Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

Are you looking for a Duckbill Style Spoiler for your FIAT 500 ABARTH?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 500MADNESS.com
    Premium Sponsor
    • Jun 2011

Are you looking for a Duckbill Style Spoiler for your FIAT 500 ABARTH?

Looking for an aggressive style Spoiler?

This Duckbill style Carbon Fiber or FRP Roof Spoiler Extension gives your ABARTH an aggressive look and directly attaches to the OEM spoiler.

Carbon Fiber:

FRP:

For more information and images for these in Carbon Fiber please follow the link below:

For more information and images for these in FRP please follow the link below:

Last edited by 500MADNESS.com; 03-22-2017, 10:54 AM.
    Check out www.500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800 or 512-982-9393.
  • 500MADNESS.com
    Premium Sponsor
    • Jun 2011

If anyone is interested in purchasing this product and has been wanting to see this product installed here are a couple images for reference. We currently have these in stock and ready to ship!

Last edited by 500MADNESS.com; 04-04-2017, 10:54 AM.
    Check out www.500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800 or 512-982-9393.

Comment

• venom
      • Apr 2019

I ordered this spoiler last week and just my luck it’s on back order....I was hoping to have it on before the Dragon....
      I’m not a Mopar guy...I’m a FCA guy...I’m so happy Fiat took Chrysler under its wing! With that said I have a good collection of FCA cars.

2013 500 Abarth
      2013 Viper GTS
      2016 Challenger 392 Scat Pack
      2005 Willys Edition Jeep TJ
      2005 Chrysler 300 SRT w/426 Hemi
      2012 Chrysler 300 SRT 6.4L
      2019 Ram Rebel
      2019 Jeep Cherokee Summit

****Looking to add another Abarth...Need a track day car I can strip down and go to VIR regularly****

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
        Lifetime Member
        • Dec 2015

I think it gives that rear hatch just the added touch it needs. These spoiler extensions really look good on the car.
        !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
        !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• RexS
          Premium Member
          • Aug 2018

Originally posted by venom
          I ordered this spoiler last week and just my luck it’s on back order....I was hoping to have it on before the Dragon....

I know the feeling, I ordered the one for the cabrio 30 march and it was on backorder too. Was told it would be shipped within a couple of weeks. Been 2 weeks now but, I can't even get an update from them. I have sent 2 emails lately without response. Like you I wanted it before the Dragon.

I also ordered the Billet red oil cap with scorpion and it was back ordered also.

CF spoiler.jpg
          sigpic
          2013 500 Sport - Espresso Brown Metallic
          Aodhan AH-02 17x8 +35 4x100 Wheels
          Abarth factory suspension for lowering
          Sony XAV-AX8000 8.95” floating LCD screen Android Auto stereo
          Beats Audio System

Comment

• venom
            • Apr 2019

Found out today that 500Madness should have them by the end of the week. Fingers crossed I get it in time for the Dragon.
            I’m not a Mopar guy...I’m a FCA guy...I’m so happy Fiat took Chrysler under its wing! With that said I have a good collection of FCA cars.

2013 500 Abarth
            2013 Viper GTS
            2019 Ram Rebel

****Looking to add another Abarth...Need a track day car I can strip down and go to VIR regularly****

Comment

• venom
              • Apr 2019

Originally posted by RexS
              I know the feeling, I ordered the one for the cabrio 30 march and it was on backorder too. Was told it would be shipped within a couple of weeks. Been 2 weeks now but, I can't even get an update from them. I have sent 2 emails lately without response. Like you I wanted it before the Dragon.

I also ordered the Billet red oil cap with scorpion and it was back ordered also.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33534[/ATTACH]

Mine shipped out today!!! Maybe yours is shipping this week as well!

2013 500 Abarth
              2013 Viper GTS
              2019 Ram Rebel

Comment

• RexS
                Premium Member
                • Aug 2018

Mine shipped out today!!! Maybe yours is shipping this week as well!
                Noooope, I just called them last night to check on it. They said one came in but, it wasn't mine, it was for someone who ordered before me.
                They say it should be in next week.. I sure hope so....2 weeks till the Dragon
                sigpic
                Beats Audio System

Comment

• venom
                  • Apr 2019

I hope you have it on for the Dragon. I want to see what it looks like in case I end up picking up a convertible one day.

2013 500 Abarth
                  2013 Viper GTS
                  2019 Ram Rebel

Comment

• RexS
                    Premium Member
                    • Aug 2018

I hope you have it on for the Dragon. I want to see what it looks like in case I end up picking up a convertible one day.
                    Its weird that you ordered the regular one a week after I ordered mine and mine is supposed to come in a week after yours....lol

If it isn't in the next order like he said, I don't think it will make it in time.
                    sigpic
                    Beats Audio System

Comment

• RexS
                      Premium Member
                      • Aug 2018

I like the Cabrio spoiler ext but, it would be nicer if it was more of a duckbill like the reg 500
                      sigpic
                      Beats Audio System

Comment

• venom
                        • Apr 2019

Originally posted by RexS
                        I like the Cabrio spoiler ext but, it would be nicer if it was more of a duckbill like the reg 500
                        I really like that the Cabrio has its own look. I think it looks really unique. Can’t wait to see it on there.

2013 500 Abarth
                        2013 Viper GTS
                        2019 Ram Rebel

Comment

• venom
                          • Apr 2019

I installed my Madness Duckbill Spoiler today! I think it adds some boldness to the rear hatch. More mods coming this week!

2013 500 Abarth
                          2013 Viper GTS
                          2019 Ram Rebel

Comment

• venom
                            • Apr 2019

Ed at Madness told me to use 3M Window-Weld to install the spoiler. This stuff is strong and dries in about 2 hours. Do not put too much on or it will goop up and get messy. I decided not to drive it till tomorrow so it can get super dry and cure.
                            Eibach Sportline lowering springs and Koni struts and rear shocks go on Thursday. This should really get this car in the right direction! Thanks Madness!

2013 500 Abarth
                            2013 Viper GTS
                            2019 Ram Rebel

Comment

• venom
                              • Apr 2019

I swear the more I look at my car the more it looks like it has a lift kit installed. That will be fixed tomorrow!

2013 500 Abarth
                              2013 Viper GTS
                              2019 Ram Rebel

Comment