Well my introduction thread is a lie. I said I wasn't going to mod my Abarth, but here I am making a build thread.
Car: 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth ~300 miles on it. Purchased in May 2015.
Goals: Autocross and fun street car.
Planned Mods: Initial I will be focusing on suspension and drivability. The car has plenty of power in my opinion, and honestly for my skill level the biggest improvement will be practice and track time. There are a few things I wanted to do pretty early in. The only thing I am missing is a new shift knob. Not a big fan of the OEM one, but the one I want is $180 so I was hoping to find a used one. Seems I missed out on two people selling them already.
1. Shift Knob - Mostly for looks and feel. Not really happy with the OEM one.
2. Rally Armor Mudflaps - Like the look, possibly provide a bit of protection.
1. Tires - After my current set bite the dust.
1. Wheels/Tires - Looking for something a bit lighter and wider.
2. Coilover or Springs/Shocks/Struts - Haven't quite decided. Will be reading lots of reviews when the time comes.
1. GFB DV+ - From what I read on the forums this is a great upgrade to the stock diverter valve. I am hoping this makes driving much more enjoyable.
2. 500 Madness Torsion Bar - Another big improvement to the car. I noticed the need for an upgrade pretty quickly when driving a bit more aggressively. Looking forward to installing this soon.
1. Locking Gas Cap - I have had my gas cap on two other cars stolen. Don't want it to happen again, especially with the Abarth gas lid inviting someone to easily open it.
Link to my Abarth Album on Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/T6z9f (hopefully that works)