500 Madness

Thread: Monaco and the king

Thanks

Monaco and the king

Since Monaco is upon Us again why not watch the king of Monaco on his fast lap.

Turbo: Keep it spooled at all time

No electronics gadgets : Keep traction at all times that's easy,right???

No electronic gear box: Don't F'up get that car in gear while staying way from the wall

Slow Drives in Monaco no sweat just go around Monaco is really wide ...right??

How close can I get to the rails ..... Well I can get really close!

luv this video it does make your juices going! The sound that's coming out of that engine......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdpX1WAdQRI

God given right to win

Last edited by pvflyer; 05-19-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    "My GREATEST FEAR is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them."

What's a Abarth?...... Glad you ask! Abarth is a small demon that will possess your soul and inspire you to get steezy at every opportunity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pvflyer For This Useful Post:

5port (05-19-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 951 Posts
    6 time winner at Monaco, having to do those tight corners and shift the old fashioned way, unbelievable!
    2013 Rosso Abarth with 54K miles, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 currently 1st place in HS: 2016+2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014+2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
    My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nixon View Post
    6 time winner at Monaco, having to do those tight corners and shift the old fashioned way, unbelievable!
    Amen

You're actually driving Monaco with one hand most of the time and also how violent was, his neck and head is moving all the time.

I think 27/30 seconds into this video you can hear him working the gas pedals so the TURBO would be ready for the next section.
    Last edited by pvflyer; 05-19-2017 at 08:02 PM.
    "My GREATEST FEAR is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them."

What's a Abarth?...... Glad you ask! Abarth is a small demon that will possess your soul and inspire you to get steezy at every opportunity.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 951 Posts
    That's one things I've read, that Senna was always on the throttle as needed to keep the rpms up, before, during, after the corners. Considering that his era of racing put him up against Prost, Mansell, Piquet, and even Schumacher and Hill, and given the number of retirements those 3 years with Lotus, it's amazing he won as much as he did. I guess the desire to go head to head with the best and beat them (mostly getting to McLaren with Prost) was what drove him.
    2013 Rosso Abarth with 54K miles, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 currently 1st place in HS: 2016+2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014+2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
    My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/