Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

20mm WHEEL SPACERS + EXTENDED LUG BOLTS for trade or sale

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PE #389
    • Jul 2011

20mm WHEEL SPACERS + EXTENDED LUG BOLTS for trade or sale

I have a pair of 20mm wheel spacers from Otis inc LA. I bought wider rims and tires for my Abarth and unfortunately got rubbing with these. I am looking for a trade for 10mm spacers with extended lug bolts or sale so I can get the smaller pair. I am located in Oakland, Ca 94612. I will drive up to 15mins to meet for the trade or sale. Open to offers. I will consider trades for other fun fiat gadgets

Ciao ciao!

PE #389
    Attached Files
    PE#389- ST rear sway bar, Front upper brace bar...that's all
    12' Abarth- EC +1446 P3, Forge Atmos BOV, EC FMIC, EC V3 intake, BMC air filter, Upper front brace, NGEN coils, Clutch Masters Stage 2 Clutch, Clutch Masters LWFW, Magnaflow Cat-back sport series exhaust, Koni Yellows front and back, Madness Mild Drop springs, Big rear anti-roll bar, R1-concepts Geomet, Power stop pads
    14' Monster 1200
    17' Lance scooter
    17' Flying Fortress
  • PE #389
    • Jul 2011

Bump**
    I now have two sets of 15mm spacers and 20mm spacers (+16 extended lug bolts all pictured above) for sale or trade. You can have BOTH sets for $140 total!! Or trade for something around that value. Am pretty flexible. Both sets are OTISLA.
    Open to offers!

PE #389
    Ciao ciao!
    12' Abarth- EC +1446 P3, Forge Atmos BOV, EC FMIC, EC V3 intake, BMC air filter, Upper front brace, NGEN coils, Clutch Masters Stage 2 Clutch, Clutch Masters LWFW, Magnaflow Cat-back sport series exhaust, Koni Yellows front and back, Madness Mild Drop springs, Big rear anti-roll bar, R1-concepts Geomet, Power stop pads
    14' Monster 1200
    17' Lance scooter
    17' Flying Fortress

Comment

• Maystro
      • Sep 2015

Pm'd you.
      2015 Abarth Rosso.
      NEU-F lowering springs / NEU-F torsion bar.

Comment

• PE #389
        • Jul 2011

Sale pending
        14' Monster 1200
        17' Lance scooter
        17' Flying Fortress

Comment

• PE #389
          • Jul 2011

Sold
          14' Monster 1200
          17' Lance scooter
          17' Flying Fortress

Comment

• Maystro
            • Sep 2015

Item recieved as described, fast shipping and great communication. Buy with confidence.
            2015 Abarth Rosso.
            NEU-F lowering springs / NEU-F torsion bar.

Comment

• Tweak
              Rest In Peace
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by PE #389
              Sold
              All items now sold or only a partial sale thus far?
              Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• PE #389
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Tweak
                All items now sold or only a partial sale thus far?
                All items SOLD. Thanks
                14' Monster 1200
                17' Lance scooter
                17' Flying Fortress

Comment

• Tweak
                  Rest In Peace
                  • Nov 2012

Originally posted by PE #389
                  All items SOLD. Thanks
                  Thank you!

Closed.
                  Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment