Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

If you could supply a photo link for “pressing in on the side seat upholstery and popping out the C clip”, I’d appreciate it. In the meantime,...

Glad you found it. Don't tease us with that Alfa! We've got to see it!

Thanks for registering and welcome to the forum. Glad you found the forum useful!

Here's a picture for old time's sake. Post a picture...

Welcome aboard! Pictures?

LED dome light issue

I've seen a few posts of people having issues with led dome lights but no real answers other than to not use them. Oddly enough though many people use...

Yeah, I'd say they break easily. My neighbor got in my car and the passenger side made an ominous groan. Like you, I don't use the rests but the dog sometimes...

Are they difficult to swap out? I don’t see where the connection is done - does the padding have to be removed from the seats? Any side airbags to...

Texanbrit: You're exactly right!
I pulled it apart today and the overflow hose is sticky and moist.
Everything else looked to be buttoned...

FIAT 500 1.4L SOHC (Naturally Aspirated. Non Turbo)
Ignition Coil
MOPAR 68070492AD

FIAT 500 ABARTH 1.4L SOHC (Turbo)
Ignition...

I believe the Alfa coil packs only work on a Turbo, and Abarth vehicles....

The connection at that side of the radiator is pretty solid, so if it's not the radiator itself then I imagine the coolant is running down the lower coolant...

Cheers from CO!

Hello all, I recently acquired '13 Abarth and decided to join the forum.
I owned in the 90's a Fiat 126p and now the Abarth.
Thanks for all...

There is no light for low coolant, so you need to keep an eye on it. A light means an overheat, and that is something you do not want to do.

F/S - 500X Roof Rails and Crossbars $ 175.00 for all

Purchased for my 2020 Trekking; did not realize will not work with sunroof.

Rails are new in original box. Part #68281916AA.
Crossbars...

Rocco Reviews...

Rock Auto has lots of quality/reasonably priced ignition coil choices for the 2014 N/A Engine, use GOOGLE to find a 5% off...

As we prepare for the 2024 summer season, prepare for some great news about our meets and drives !

Registration is now open, if you'd planning to display your vehicle sign up soon as space is limited, avoid disappointment! 😮

Fiat Club America events are always welcoming and friendly, no animosity or preferential treatment for anyone!

Nice Family environment for...

Forum Easter Egg

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KyleAllOneWord

Forum Easter Egg

So I haven't been a member for very long and I just discovered that when I hover my mouse over the little green reputation points/meter above my avatar, a fun little saying pops up! Neat!
  • Southernroadrunner
    Lifetime Member
    • Dec 2015

Originally posted by KyleAllOneWord
    So I haven't been a member for very long and I just discovered that when I hover my mouse over the little green reputation points/meter above my avatar, a fun little saying pops up! Neat!
    Learn something everyday on here.
    !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
    !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• Rsamson67
      • Sep 2016

Wow! I never noticed it either!

Comment

• my67falcon
        • Jul 2017

BOOM, there it is.

me.jpg
        http://falcon-whyihatemyin-laws.blogspot.com/

I was asked once, knowing what I know now about my inlaws, if I would do it all over again. I said "no, I would have married an orphan."

Comment

• Abarth124
          • Jul 2017

LoL, that's awesome.
          2017 Abarth 500 ~ 5 speed ~ Giallo Moderna Perla

Lotta Italia

Comment

• Fiat500USA
            Amministratore
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KyleAllOneWord
            Thanks for noticing that! I implemented that as another way to say thanks for contributing to the community. It could be a good post, interesting information, a picture, being helpful, whatever. We can't buy everyone a beer that helps us, so giving some reputation or a thumbs up so to speak is a fun way of showing thanks. Here's how the system works .

vBulletin has a ton of features and there are a lot of nooks and crannies here in the forum. Explore them and feel free to use the features. It's all about having fun here.
            Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
            fiat 500 forum signature
            abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Ando
              Enthusiastically Slow
              Lifetime Member
              • Nov 2016

Funny, I noticed this right away. Always seemed like a better solution than many forums but I never quite did figure out what the various shades (brightnesses?) of green meant. Good to know more on how the system works!

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
                Lifetime Member
                • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
                Thanks for noticing that! I implemented that as another way to say thanks for contributing to the community. It could be a good post, interesting information, a picture, being helpful, whatever. We can't buy everyone a beer that helps us, so giving some reputation or a thumbs up so to speak is a fun way of showing thanks. Here's how the system works .

vBulletin has a ton of features and there are a lot of nooks and crannies here in the forum. Explore them and feel free to use the features. It's all about having fun here.
                Beer Chug that would be a good one to put in there
                !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
                !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• Trunkout
                  • Mar 2015

Originally posted by my67falcon
                  BOOM, there it is.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27849[/ATTACH]
                  My parents live in Kasnas!
                  2013 Rosso Abarth 5spd Bianco 17s
                  SOLD August 2018 BUT got company car

Comment

• my67falcon
                    • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Trunkout
                    My parents live in Kasnas!
                    I'm sorry.
                    http://falcon-whyihatemyin-laws.blogspot.com/

I was asked once, knowing what I know now about my inlaws, if I would do it all over again. I said "no, I would have married an orphan."

Comment