Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Alfa Changes the Name of The New Milano to Junior!

Alfa Romeo has just changed the name of the recently unveiled Milano EV to "Junior" to appease Italian officials. Seems there...

My daughter has a Fiat 500 Abarth turbo to sell. Monument Colorado. Trying to find Fiat enthusiasts. [email protected]

Hello, please contact your local dealership for assistance with this part. You can find dealerships near you at www.fiatusa.com/find-dealer. If you need...

2.4's are known (throughout FCA body styles) for being hit and miss on excessive oil consumption...

They are commonly called "the boat...

Ask SBI for the definitive answer.
Get the persons name at SBI that you consult with...
Hope that helps

Manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the 2024 Fiat (500e)RED is $32,500, plus a $1,595 destination charge.

More details here below....

Yes, it should. Try it out....

What will the price range be??

Could you please tell me if it still works?

Here are some steps. Please follow them.
  1. Click on "User Settings" (located under your username at the top right).
  2. Select "Account."
  3. Go

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having an issue. An "ungodly" sound isn't too descriptive. What does it sound like? When does...

Valve length question

Hello,

2013 Abarth in Canada.

I had the typical burnt exhaust valve issue. I decided not to go with the OEM ones since first...

I am going to assume you mean Gen 1 because of cost.

Most Mechanical issues were corrected by 2017. If you do buy a 2016 make sure the motor...

What common issues should I look for in a 500x?

I'm looking at different cars and the 500x has crossed my mind. I'm wondering what issues I should look for because as a Fiat fan and someone needing...

Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier with bike attachment for sale

I have a like new Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier bars with a bicycle attachment. I bought it from Micks Garage in England - https://www.micksgara...

Automatic transmission? If that's an automatic it could be as simple as the battery being defective (or not fully charged).

I would start...

Yeah, Ford has a history of "minimal design". They want to save money and keep weight down so they design for using the least material. My neighbor's...

Help us raise funds to support Melanoma Canada.
Help us achieve our goal of raising $150,000 to help support the melanoma and skin cancer com

Cambered Fiat 500T Build

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • junior23lbc
    • Apr 2018

that is a clean wicked looking ride there!!
    Originally posted by xoceantoastx
    After my recent post about wanting some suspension upgrade recommendations I have been asked by a few individuals to just open a project/build thread in this section of the forum. SO here is the current process of my 2015 Fiat 500T project.

I bought this car two years ago with intentions of doing a little body modification to the vehicle but never expected to reach the point Im currently at. Ive spent a few thousand dollars to get where it is currently at and at this point will be having custom fabrications done for the car as the parts I want are not available for these cars yet.

Performance Upgrades:
    Eurocompulsion V4.1 Air Intake
    Maxpower ECU from 500 Madness
    Throttle Enhancer from 500 Madness
    Forged Motorsport Blow Off Plate
    Sila Concept Intercooler
    Madness Autoworks Turbo Exhaust

Suspension Upgrades:
    V-Maxx Coilovers
    Koni Sport Rear Shocks
    Madness Autoworks Camber Plates (-6 Degrees Rear, -4.5 Front)

Exterior Upgrades:
    Avery Matte Purple Wrap
    ESM 002R Gold Chrome Wheels
    Clinched 1.2" Fender Flares

Interior Upgrades:
    NRG Quick release system with Gloss Purple Wheel
    Rear Seat Delete Panel

Comment

• xoceantoastx
      • Apr 2016

32169741_1734587509955008_5696048042419945472_n.jpg

The wheel officially sticks out a full 3 inches from the rear fender. The front is going to be a complete nightmare!

Comment

• xoceantoastx
        • Apr 2016

36432393_1799978816749210_4597883509661499392_n.jpgWell, we are finally coming to a close on this car and will hopefully be driving on the road in the next 30 days. Flares get installed shortly and just some fine suspension tuning and tweaking from this point forward.

Comment

• texanbrit
          Lifetime Member
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by xoceantoastx
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]30848[/ATTACH]Well, we are finally coming to a close on this car and will hopefully be driving on the road in the next 30 days. Flares get installed shortly and just some fine suspension tuning and tweaking from this point forward.
          Looks a bit odd at present, but I'm sure the flares will complete the look. Can't wait to see it.
          2013 500c Abarth - Isabella (race car)
          2013 500 Abarth - Igor (Project Daily)
          2012 500 Pop - Popabella (engine rebuild ongoing)
          2014 500L - The Hulk (falling apart)

Comment

• pvflyer
            • Sep 2016

WOW!!!!!

looks like it got stung by a giant scorpion and is having a allergic reaction. how's the drive , still on -6 C plates?

It will look great with the flares
            Last edited by pvflyer; 07-03-2018, 04:10 PM.
            "My GREATEST FEAR is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them."

What's a Abarth?...... Glad you ask! Abarth is a small demon that will possess your soul and inspire you to get steezy at every opportunity.

della folgore l'impeto

panem et circenses. Latin, literally "bread and circuses," supposedly coined by Juvenal and describing the cynical formula of the Roman emperors for keeping the masses content with ample food and entertainment.

Comment

• xoceantoastx
              • Apr 2016

I cut out all the camber in the front (Despite the title of this thread). Im gonna try and make so modifications to the rear to top this out with some extra camber. I'm really looking, for about -8 to -10 degrees and can be accomplished with some fab work.

Comment