Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

First off, what brands of bearings are you using? Even a couple of the name brands have been noted to fail (front and rear) on the Fiat. Are you sourcing...

Ah, I've missed you Ted. Yeah, $145 is MSRP (dealer price). Around $16 to replace each unit. That's why people don't go to the dealer until they've checked...

OK, so you guys say Turbo coils won't work on the non-turbo. We know Alfa coils work on the turbo car... but they also work on the N/A models?

Go with Alfa coil pacs, expensive but smooth acceleration without hesitation = worth the price

https://500madness.com/start-shopping/pe...

Prices are all over the place for TPMS sensors and the quality varies. I wouldn't kick yourself too hard because you got the best ones out there, so youll...

Well...Welcome back Tedolph.

I got four new sensors as preventative maintenance with a four tire purchase at Costco. Paid Feb 2021 $43.89...

Only 11 weeks away to Ottawa Viva Italia Car Concorso and Italia Car Parade June 14 to 16
This is the only place to be on Fathers Day

These are the Gold winner for the 9th Italian Car Day event

Fernado Pasquale 2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
Alessandro Pellerito 1971...

Fiat X1/9: The Affordable Mid-Engine Sports Car That's Still Addictively Fun Today - autoevolution
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/fiat-x1-9...

Don't miss this event held in little Italy Montreal !!!...

This will be one of the largest gatherings of Italian Cars
Clubs form Toronto , Montreal and Ottawa will be attending ;

Toronto is...

Well, after 12 years and 90k miles, I also finally got the dreaded "Tire Pressure Monitoring System Unavailable" dashboard warning during startups....

I've checked the last few tanks, and the on-board measurement is consistently higher than what I calculate at the pump by 5-8%. Obviously it is not a...

Still getting about 42.5 mpg in mixed driving in my 2012 pop.

Only use the cheapest regular gas, not 91.

Tedolph

It should, Not sure if the others spoilers, need the roof pins....

Sure it will!...

nice idea!

but you should have had the sharp joins coming out the bottom of the rest..not the top

If you take the parts out of the equation, what's left is the installation and driving over curbs, which I don't think you are doing. It sounds like...

READ THIS FIRST! Classifieds Rules

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

READ THIS FIRST! Classifieds Rules

This is the place where forum members can sell their own personal items.

With this comes a few rules:

1) Only members can post here! Members must have a minimum of three legitimate posts* on Fiat 500 USA Forum to be eligible to posting the classifieds forum. This is a community and we need to know who you are! If you have a special situation, contact me via PM.

If you are a Fiat Club America member, you do not need the three minimum post requirement as long as you post your real name in the ad and state you are an FCA member..

2) No Commercial posts. You can not post free ads for your business here! If you want to advertise here, contact the administrator (chris(at)fiat500usa.com). A sponsorship program for the forum is available.

3) Only car related items here. No explicit, adult or illegal material/products.

4) Seller must list a price and actual pictures of the product being sold.

Here is how to post images on a vBulletin Forum: http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showt...s-on-the-forum

5) The classifieds are not a place to voice an opinion on a product. Questioning the value/price, linking to the same or similar item, or posting in an attempt to devalue the objects being sold is not allowed. If you wish to question the value, IM the seller. Do not reply to a classifieds thread unless you are interested in the item. This will cut down on the traffic in the classifieds, which will result in less people bumping their topics, and making it easier to find what you are looking for.

6) Once your item has sold, or you have found what you are looking for, please make a note of that in your thread.

7) Only car related items here. No advertising your business, etc.

8) Anyone using the www.fiat500usaforum.com/ web site waives and releases any and all claims, demands, causes of action or rights to sue for damages against www.fiat500usaforum.com, its owner and employees for the actions of any www.fiat500usaforum.com forum member(s), and/or vendors whether or not in connection with a transaction hosted on this Website.

9) You agree to use common sense and your own due diligence in making purchases/sales. Let the buyer and seller beware.

10) Sellers or buyers that do not fulfill their obligations are subject to having their Classifieds privilege revoked and action taken against their account as determined by the Administrator /Staff.

The right is reserved to change these rules at any time.

