Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having an issue. An "ungodly" sound isn't too descriptive. What does it sound like? When does...

Valve length question

Hello,

2013 Abarth in Canada.

I had the typical burnt exhaust valve issue. I decided not to go with the OEM ones since first...

I am going to assume you mean Gen 1 because of cost.

Most Mechanical issues were corrected by 2017. If you do buy a 2016 make sure the motor...

What common issues should I look for in a 500x?

I'm looking at different cars and the 500x has crossed my mind. I'm wondering what issues I should look for because as a Fiat fan and someone needing...

Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier with bike attachment for sale

I have a like new Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier bars with a bicycle attachment. I bought it from Micks Garage in England - https://www.micksgara...

Automatic transmission? If that's an automatic it could be as simple as the battery being defective (or not fully charged).

I would start...

Yeah, Ford has a history of "minimal design". They want to save money and keep weight down so they design for using the least material. My neighbor's...

Help us raise funds to support Melanoma Canada.
Help us achieve our goal of raising $150,000 to help support the melanoma and skin cancer com

that's a funny. One of the very few issues I had with my brand new fuel injected YUGO was the PCV hose used to freeze up in freezing weather and oil would...

We had a great time. Thanks to everyone that helped put the event together!

2015 Fiat 500 Abarth - Starts, But Not Moving

Hi all! I've got a 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth that has been sitting for almost 6 months. I have not used it in the winter since it's not a great vehicle where...

^^^ This ^^^ its one weak design point. I had the 225 slant six in my Dodge Coronet. Great engine but mine had a habit of blowing oil out of the breather...

Abarth 4C!

This is interesting. They're taking existing 4Cs and reinventing them as Abarths

https://www.motor1.com/news/716049/alfa-romeo-4c-return...

pin which locks the charging door is broken.

Hi
In my 500Ee the pin which locks the charging door is broken.
Any idea where I can get a replacement?

THX...

I didn't actually take the drain plug off. I sucked the oil out of it as the plug was not coming off and If you see the location, you'll...

lol Great vid. Originally I heard they might allow owners to customize the slow speed audio byte. I assume the killjoys at NAFTA nixed that for the US...

That's an interesting case on your 124. Can you get to the vent and run a wire down it? In the old days I'd see grease and, sometimes, diff oil break...

Interesting thoughts ideas here. I like the tip about using the door as leverage, though I'm afraid I'd find out my door pins are shot, too....

Mopar Gears Up for the Fiat Spider

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by neubauerjoseph
    Ah, suck
    Here's something I posted in another thread. They are still working on stuff.

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
    I just got a message from a company insider saying they think the forum community will be pleasantly surprised on what they have coming for performance-minded enthusiasts. I'll keep you posted!
    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Sammy124
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
      Here's something I posted in another thread. They are still working on stuff.
      Well please do keep us posted.

Inquiring minds want to know.
      sigpic

Comment

• neubauerjoseph
        • Feb 2014

What do you guys know about the molar exhaust ? Do you have to buy the abarth or can you add to lusso or a classica?

Comment

• Sammy124
          • Jul 2016

Any updates on getting a USA catalog instead of the Italia one?
          sigpic

Comment

• Fiat500USA
            Amministratore
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Sammy124
            Any updates on getting a USA catalog instead of the Italia one?
            Yes, I've got something that I will post up asap. Thanks for reminding me!

fiat 500 forum signature
            abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• neubauerjoseph
              • Feb 2014

Thanks again. I hope fiat continues to add parts for the new car.

Comment

• Liesievic
                • Jan 2017

Do you have a picture of the spash guards on your car? I am interested but would like to see it first?

Comment

• ameridan
                  • Jul 2016

Someone finally posted photos of the Mopar slash guards and I've included them in my blog. They'll probably be a popular accessory item.
                  ameridan's 124 blog

Comment

• Sammy124
                    • Jul 2016

I still haven't installed the splash guards. My to-do list is a mile long and it's in there someplace!
                    sigpic

Comment

• neubauerjoseph
                      • Feb 2014

So guys, I just saw on mopar parts website you can add a crate Hemi engine to the 124 spider. So do you guys like this idea? maybe adding the 6.4L or 5.7L ?

Comment

• Sammy124
                        • Jul 2016

So guys, I just saw on mopar parts website you can add a crate Hemi engine to the 124 spider. So do you guys like this idea? maybe adding the 6.4L or 5.7L ?
                        WTH???

Drop a link in here. I'd like to see that.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                          Amministratore
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Sammy124
                          WTH???

Drop a link in here. I'd like to see that.
                          I confirmed that is a mistake on the site. Hey, you never know with Mopar, though!

They'll be fixing the site soon.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment