Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Much happier now

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rsmeanie
    • Apr 2017

Much happier now

Spent the afternoon in the driveway. Installed my Madness springs and Koni shocks. The ride difference is amazing. So much happier now.

• Robert Nixon

That really closed the gap. How is the ride?
    2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
    My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Comment

• rsmeanie
      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Robert Nixon
      That really closed the gap. How is the ride?
      Ride is firmer, which I like, but not harsh at all. Handles way better now and there's no nosedive at all when braking hard. There is some scraping in the back when I hit a bump at speed but its the tire touching the inner fender plastic, not the fender itself. I replaced the bumpstops so it compresses more than before.

Comment

• rsmeanie
        • Apr 2017

When I had my 300 SRT repainted, I had no idea at the time I would buy a Fiat that matched almost exactly.

Comment

• Shailer Andrew
          • Jul 2016

First off the 500 looks awesome now. Love the setup. And second, that 300 is DOPE . I don't have one but can we see more pics/ get info on the wheels and those gnarly fenders??
          2013 Fiat 500 Abarth - Rosso

1752. and things.

Comment

• rsmeanie
            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Shailer Andrew
            First off the 500 looks awesome now. Love the setup. And second, that 300 is DOPE . I don't have one but can we see more pics/ get info on the wheels and those gnarly fenders??
            Thanks! The 300 is a 2006 that used to be my daily but when I bought my Wrangler in 2013, it's just my weekend/show car now. It has 135k on her and still runs like new. Best car I've ever owned. The fenders were made by a friend, custom cut and welded from steel fenders. The wheels are custom two-piece forged billet from USW, 22x9.5 front and 22x10.5 in the rear. The roof is all glass with a stainless steel cap and she rides on BC Racing coilovers and Hotchkis swaybars.

Comment

• rsmeanie
              • Apr 2017

I also have a 2012 Fiat Pop that I've lowered and here's my Wrangler too.

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
                Premium Sponsor
                • Jun 2011

rsmeanie,

Your FIAT 500E looks awesome! Very clean wheels and your car looks amazing with the MADNESS Springs. It's great to see FIAT enthusiasts get creative with their cars. We look forward to seeing more of your car!
                Check out www.500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800 or 512-982-9393.

Comment

• Jim500T
                  • Feb 2017

Somebody is living right. Cheers, my friend.

Comment

• Shailer Andrew
                    • Jul 2016

Originally posted by rsmeanie
                    Thanks! The 300 is a 2006 that used to be my daily but when I bought my Wrangler in 2013, it's just my weekend/show car now. It has 135k on her and still runs like new. Best car I've ever owned. The fenders were made by a friend, custom cut and welded from steel fenders. The wheels are custom two-piece forged billet from USW, 22x9.5 front and 22x10.5 in the rear. The roof is all glass with a stainless steel cap and she rides on BC Racing coilovers and Hotchkis swaybars.
                    Wow that's an impressive setup. Amazing fab work on the fenders too. You'll have to entertain me with one last pic of the roof on the 300. The wheel taste in your driveway has my vote
                    2013 Fiat 500 Abarth - Rosso

1752. and things.

Comment

• rsmeanie
                      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Jim500T
                      Somebody is living right. Cheers, my friend.
                      Lol! Thanks! I guess I shouldn't show you my bikes then. As you can see, I have a charcoal theme going on. :-)

Comment

• rsmeanie
                        • Apr 2017

Got the windows tinted today. I think I'm done with the mods for a bit.

Comment

• Jim500T
                          • Feb 2017

Those are Competizione CV-2?
                          Do you by chance know how much they weigh?

They look great.

Comment