Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

Abarth - GRIGIO CENRE (ash grey) Picture Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tweak
    Rest In Peace
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Amacento
    'Fixed that for you, my friend.

A historical example of the color with the power train ancestor of the modern day 500...
    Works for me buddy.
    Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• MrFiat

50+ yr Abarth Enthusiast

Lifetime Member
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
      I'm not sure about the blue color significance. It looks a lot like French racing blue to me. Maybe Mr.Fiat has a tidbit of info locked away!
      Sorry my friend. In this instance, I got nuthin' !
      I spent most of my money on fast cars, guitars and pretty women. I somehow managed to waste the rest of it.

Comment

• mtrspt5
        • Feb 2017

Hello everyone,

Took possession of a brand new 2017 Grigio Cenre Abarth a few weeks ago and have been collecting a number of suspension parts to put on the car. Went with an automatic, which I rarely do, since this car will be mostly driven around town (Chicago Area). Im amazed how much fun the auto is in sport mode. The color of the car photographs lighter than it really is and the gray seems to pick up other colors around it.

The forum has been a great place to learn!
        Attached Files
        2017 Grigio Cenre Abarth
        RRM Corsa Chassis Brace, RRM Big Red rear anti-sway bar, Neu-F Springs, Energy Suspension Bumpstops, Koni Yellow Rears, Falken Ziex ZE950 for the winter

1985 BMW M5 Euro #84
        http://www.bmwmregistry.com/detail.php?id=577

Comment

• orlin
          • Dec 2016

Congrats on the Abarth! I like your other ride too. In January, I sold my e34 M5 with 90k after ten years of ownership.

I am enjoying the Abarth, bought it last December, sometimes I am regretting not getting the auto, but manual is lots of fun.

Comment

• ironfist
            • Jul 2017

20170901_091745-2[1].jpg20170901_091654-1[1].jpg

Comment

• ironfist
              • Jul 2017

20170831_214928.jpg20170901_091745 (2).jpgTraded my '13 in a few years ago for a MINI that I never drove much. Started missing the Abarth quite a bit. Test drove a Civic Si, Fiesta ST, Focus ST, '18 Elantra GT and a GTI before deciding on the Abarth.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by ironfist; 09-01-2017, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
                Lifetime Member
                • Dec 2015

Nice car for sure
                !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
                !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• Tweak
                  Rest In Peace
                  • Nov 2012

Originally posted by ironfist
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]28022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]28023[/ATTACH]Traded my '13 in a few years ago for a MINI that I never drove much. Started missing the Abarth quite a bit. Test drove a Civic Si, Fiesta ST, Focus ST, '18 Elantra GT and a GTI before deciding on the Abarth.
                  Nice end choice...and color.

Welcome to the forum.
                  Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Amacento
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
                    The petal wheels are very cool looking. Classy design. I'm not sure about the blue color significance. It looks a lot like French racing blue to me. Maybe Mr.Fiat has a tidbit of info locked away!
                    I missed this one. I can help you out. This blue represents the dynasty responsible for unifying Italy... thus Azzurro Italia. The national football/soccer team wears this blue.

But, please, more photos of those beautiful grey A500s
                    http://cc5club.blogspot.com/

https://www.pinterest.com/CC5Club/

https://www.facebook.com/CC5Club

“... there is only one way to drive a small FIAT, and that is without mercy.” - James May

Vivere | Amare | Guidare is the name of the game. Read About The Legend Or Be About The Legend. - ARJR

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
                      Lifetime Member
                      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by Amacento
                      I missed this one. I can help you out. This blue represents the dynasty responsible for unifying Italy... thus Azzurro Italia. The national football/soccer team wears this blue.

But, please, more photos of those beautiful grey A500s
                      Amacento.- Just learned something I didn't know about that different color.Thanks
                      !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
                      !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• Jimpaulette
                        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by ironfist
                        Traded my '13 in a few years ago for a MINI that I never drove much. Started missing the Abarth quite a bit. Test drove a Civic Si, Fiesta ST, Focus ST, '18 Elantra GT and a GTI before deciding on the Abarth.
                        Love the color combination and the contrast with the black stripes is perfect.

Might be buying a 17 Grigio Cenre 500A this week and I think the black stripes are all that is missing.

Comment

• FXR17AbarthSoCal
                          • Oct 2023

Bought my 2017 Fiat 500 Abarth used in gulf coast area and had it shipped to me in west coast. Fully loaded with sunroof, Beats subwoofer, ATC and black leather. Have done many upgrades to it like: DNA strut brace and subframe, Neu-F rear torsion bar, El Gato chassis braces, Power Stop slotted and drilled brake rotors with low dust pads, XTRONS PEX head unit with OBD2 attachment for TORQUE gauges app that display many gauges on stereo head unit, rear camera, carbon fiber mirror caps, carbon fiber ATC overlay, roof console, center console and shifter overlays, Cravenspeed Gemini vent mount for cellular phone & shorty roof antenna, factory rubber trunk mat, red nylon strap door pulls and hatch pulls, rear cargo net & "500" rear bumper cover & factory rear tow hitch, front bumper scrape pad protector, white side marker lenses with LED bulbs, electric day/night mirror from 500e, silicone hoses, turbo thermal blanket, engine torque bar nylon inserts and white side skirt decal (not shown in photo yet). Found New Old Stock white factory 17-inch wheels and replaced the hyper black ones to match the side stripes and mirrors. Improvements to be continued.....
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

• fast_dave
                            Lifetime Member Plus
                            • Apr 2015

Auto or Stick?
                            Some pics of the interior mods would be great
                            Nor-Cal SF Bay Area, PRK

2012 Sport 5 speed Manual Trans, SPC Adjustable Front Camber Bolts, CorsaStrada Lower Front Chassis Brace, ST Rear Sway Bar, 205/45/16 Continental DWS 06 PLUS Tires. Night Vision = Auxito 9012/HIR2 "Clockable" LED Headlight Bulbs.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                              Amministratore
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by FXR17AbarthSoCal
                              Bought my 2017 Fiat 500 Abarth used in gulf coast area and had it shipped to me in west coast. Fully loaded with sunroof, Beats subwoofer, ATC and black leather. Have done many upgrades to it like: DNA strut brace and subframe, Neu-F rear torsion bar, El Gato chassis braces, Power Stop slotted and drilled brake rotors with low dust pads, XTRONS PEX head unit with OBD2 attachment for TORQUE gauges app that display many gauges on stereo head unit, rear camera, carbon fiber mirror caps, carbon fiber ATC overlay, roof console, center console and shifter overlays, Cravenspeed Gemini vent mount for cellular phone & shorty roof antenna, factory rubber trunk mat, red nylon strap door pulls and hatch pulls, rear cargo net & "500" rear bumper cover & factory rear tow hitch, front bumper scrape pad protector, white side marker lenses with LED bulbs, electric day/night mirror from 500e, silicone hoses, turbo thermal blanket, engine torque bar nylon inserts and white side skirt decal (not shown in photo yet). Found New Old Stock white factory 17-inch wheels and replaced the hyper black ones to match the side stripes and mirrors. Improvements to be continued.....
                              Fiat 500 Abarth in Ash Grey
                              Nice looking car. Impressive list of mods you've done. Love to see the inside.
                              Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
                              fiat 500 forum signature
                              abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment