Token update for new purchases
Well my introduction thread is a lie. I said I wasn't going to mod my Abarth, but here I am making a build thread.
Car: 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth 8000 mile update
Goals: Fun street car.
Planned Mods: I have the GFB DV+ of course. I also have a torsion bar but to be honest I haven't installed it yet. I just haven't really gotten around to it and no time to do any Autox so not a big need. As a present to myself for snagging a sweet new job after graduation I picked up an EC V4.1 Intake and Engine Cover. I wasn't going to do it because I plan to return my car to stock for all dealer visits and didn't want to have to deal with that. But I couldn't resist. I don't expect much of a difference in the car, but it is something I planned to do down the road, and I really like the look of the kit. I think Ill do Brisk plugs at 20k or so. The major mods will be done after the warranty when I plan to go a bit crazy.
1. EC 4.1 Intake
2. EC Engine cover
1. Tires - After my current set bite the dust.
1. Wheels/Tires - Looking for something a bit lighter and wider.
2. Coilover or Springs/Shocks/Struts - Haven't quite decided. Will be reading lots of reviews when the time comes.
1. EC V4.1 Intake
2. 500 Madness Torsion Bar
3. EC Engine cover
1. Locking Gas Cap - I have had my gas cap on two other cars stolen. Don't want it to happen again, especially with the Abarth gas lid inviting someone to easily open it.
2. GFB DV+ - Loving this, clean look and minor improvement to drivablility.
Link to my Abarth Album on Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/T6z9f (hopefully that works)