mobil onay değerli oranlar izmir escort antalya escort izmir escort porno porno izle bursa escort escort porno havalandirma sistemleri izmir escort bursa escort izmir escort izmir escort istanbul escort
Working on site, Ad Blocker and a favor - Page 2
500 Madness
   
 

KONI Shock Value Sale

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Working on site, Ad Blocker and a favor

  1. #11
    Lifetime Member Lifetime Member SeaDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Orlando, FL USA
    Posts
    1,892
    Thanks
    925
    Thanked 427 Times in 341 Posts
    Chris, I do wish you would NOT use 'gray' as your font color. I use 'dark theme' as my default, and I can't read it unless I switch back to 'light theme'. It's only on this one message so maybe you were using a different computer.

    Thanks!
    Max
    Max
    FIAT Number 1:
    2012 Rosso Sport - 5M
    FIAT Number 2:
    2013 Grigio Abarth - 5M
    FIAT Number 3:
    2013 Bianco Perla Pop - 6A
    FIAT Number 4:
    2016 Verde Chiaro Sport (Automatic)
    Avorio Interior
    Automatic Temperature Control A/C
    UConnect Touch Screen with AM/FM/Sirius Radio

    2019 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring

  2. #12
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,767
    Thanks
    7,094
    Thanked 6,536 Times in 3,877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDawg View Post
    Chris, I do wish you would NOT use 'gray' as your font color. I use 'dark theme' as my default, and I can't read it unless I switch back to 'light theme'. It's only on this one message so maybe you were using a different computer.

    Thanks!
    Max

    Sorry Max. That can happen when someone (me this time) copy and paste something that was originally on a white background. It copies the original dark font that was on the white background and that doesn't show up well on the dark theme background. One of the peculiarities of vBulletin that I haven't figured out so I'll have to hire someone to fix it, and is one of the things I want to fix, but of course, while traffic is up substantially, revenues have dropped like a stone because of all the ad blockers.
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    SeaDawg (08-21-2019)

  4. #13
    Lifetime Member Lifetime Member SeaDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Orlando, FL USA
    Posts
    1,892
    Thanks
    925
    Thanked 427 Times in 341 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500USA View Post
    Sorry Max. That can happen when someone (me this time) copy and paste something that was originally on a white background. It copies the original dark font that was on the white background and that doesn't show up well on the dark theme background. One of the peculiarities of vBulletin that I haven't figured out so I'll have to hire someone to fix it, and is one of the things I want to fix, but of course, while traffic is up substantially, revenues have dropped like a stone because of all the ad blockers.
    Aha! Thanks for the explanation. I'm at the age where I want to yell "get off my lawn" at kids, but there aren't any kids.

    I haven't used one of those since the 'Edge' browser came out on Windows 10. Your ads aren't annoying, especially when compared with FB who will interrupt a video clip to play an ad right in the middle. I can't count the number of videos that I only have viewed the 1st part of.
    Max
    FIAT Number 1:
    2012 Rosso Sport - 5M
    FIAT Number 2:
    2013 Grigio Abarth - 5M
    FIAT Number 3:
    2013 Bianco Perla Pop - 6A
    FIAT Number 4:
    2016 Verde Chiaro Sport (Automatic)
    Avorio Interior
    Automatic Temperature Control A/C
    UConnect Touch Screen with AM/FM/Sirius Radio

    2019 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring

  5. #14
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,767
    Thanks
    7,094
    Thanked 6,536 Times in 3,877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDawg View Post
    Aha! Thanks for the explanation. I'm at the age where I want to yell "get off my lawn" at kids, but there aren't any kids.

    I haven't used one of those since the 'Edge' browser came out on Windows 10. Your ads aren't annoying, especially when compared with FB who will interrupt a video clip to play an ad right in the middle. I can't count the number of videos that I only have viewed the 1st part of.

    Thanks Max. I can't stand intrusive ads, so I'm careful as to what ads are on here as much as I can with Google. The ads are necessary, though, as the site is expensive to run, and remember, I don't sell anything so if anyone sees an ad that is of genuine interest checking it out helps us. Even having the ad just displayed helps, too, and it doesn't cost anyone any money.

    Also don't forget our vendors and let them know you saw them on the forum. No one is getting rich in the Fiat community so supporting the guys that keep the community going is important.
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  6. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 174 Times in 143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500USA View Post
    Thanks Max. I can't stand intrusive ads, so I'm careful as to what ads are on here as much as I can with Google. The ads are necessary, though, as the site is expensive to run, and remember, I don't sell anything so if anyone sees an ad that is of genuine interest checking it out helps us. Even having the ad just displayed helps, too, and it doesn't cost anyone any money.

    Also don't forget our vendors and let them know you saw them on the forum. No one is getting rich in the Fiat community so supporting the guys that keep the community going is important.
    The site seems incredibly slow the last 24 hours - is work being done, or are you getting hit be DOS attacks, etc.? I checked my connections, and the rest of the internet seems ok. Checked on iPads and a W10 PC.
    thanks

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to tvmaster For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (02-28-2020)

  8. #16
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,767
    Thanks
    7,094
    Thanked 6,536 Times in 3,877 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tvmaster View Post
    The site seems incredibly slow the last 24 hours - is work being done, or are you getting hit be DOS attacks, etc.? I checked my connections, and the rest of the internet seems ok. Checked on iPads and a W10 PC.
    thanks
    Thanks for the heads up. I just got home and contacted the server company. Yes, some kind of attack but we took care of it. Should be back to normal now.
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  9. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 174 Times in 143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500USA View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I just got home and contacted the server company. Yes, some kind of attack but we took care of it. Should be back to normal now.
    Yup, it’s back to being responsive again. Script kiddies ruining things for the rest of us, no doubt. Glad to help.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to tvmaster For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (02-28-2020)

  11. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 174 Times in 143 Posts
    Ah, has the site upadated software this week? The look seems to have changed, at least in my Chrome browser...

    UPDATE: ignore that - somehow had turned OFF 'Full Site' look in Chrome. oops.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Fiat 500 Sport owners - favor
    By Utahwjr in forum Fiat 500 General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2015, 11:50 AM
  2. Site not working
    By Chris Redmond Pellegrini in forum 500 MADNESS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 09:16 PM
  3. Is there a forum app for the site?
    By Fiat49 in forum Fiat 500 General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-29-2012, 01:43 AM
  4. Wow this Site rocks
    By Berliner in forum Fiat 500 General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-12-2012, 06:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •