403 Forbidden


openresty
izmir escort antalya escort izmir escort porno porno izle bursa escort escort mobil porno havalandirma sistemleri takipçi satın alma instagram beğeni hilesi instagram takipçi hilesi saha betonu izmir escort eskişehir escort bayan If a post is moderated or deleted, indicate why so we can avoid a repeat.
500 Madness
   
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: If a post is moderated or deleted, indicate why so we can avoid a repeat.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 81 Times in 55 Posts

    If a post is moderated or deleted, indicate why so we can avoid a repeat.

    Since back when I was a lurker, I've seen references to missing or deleting posts. Now that it happened in a thread I started, it's really noticeable. I didn't see any indication of why, and the post seemed innocuous enough. Just wondering - an indication why something was censored might help the rest of us stay on the good side of the forum gods. I'm fully familiar with forum moderation, I know that some level of editing is necessary, but usually I've seen a reason as long as it wasn't breaking any roles or constituting harassment. Thanks fiat500 either way

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to fierostetz For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (01-22-2017)

  3. #2
    Senior Member aelfwyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Beaumont, Texas
    Posts
    1,489
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 604 Times in 414 Posts
    Don't say anything that might get someone's panties in a bunch, like for example anything against Madness.
    2015 Rosso Abarth - MAD FIAT - 5 Speed - Phase 2
    2015 Granito Lucente 500T - Proyecto Estupido (Salvage) - Auto - OFT Stage 1

  4. #3
    Lifetime Member Southernroadrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,448
    Thanks
    733
    Thanked 931 Times in 763 Posts
    Just want to mention just in my opinion whatever that's worth. I think all of our vendors have really stepped up their games and they have really all answered alot of my dumb question as I am not very knowledgeable about alot of stuff. So I greatly appreciate all of our vendors IMO whatever that's worth
    !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
    !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Southernroadrunner For This Useful Post:

    Joe's 500L (01-22-2017), WillFiat (01-23-2017)

  6. #4
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13,214
    Thanks
    7,638
    Thanked 6,815 Times in 4,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aelfwyne View Post
    Don't say anything that might get someone's panties in a bunch, like for example anything against Madness.
    Sorry, you are wrong and way off base. That post was deleted because it was from a questionable account that has an avatar meant to mock and harass me. Unfortunately troublemakers come from another site to disrupt the forum and harass others including myself. A tiny bit of the proof here. That post was also promoting that same entity that is causing the trouble. Those are the reasons it was booted.

    This is serious stuff and is no joke. I've had my property repeatedly stolen at the FreakOut, and have had to deal with harassment and intimidation from this group. It's plain nuts and I'm not going to have anyone come here to intimidate and harass me or anyone else on this site. Their post will get deleted and their account investigated and documented.

    As far as Madness goes, you are again wrong as more crazy posts have been removed from Road Race threads than any Madness threads for your information. If a posts gets removed it is because it is really at odds with the guidelines, or someone is plain being a jerk to another member. Tweak and I have been very understanding with people and we know that people have bad days and we give them the benefit of the doubt. However, we've also found that some people have dishonest motives and/or just can't control themselves and I'm not going to have the good people here have to deal with that.

    I'm too busy to follow what each vendor sells and for how much. It's not my business. I care that they treat us well and they treat their competition respectfully and don't cause trouble here. This forum isn't a front to sell parts to people and I don't have the time or real desire to mod my car.

    Now I would like to go back to enjoying my nite off with my family. Thanks.
    Last edited by Fiat500USA; 01-21-2017 at 11:53 PM. Reason: some late night grammar
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    DeSoulo (01-22-2017), Exel (01-22-2017), janaheim (01-23-2017), Joe's 500L (01-22-2017), SeaDawg (01-22-2017), Trunkout (01-22-2017), WillFiat (01-23-2017)

  8. #5
    Senior Member Joe's 500L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Collinsville, IL
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 88 Times in 65 Posts
    I'm disabled/retired, and online quite a bit....simply because I enjoy reading. And now I read a lot of what's going on in the Fiat world and this forum, because I enjoy that, too.....not to mention, I'm also a proud 500L owner! I think in just my short time here, the admin and forum watchers do a great job. I will always be on the look out for stupidity on this forum, as well...unfortunately, there are clowns in every circus! Looking forward to learning more about Fiat, and also sharing what I learn! Just my two cents.....btw, I think the vendors are all a plus, for the forum!
    Joe's 2016 500 Lounge

    FIAT 500FIAT 500

    5.0 Uconnect w/SXM/Nav/Park Assist/Beats Audio.
    Heated Leather Seats/Power Moon Roof/Fogs.
    Firestone Firehawk GT Tires.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe's 500L For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (01-22-2017)

  10. #6
    Senior Member aelfwyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Beaumont, Texas
    Posts
    1,489
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 604 Times in 414 Posts
    Maybe I was a bit harsh.

    Keep in mind that when posts disappear without reason, people DO notice and they come up with their own reasons when none are given. Those reasons may not always be accurate, but in lieu of official statement, that's what people are going to believe.
    2015 Rosso Abarth - MAD FIAT - 5 Speed - Phase 2
    2015 Granito Lucente 500T - Proyecto Estupido (Salvage) - Auto - OFT Stage 1

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to aelfwyne For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (01-23-2017)

  12. #7
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13,214
    Thanks
    7,638
    Thanked 6,815 Times in 4,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe's 500L View Post
    I'm disabled/retired, and online quite a bit....simply because I enjoy reading. And now I read a lot of what's going on in the Fiat world and this forum, because I enjoy that, too.....not to mention, I'm also a proud 500L owner! I think in just my short time here, the admin and forum watchers do a great job. I will always be on the look out for stupidity on this forum, as well...unfortunately, there are clowns in every circus! Looking forward to learning more about Fiat, and also sharing what I learn! Just my two cents.....btw, I think the vendors are all a plus, for the forum!
    Thanks Joe. Glad you're here. "clowns in every circus!" - I got a laugh out of that! I'm a pretty easy going guy, but I do have to draw the line somewhere. Unfortunately in the past we've seen stuff get out of control with some people. I appreciate that people come and spend their time here. I am mindful that some use this time to escape life's troubles and just want to enjoy their hobby. I don't want their time on the forum ruined by someone else's bad behavior. We all exist together in a small area and things work better if we're considerate of each other.
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    Joe's 500L (01-23-2017)

  14. #8
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13,214
    Thanks
    7,638
    Thanked 6,815 Times in 4,048 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aelfwyne View Post
    Maybe I was a bit harsh.

    Keep in mind that when posts disappear without reason, people DO notice and they come up with their own reasons when none are given. Those reasons may not always be accurate, but in lieu of official statement, that's what people are going to believe.
    Thanks aelfwyne. You have a point. This is especially true when there is a false narrative being put forth elsewhere and being hammered into some people's heads. I like to avoid drama as I think it brings the tone of the conversation down so that goes to your point where when people hear only one side they can form an opinion that is not accurate.

    When I do remove something I try to mention something when I can, but sometimes I don't want to sidetrack a thread or contribute to the drama.
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  15. #9
    Official Vendor NGEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX
    Posts
    2,946
    Thanks
    725
    Thanked 958 Times in 674 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500USA View Post
    Thanks aelfwyne. You have a point. This is especially true when there is a false narrative being put forth elsewhere and being hammered into some people's heads. I like to avoid drama as I think it brings the tone of the conversation down so that goes to your point where when people hear only one side they can form an opinion that is not accurate.

    When I do remove something I try to mention something when I can, but sometimes I don't want to sidetrack a thread or contribute to the drama.
    I would recommend posting the reason why you remove a particular response when you do so you remove the automatic default thought of why it was removed. I think it would help dramatically.

    I.e. "previous post by Member A was removed because it was attacking Member B in an inappropriate way"

    It would go a long way in helping the community remove those automatic default thoughts. Just my two cents....

    Hours: Mon-Sat 10am - 8pm CST, Text 24/7
    Tel: 832-948-9409 E-mail: info@ngencustomsandperformance.com
    Website: www.ngencustomsandperformance.com/
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance


  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NGEN For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (01-23-2017), Joe's 500L (01-23-2017), WillFiat (01-23-2017)

  17. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 37 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aelfwyne View Post
    Don't say anything that might get someone's panties in a bunch, like for example anything against Madness.
    Madness? *looks back at GF* THIS! IS! SPARTA!!! I assume overused and outdated puns are included?

    But on a serious note, even a vague single word reason is sometimes useful, like "deleted - troll" or if the rules are numbered "deleted - rule 2". Short and sweet.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Muffler deleted...now I have a CEL?
    By BlueNado in forum Fiat 500L Issues and Concerns
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2016, 12:48 AM
  2. Drive, break, fix repeat.
    By VTEC Mini in forum Fiat 500 ABARTH General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:34 PM
  3. Stuck on repeat?
    By Mr. Man in forum Fiat 500 ABARTH Issues and Concerns
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 12:06 AM
  4. Deleted spam post!
    By Fiat500USA in forum Site News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 12:45 AM
  5. Comment deleted
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat 500 General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •