Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having an issue. An "ungodly" sound isn't too descriptive. What does it sound like? When does...

Valve length question

Hello,

2013 Abarth in Canada.

I had the typical burnt exhaust valve issue. I decided not to go with the OEM ones since first...

I am going to assume you mean Gen 1 because of cost.

Most Mechanical issues were corrected by 2017. If you do buy a 2016 make sure the motor...

What common issues should I look for in a 500x?

I'm looking at different cars and the 500x has crossed my mind. I'm wondering what issues I should look for because as a Fiat fan and someone needing...

Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier with bike attachment for sale

I have a like new Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier bars with a bicycle attachment. I bought it from Micks Garage in England - https://www.micksgara...

Automatic transmission? If that's an automatic it could be as simple as the battery being defective (or not fully charged).

I would start...

Yeah, Ford has a history of "minimal design". They want to save money and keep weight down so they design for using the least material. My neighbor's...

Help us raise funds to support Melanoma Canada.
Help us achieve our goal of raising $150,000 to help support the melanoma and skin cancer com

that's a funny. One of the very few issues I had with my brand new fuel injected YUGO was the PCV hose used to freeze up in freezing weather and oil would...

We had a great time. Thanks to everyone that helped put the event together!

2015 Fiat 500 Abarth - Starts, But Not Moving

Hi all! I've got a 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth that has been sitting for almost 6 months. I have not used it in the winter since it's not a great vehicle where...

^^^ This ^^^ its one weak design point. I had the 225 slant six in my Dodge Coronet. Great engine but mine had a habit of blowing oil out of the breather...

Abarth 4C!

This is interesting. They're taking existing 4Cs and reinventing them as Abarths

https://www.motor1.com/news/716049/alfa-romeo-4c-return...

pin which locks the charging door is broken.

Hi
In my 500Ee the pin which locks the charging door is broken.
Any idea where I can get a replacement?

THX...

I didn't actually take the drain plug off. I sucked the oil out of it as the plug was not coming off and If you see the location, you'll...

lol Great vid. Originally I heard they might allow owners to customize the slow speed audio byte. I assume the killjoys at NAFTA nixed that for the US...

That's an interesting case on your 124. Can you get to the vent and run a wire down it? In the old days I'd see grease and, sometimes, diff oil break...

Interesting thoughts ideas here. I like the tip about using the door as leverage, though I'm afraid I'd find out my door pins are shot, too....

ATM still alive and kicking?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newkoba
    • Aug 2011

ATM still alive and kicking?

I've tried to find contact information and all I've found are the facebook pages and their yahoo email address. I've attempted to make contact to order some items, but I hadn't heard anything back yet. Does anyone have any information on the company? Really want to snag the intercooler and their gauge replacement.
  • pr0d1gy9
    • Jun 2016

If I'm not mistaken, I believe both of those items are 'group buy' only because they are to expensive to make individually. Obviously we will wait for an official response but that seems to be the trend when looking through there section of the forum.
    2015 500e - Sold
    2012 Nero Abarth - Sold
    2012 Azzurro Sport
    - Sold
    2012 Rosso Abarth
    - Total Loss

Comment

• gundam2000
      • Apr 2014

I believe damnfastdd has the intercooler on their webpage for sale.
      2013 Abarth OFT tuning, Eurocompulsion FMIC, Wheel stud conversion, Falken 615k tires, Custom intake, RRM pulley, NGen coils, GFB DV+, CPR Strut tops, Vogtland x-overs, NEU-F rear bar, NEU-F torque arm insert, Custom hood vent, Assetto Corse style front grille, Craven stubby antenna, Custom machined armrest delete, custom rear seat delete, boost fix mod, black vinyl roof.

Comment

• aelfwyne
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by gundam2000
        I believe damnfastdd has the intercooler on their webpage for sale.
        Who even runs that site?

It makes me nervous. They're not involved openly in the community, and some of their product descriptions aren't totally accurate or are out of date. For example, their handheld tuner page still refers to a special price that end(ed) in May 2015.... and they don't even discuss compatibility with newer models on the page, it appears on that page it will work with all year models, which we know not to be true...

As far as ATM... I don't think they actually want to sell products all that much. I bought the ATM/Depo kit, but it wasn't easy to get.
        2015 Rosso Abarth - MAD FIAT - 5 Speed - Phase 2
        2015 Granito Lucente 500T - Proyecto Estupido (Salvage) - Auto - OFT Stage 1
        2017 Fiat 124 Classica 6MT - WHUT????

Comment

• gundam2000
          • Apr 2014

I have purchased a few things from them. Never had any problems.
          they seem to be the only place to get Tork products.
          2013 Abarth OFT tuning, Eurocompulsion FMIC, Wheel stud conversion, Falken 615k tires, Custom intake, RRM pulley, NGen coils, GFB DV+, CPR Strut tops, Vogtland x-overs, NEU-F rear bar, NEU-F torque arm insert, Custom hood vent, Assetto Corse style front grille, Craven stubby antenna, Custom machined armrest delete, custom rear seat delete, boost fix mod, black vinyl roof.

Comment

• opiateESP
            Boost Addict
            Lifetime Member
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by aelfwyne
            Who even runs that site?

It makes me nervous. They're not involved openly in the community, and some of their product descriptions aren't totally accurate or are out of date. For example, their handheld tuner page still refers to a special price that end(ed) in May 2015.... and they don't even discuss compatibility with newer models on the page, it appears on that page it will work with all year models, which we know not to be true...

As far as ATM... I don't think they actually want to sell products all that much. I bought the ATM/Depo kit, but it wasn't easy to get.
            damnfastdd.com is Tork's sales site. They are working on a site revamp.
            Pistons & Petrol: Follow us on YouTube.

2017 Abarth 124 Spider
            Tork Tuned | CP Pistons | Carrillo Rods | Garrett G25-550

The 300+ Club(?)
            #notscare

Comment

• newkoba
              • Aug 2011

yeah, i ordered the boost leak fix kit and the tuner from their site on monday, i was just hoping to not pay $950 for the ATM intercooler shipped when they offer it up here for about $750 - $800 shipped. Also, Tork doesn't have the ATM gauge setup.

Comment

• Ambient Thermal Management
                • Jun 2017

ATM is back ladies and gents. Another thread with more details to come.....
                ATM is offering a special introductory discount for the Fiat 500 USA Forum community on all Fiat products!

PM me and SHOP HERE: www.atmspeedshop.com

Comment