Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Prima Colors!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • West of House

Re: Prima Colors!

Is bianco the off white or the bright white?

Comment

• sjmst
      Lifetime Member
      Lifetime Member
      • May 2011

Just a guess, but I think it would be sold, basic (not metallic) white
      sigpic
      Fiat Club America Long Island Chapter Contact.
      - Sam

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia
      1981 Fiat Spider
      2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
      2002 Porsche Boxster

Comment

• sam500
        • Jun 2011

Bianco is a fairly bright basic white finish.

Strange that I'm coming back to this after so much time, and being 90% sure that I was going red, but now I'm back to 50-50. I really hope we get to see more pictures of the Prima Edizione in all three colors soon. Maybe along with some of the PE details we got in the email...

It's a shame grey is such a common color in LA, since it'd be nice to have this little 500 pop more. Still think it's an incredibly understated, and elegant color for the 500, and I might get over wanting a red dash. Somehow red still seems so much more timeless.

I can't decide!!!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
          Amministratore
          • Feb 2011

The white does look pretty cool.

Fiat500USA-500_Driving.jpg
          Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
          fiat 500 forum signature
          abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• ciddyguy
            • May 2011

I didn't order the Prima, no cash etc to get one and I want to custom order my Fiat if I decide to get one in the end.

I have to admit, I love what I've seen so far of the car via the internet, the real test is seeing one in person early next year and test driving it.

That said, I rather like the red, if you look at the photos taken by several who went to the LA auto show, or the premier the day before, you can get a better sense of the colors available via the pictures.

That said, I don't like gray, unless its a non metallic gray (almost never seen anymore), such as putty or similar with perhaps a coral like red, like the 57 or 58 VW's had, and it was a 2 tone color scheme, where as the gray is used as an accent color say but by itself, not so much and I dislike white as a car color for it reminds me of appliance white and I had a white car once, a '78 Fairmont and the car sucked big time in many areas, but mostly in performance (a major lack there of), thankfully it had a nice blue vinyl interior so it was pleasant, but not me.

So I lean towards red and I like the russo brilliante that we see at the top of Chris' blog, it's very nice but the regular Russo is slightly darker I

Comment

• sam500
              • Jun 2011

White looks great, but I cannot add another color to the equation!!! I can't make up my mind as it is :-/

Comment

• sjmst
                Lifetime Member
                Lifetime Member
                • May 2011

<quote author="Fiat500USA">
                The white does look pretty cool.

</quote>
                Very nice in that shot!
                sigpic
                Fiat Club America Long Island Chapter Contact.
                - Sam

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia
                1981 Fiat Spider
                2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                2002 Porsche Boxster

Comment