Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Fiat 500 Improved Starting TSB

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gincar96
    • Jan 2014

Had the problems since new on my 13 pop. Dealer had no clue but will call him again.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
      Amministratore
      • Feb 2011

Mine does this very rarely. I just attributed it to not holding the key long enough out of habit, as the car normally starts pretty quickly. Cool to see they addressed it. Keep going!! I'll take all the updates and improvements I can get (for free )!
      Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
      fiat 500 forum signature
      abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Bomiz
        • May 2014

i sort of like it when my car doesn't start... i think it's cool
        2013 Blanco Abarth
        Tork Boost Leak Fix | RRM U3 ECM | CPR Rear Torsion Bar | CPR Lower Brace Bar | EC v2 Intake | Bilstein Coilovers | RRM Chassis Braces | Rally Armor Mud Flaps | Custom Axle-Back | Madness Short Shift Adapter | Subwoofer | MPX Throttle Body |

Comment

• boostaddict
          • Nov 2013

I just hope they don't have to "replicate the problem" and beat the **** out of the starter.

Comment

• rustbucket
            • May 2013

My question is, "Should I leave well enough alone?" ... I've had no starting issues, even at -22F.
            2018 FIAT 500 Abarth- manual, 17" wheels, sunroof, perla white tricoat, red leather, bone stock (for now) daily driver

2020 Ram 1500 4x4 Big Horn crew cab- 5.7L eTorque Hemi (mild hybrid), 3.92 rear axle, diamond black crystal pearl coat

2021 Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King, billiard red, RDRS

Comment

• Fiat500USA
              Amministratore
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Bomiz
              i sort of like it when my car doesn't start... i think it's cool

You can save a lot of gas that way, too!
              Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
              fiat 500 forum signature
              abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Tweak
                Rest In Peace
                • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
                You can save a lot of gas that way, too!
                Obviously a big fan of the "green" movement.
                Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Ultrarider
                  • Sep 2012

no way, for 2 years the the dealership said it was operator error, they assured me it was not the car.

Comment

• ophidia31
                    • Oct 2013

So I have a 500L as a loaner from the dealer ship. I assume its a very new 14 or 15 as it has less than 2k miles. When I open the door I can hear a high pitched noise from the front and rear. I would assume that this has the updated software to prime the pump when you open the door. Has anyone who has a before vs after updates noticed anything like this with their cars? Ill have mine updated whiles its at the dealer but wont have it back until mid-late next week so I wouldnt know until then.
                    2016 Ceramic Metallic MX-5 w/ Brembo/BBS

Comment

• Wolfie
                      • Apr 2012

I had this issue from time to time but not anymore since I installed the Road Race CAI & Timing Controller …
                      Maybe I shouldn't bother anymore about this staring TSB
                      Fiat 500 Lounge

Comment