The August 2015 Fiat 500 USA Forum Ride of the Month contest is now open! This month's prize is choice courtesy of member shadowshaggy and Fiat500USA.com: a $50 credit to AAD for their new shifter, but can also be used for the AAD catch can or their torque arm. Or the winner can elect to get a $50 gift card to the Fiat USA Store, courtesy of yours truly. That's something for everyone!
Below are the rules for your convenience (they are stickied at the top of the ROTM forum)
NOTE: Due to the Fiat FreakOut and members being on vacation, the July Ride of the Month contest will be combined with August's contest to give people the chance to win.
Here are the rules:
1.Look for a thread that says "ROTM [Month] 2014 Submissions" and there you can post 5 pictures of your car and list all your modifications. Up to ten cars will be in the running. It's first come first served and members have 12 days to make their post with pics and mod list. After 12 days I'll close the thread. Anyone who doesn't make the deadline, can enter the following month. There will be no discussions or comments in the thread.
2.After the 16th day of the month we'll set up the poll, and starting on the 16th day, and running through the end of the month, the site votes and a winner will be chosen by most votes.
1. Five photos must be posted. NO collages. NO Photoshoping to alter the appearance of the car. White balance/color correction is OK. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are OK, but frowned upon. It is the Ride of the Month - not Image of the Month.
2. Modifications list must be what you have on your car now. Not in the future. Mods that you are selling and are listed in the classifieds cannot be included.
3. You may link to build thread if you have one.
4. Anyone who is in the running this month and loses must skip a month before re-entering the contest again.
5. Winner has to wait 1 year before re-entering.
6. There has to be three car minimum for the contest to run, ten car maximum. If there aren't three cars, the contest is suspended for that month.
7. NO soliciting to "vote for me" in the forum. NO getting your friends just to join so you can win. If that happens you will be removed from the competition.
8. This is a contest for members, so that means your personal car. No company cars or vendor's cars. Staff isn't eligible for the contest.
9. One car entry per person, per month. Meaning if you own two cars you cannot enter them both at the same time.
10. If you own two cars and you win one month, the winning car cannot be re-entered for 1 year. The other car may be entered after skipping a month.
11. Contest open to any year Fiat Group Car - Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Ferrari, Autobianchi, Innocenti and Fiats built under license -Zastava, SEAT, etc., etc!
Remember - This thread is for submissions. THERE WILL BE NO DISCUSSIONS IN THIS THREAD.
Let's see what you got!