Addicted to 2017 Abarth

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                    Amministratore
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BayshoreBuddy
                    Completed the upgrade on my 2017 Abarth’s suspension with the install of a set of 500 Madness Sport springs, front Koni Struts, 500 Madness topmast, LED DRLs & Directionals, camber bolts, and alignment. Previously did Koni rear shocks, rear bar, front lower bar, front vertical bars, drilled front discs and hawk pads.

Result: improved ride & handling (thanks 500 madness) + high visible running lights and directionals
                    Some nice upgrades. Hey, why not start a thread in the Owners and Their Cars forum? We'd love to see the journey you've been on with your car!

Talk about your own car here! Title should be: Username - Car - Color
                    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
                    fiat 500 forum signature
                    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Wattage
                      • Jul 2019

Finally got around to working on the suspension!

Put in a set of 500 Madness Sport springs in the back with an ST rear sway bar, tomorrow it gets the front springs.

rearend.jpg

Comment

• JoeyE
                        • Jul 2018

I installed a seatbelt
                        Screenshot_20231112_152914_Gallery.jpg

Comment

• texanbrit
                          Lifetime Member
                          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Wattage
                          Finally got around to working on the suspension!

Put in a set of 500 Madness Sport springs in the back with an ST rear sway bar, tomorrow it gets the front springs.

rearend.jpg
                          The ST sway bar makes the handling loads of fun. It really wakes up the rear end.

https://www.rogersonhome.com/fiatmenu.html

Comment

• texanbrit
                            Lifetime Member
                            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by JoeyE
                            That seems like a bad idea. The stock seats aren't designed well for 4 or 5 point harnesses.
                            https://www.rogersonhome.com/fiatmenu.html

Comment

• JoeyE
                              JoeyE commented
                              Editing a comment
                              It's not a 4-point. There is only a single mount for the rear bolt down. And it's not cutting my neck off. Keeps me in the seat pretty good on the curvy rides. If anyone wants to complain about it, them buy me the proper seat and a 4-point harness
                          • Rocco Reviews...
                            Lifetime Member
                            • May 2020

Originally posted by texanbrit

That seems like a bad idea. The stock seats aren't designed well for 4 or 5 point harnesses.
                            Then why do they have the holes for it? Looks?
                            Cars:
                            2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE
                            2014 FIAT 500 Pop Automatic
                            Mods: Stock... painfully, stock.

Comment