Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Auto Ricambi FIAT 124 Spider build

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eurodave164
    • Jan 2016

What a difference a drop and decent rims make......totally different beast!
    Current: 12' Sport
    Previous: Alfa 164, Alfa Milano, BMW 325

Comment

• cfig21
      • May 2016

Awesome pics and I cant wait to hear your impression with the tune installed. What size tires and rims did you go with?

Comment

• Abarth67

Originally posted by cfig21
        Awesome pics and I cant wait to hear your impression with the tune installed. What size tires and rims did you go with?
        17" by 7" with 235/40 Nittos. It fits nicely, no rubbing and fills the openings.

Comment

• Simmonz
          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Abarth67
          17" by 7" with 235/40 Nittos. It fits nicely, no rubbing and fills the openings.
          Are you bringing this car to the Dallas Area soon by chance?
          __________________________________________________ __________________
          2015 Fiat 500 Abarth Bianco 5 speed manual.

Comment

• Abarth67

Originally posted by Simmonz
            Are you bringing this car to the Dallas Area soon by chance?
            Yes, it will make it to Dallas area after an appearance at the FIAT FreakOut.

Comment

• Simmonz
              • Oct 2015

Yes, it will make it to Dallas area after an appearance at the FIAT FreakOut.
              Thats why I've seen this car before lol its making the rounds on the local fiat pages. looks good hope to get a chance to check it out when your here.
              __________________________________________________ __________________
              2015 Fiat 500 Abarth Bianco 5 speed manual.

Comment

• Abarth67

Auto Ricambi just installed a pre-release version of the Euro Drive Lite courtesy of Eurocompulsion onto our 124 Spider and it feels really strong. It is about 200hp and pulls much better throughout the range. The stock Spider felt under powered in stock form, now it is like it should have been from FIAT. There will be options coming soon for higher gains but this is a really nice start. Well done Eurocompulsion and team. Auto Ricambi will be teaming up with these guys to offer the very best for the 124 Spider.

This car keeps getting better and better. We will have this Spider on display at the FIAT FreakOut. If you ask nice, we might even let you drive it. The only requirement is that you must have already driven a stock Spider so you can feel the difference.

Comment

• melanzane
                  • Jan 2012

The wrap and wheels on this car looks really fantastic, and classic -- not overdone. Excellent job!

Have you given any though to wrapping the windshield frame (ala the Abarth)? The stock looks great either way, and probably adds more to the 'classic'. Another option could be to wrap about an inch of the windshield frame all around so that the stainless look appears 'thinner' like a vintage 124.

I was considering the 124 Abarth, but after seeing your modest mods, including the Exhaust which is VERY reminiscent in sound to my 500 Abarth, I may go with a Lusso and then tune to my liking.

Comment

• FSpydie
                    • Jun 2016

Very nice! I'm very interested in your mods. Let us know when it's available to check-out in the Dallas-area.

Comment

• Abarth67

New 124 Spider goes to FFO!

Great time at the FIAT FreakOut with the new 124 Spider. It was the only privately entered new Spider in the show. We gave lots of test drives/rides and the overwhelming opinion is that this Spider is really cool. Everyone had lots of good things to say. We even did a few burn outs in the parking lot.

We traveled back roads all of the way up, even a few gravel roads.

Won first place for our efforts.

[img]https://photos.smugmug.com/Cars/FIAT-124-Spider/i-nrKmgnL/0/X3/IMG_3565-X3.jpg[i/img]
                      Had a bit of rain but it was all good.

Nicole drove our Spider and approved of our upgrades.

We got really dirty on the way up, proof that this Spider is meant to be driven.

We even did some racing on Woodward, fun!

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
                        Lifetime Member
                        • Dec 2015

Is that a pic of JH on the right??Canyon Copper wrapped Abarth looks good close up
                        !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
                        !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• Abarth67

Originally posted by Southernroadrunner
                          Is that a pic of JH on the right??Canyon Copper wrapped Abarth looks good close up
                          Yep, that is him.

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
                            Lifetime Member
                            • Dec 2015

Yep, that is him.
                            Md or Virginia that's a pretty good trip for all you guys
                            !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
                            !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• canesice
                              • Jun 2016

I didnt notice until this picture that the abarth has a different rear bumper style than the lusso and classica. If you go to the fiatusa website you will see two different setups.
                              classica and lusso each have a single reflector between the tail pipe and wheel.
                              the abarth has an additional cutout feature, making two features between the wheel and tail pipe.
                              In addition the lusso and classica has a straight line above the exhaust and all the way across.
                              The abarth has a wavy line that goes up above the exhaust.

The abarth rear end is definitely "sportier" in this area.

You can also see this in the picture above with the abarth on the left, and lusso on the right.

Comment

• Abarth67

Dyno numbers!

The new Spider runs great with the Euro Drive Lite. 200 horsepower to the wheels!

Comment