* A legitimate post is not a couple of words strewn together just to get around the rule after you have already posted your ad.
    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com
  • sjmst
    Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member
    • May 2011

Great idea, Chris. As more and more people get the car, there will be wanting to sell, trade or looking for stuff.
    sigpic
    Fiat Club America Long Island Chapter Contact.
    - Sam

2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia
    1981 Fiat Spider
    2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    2002 Porsche Boxster

Comment

• Fiat500USA
      Amministratore
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by sjmst
      Great idea, Chris. As more and more people get the car, there will be wanting to sell, trade or looking for stuff.
      Thanks, but you and others really get the credit for giving me the idea!

fiat 500 forum signature
      abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• GotFiat
        • Jun 2011

Hey Chris,
        from other forums experience some of the classified rules are that the seller must list a price and actual pictures of the product being sold. not sure if you want to include them

Comment

• Fiat500USA
          Amministratore
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by GotFiat
          Hey Chris,
          from other forums experience some of the classified rules are that the seller must list a price and actual pictures of the product being sold. not sure if you want to include them
          That is a good idea. Thanks!

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• Fiat500USA
            Amministratore
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
            This is the place where forum members can sell their own personal items.

With this comes a few rules:

1) Only members can post here! Members must have a minimum of five posts on Fiat 500 USA Forum to be eligible to posting the classifieds forum. This is a community and we need to know who you are!

2) No Commercial posts. You can not post free ads for your business here! If you want to advertise here, contact the administrator (chris(at)fiat500usa.com). A sponsorship program for the forum is available.

3) Only car related items here. No explicit, adult or illegal material/products.

4) Seller must list a price and actual pictures of the product being sold.

Violations of this policy will result in action being taken against the members account and may result in permanent banning.

The right is reserved to change these rules at any time.
            Just a reminder. If your classified post didn't go through, it is more than likely because you didn't read the rules. These are posted as a sticky and say READ THIS FIRST.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• satellite
              • Apr 2012

Can we add something to the rules about replying in a thread when you aren't the least bit interested in the item. Seems to be another common theme in other forums I am on. Everybody likes to window shop and add their 2 cents, but it detracts from the seller and buyer actually making a deal. Seems to be happening a lot in our Classifieds section already.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                Amministratore
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by satellite
                Can we add something to the rules about replying in a thread when you aren't the least bit interested in the item. Seems to be another common theme in other forums I am on. Everybody likes to window shop and add their 2 cents, but it detracts from the seller and buyer actually making a deal. Seems to be happening a lot in our Classifieds section already.
                Thanks, I've seen that and have taken a look at what other forums have done. Rule number 5 has been added to help.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• grippymonkey
                  • May 2012

indeed

glad you put to say it's sold ... I hate when people leave threads unknown for months
                  GRIPPY'S*GARAGE :kiwi-fruit:

Comment

• tknospdr
                    • Nov 2013

I sometimes like to sell other stuff I own in order to get money to buy more stuff for my car.
                    Would think that maybe we could let up a little on the 'only car stuff' rule as long as it's not illegal or explicit.
                    Rame 2013 500T - Gone to the great auto dealer's trade in lot in the sky.
                    Meteor Grey 2016 MX-5 with Brembo/BBS package and stubby antenna, with certainly more to come.

Comment

• Tweak
                      Rest In Peace
                      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by tknospdr
                      I sometimes like to sell other stuff I own in order to get money to buy more stuff for my car.
                      Would think that maybe we could let up a little on the 'only car stuff' rule as long as it's not illegal or explicit.
                      Spoke to Chris (forum owner)and he would prefer to keep it "car stuff" in that it somehow relates to the car in some fashion. We discussed this last month so it's current, if you have questions about posting some items feel free to drop a PM to one of the staff.
                      Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                        Amministratore
                        • Feb 2011

Just a reminder. We are getting a lot of first time posters that are making their first post in the classified section. If your post isn't published it is most likely because you didn't read the rules in this thread. Take a second to read them, they are easy to follow and they help make selling your items easier as people will feel more comfortable buying from someone they have seen on the forum. Thanks!
                        -Chris

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                          Amministratore
                          • Feb 2011

Hi everyone, I am going to repost this reminder in hope it will help some of the new members here in the classifieds. Thanks!

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
                          Just a reminder. We are getting a lot of first time posters that are making their first post in the classified section. If your post isn't published it is most likely because you didn't read the rules in this thread. Take a second to read them, they are easy to follow and they help make selling your items easier as people will feel more comfortable buying from someone they have seen on the forum. Thanks!
                          -Chris

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• aj3smith30
                            • Mar 2016

This is a great idea. Thanks for having this site.

Comment

• Robert Nixon

I'd like to add another reminder about our Classified rules, it's not really difficult, and as a moderator I'll just check ads once in a while too.

I know some car forums are very strict on selling cars and parts, and charge to post any classifieds, so I think this part of the forum is a great deal for FREE.

By not allowing brand new members to sell in their first posts, we're just trying to keep this little corner of the internet honest.

Thanks.
                              2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
                              My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Comment