Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

ROTM November 2016 Submissions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

ROTM November 2016 Submissions

The November 2016 Fiat 500 USA Forum Ride of The Month contest is now open! This month's prize is $50 to your PayPal account courtesy of Fiat500USA.com!

Below are the rules for your convenience (they are stickied at the top of the ROTM forum)

Here are the rules:
    1.Every first 15 days of the month, look for a thread that says "ROTM [Month] 2016 Submissions" and there you can post 5 pictures of your car and list all your modifications. Up to ten cars will be in the running. It's first come first served and members have 15 days to make their post with pics and mod list. After 15 days I'll close the thread. Anyone who doesn't make the deadline, can enter the following month. There will be no discussions or comments in the thread.

2.Between 15th-20th day of the month we'll set up the poll, and starting on the 16th day, and running through the end of the month, the site votes and a winner will be chosen by most votes. Ties will be decided by who entered the contest first, so enter now!

Rule Details
    1. Five photos must be posted. NO collages. NO Photoshoping to alter the appearance of the car. White balance/color correction is OK. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are OK, but frowned upon. It is the Ride of the Month - not Image of the Month.
    2. Modifications list must be what you have on your car now. Not in the future. Mods that you are selling and are listed in the classifieds cannot be included.
    3. You may link to build thread if you have one.
    4. Anyone who is in the running this month and loses must skip a month before re-entering the contest again.
    5. Winner has to wait 1 year before re-entering.
    6. There is a two car minimum for the contest to run, ten car maximum. If there aren't two cars, the contest is suspended for that month.
    7. NO soliciting to "vote for me" in the forum. NO getting your friends just to join so you can win. If that happens you will be removed from the competition.
    8. This is a contest for members, so that means your personal car. No company cars or vendor's cars.
    9. One car entry per person, per month. Meaning if you own two cars you cannot enter them both at the same time.
    10. If you own two cars and you win one month, the winning car cannot be re-entered for 1 year. The other car may be entered after skipping a month.
    11. Contest open to any year Fiat Group Car - Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Ferrari, Autobianchi, Innocenti, and Fiats built under license -Zastava, SEAT, etc., etc!

Remember - This thread is for submissions.

Let's see what ya got!
    Southernroadrunner
    0%
    gundam2000
    0%
    pizzamann95
    0%

The poll is expired.

Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Looking for something to do on a Saturday? Why not take some pictures of your car and enter the contest! It's easy and fun and you may even win some $$.

fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
      Lifetime Member
      • Dec 2015

Attached Files
      !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
      !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
        Amministratore
        • Feb 2011

Hi everyone, we need some entrants for the Ride of the Month contest. Take a second and share your car with us!

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• gundam2000
          • Apr 2014

Last Minute Entry! good luck to my competitors!

I cant get the wrong picture removed from this post so I added it in the next one.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by gundam2000; 11-15-2016, 12:33 PM.
          2013 Abarth OFT tuning, Eurocompulsion FMIC, Wheel stud conversion, Falken 615k tires, Custom intake, RRM pulley, NGen coils, GFB DV+, CPR Strut tops, Vogtland x-overs, NEU-F rear bar, NEU-F torque arm insert, Custom hood vent, Assetto Corse style front grille, Craven stubby antenna, Custom machined armrest delete, custom rear seat delete, boost fix mod, black vinyl roof.

Comment

• pizzamann95
            • Oct 2015

La Bestiola

I thought I might give it a go.

La Bestiola: 2013 500T
            H&R sport springs, RRM chasis braces (red), and black plasti-dipped logos front and rear.
            Sila Concept Short Ram intake, BMC Air Filter, Specter Performance breather filter, Denso iridium plugs, VHT High Temp paint.
            Abarth exhaust, plasti-dipped diffuser, and some explosion warning decals.

She's a dirty, dirty girl. #FIATisItalianforoffroadvehicle
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Fiat500USA; 11-17-2016, 01:50 AM. Reason: turned image:)
            2019 Subaru Crosstrek :burnout:

instagram: pizzamann95 :distant:
            psn: pizzamann95 :uzi:gun2

Comment

• Tweak
              Rest In Peace
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
              Time to vote for Ride of The Month. We have three great cars to choose from this month. Check it out!
              Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                Amministratore
                • Feb 2011

Folks we need votes for the Ride of The Month Contest! Take a couple of seconds and check out the great cars this month.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                  Amministratore
                  • Feb 2011

The November Ride of the Month Contest is over and we have a winner! Let's all congratulate Southernroadrunner for winning the contest and the $50 prize from Fiat500USA.com which he has graciously donated to St.Judes Childrens Hospital. Let's also thank gundam2000 and pizzamann95 for sharing their cars with us. Great car and great pictures this month! Thanks goes out to all that voted, too.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
                    Lifetime Member
                    • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
                    The November Ride of the Month Contest is over and we have a winner! Let's all congratulate Southernroadrunner for winning the contest and the $50 prize from Fiat500USA.com which he has graciously donated to St.Judes Childrens Hospital. Let's also thank gundam2000 and pizzamann95 for sharing their cars with us. Great car and great pictures this month! Thanks goes out to all that voted, too.

I would like to add thanks to all that voted also for my ride. Thank you
                    !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
                    !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• pizzamann95
                      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Southernroadrunner
                      I would like to add thanks to all that voted also for my ride. Thank you
                      Congrats! You have a sweet ride!
                      2019 Subaru Crosstrek :burnout:

instagram: pizzamann95 :distant:
                      psn: pizzamann95 :uzi:gun2

Comment

• Tweak
                        Rest In Peace
                        • Nov 2012

Congrats on the win and for the charitable kindness as well buddy!
                        Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                          Amministratore
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by pizzamann95
                          Congrats! You have a sweet ride!
                          You to!!

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment