Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

abarth only where are my parts?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sczuylevch13
    Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member
    • Jan 2014

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just looked at the packing slip he shipped them YESTERDAY! he must have overnighted them!

Comment

• NGEN
      Official Vendor
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by sczuylevch13
      well fellas i have good news the konis came in today! I am a big enough person to admit that i was wrong and jumped the gun. But from my perspective i ordered from him on march 26th, I then ordered from rock auto on the 29th and eurocompulsion the same day. I recieved both orders 3-4 days after placing them. Then i got on here yesterday morning because i was gonna pm uberdan and see if he had an idea when id see them, thats when i discovered he was no longer a vendor. I immediately went to abarth onlys site to try to contact him there, witch is when it redirected with the 404 message. After that i checked the status of my order only to find it unfulfilled, it was then that i started this thread. I thought i was SOL for sure, but darned if my luck didnt turn right after i discredited a mans name and livelyhood. I feel terrible and wouldnt blame you all if you shunned me like the amish at this point! Next time ill try more patience, but going by the things that i had heard around the forums about him i really thought i was done.

Again my deepest apologies!
      15 days is no excuse. Sorry but we get shocks to our customers in 3-5 days UPS ground. I'm glad you got your shocks (most importantly) but the time frame was unacceptable. I normally don't comment on this stuff but I have had too many friends/customers call me on how they have been screwed by him, only to get their money back when they file a complaint with PayPal. Absolutely ridiculous.
      sigpic
      Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm CST
      Call/Text: 832-948-9409
      E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
      Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance

Comment

• slowbird
        • Dec 2013

Sounds like he saw this thread or someone told him about it and he quickly shipped them out to you.

Comment

• gfurneri
          • Nov 2014

I like car stories with happy endings....
          2013 Rosso Abarth: OFT Tune, Cravenspeed short shifter, RRM light weight pulley, MPX ported throttle body, GFB DV+, RRM exhaust, Neu-F RTB, Neu-F tork arm bushing, Clutch Masters lightweight flywheel and FX-350 clutch, ST Coilovers.
          Looks: 20% Tint All Around, White and Red Rally shift knob, LED interior lights.

Blue 2016 Fiat 500e all stock.

Comment

• CorsaStrada
            unregistered
            • Jul 2014

This should help

Gotta love the internet. lol

Registrant Name: Marks Schlachter
            Registrant Organization:
            Registrant Street: *****
            Registrant City: *****
            Registrant State/Province: *****
            Registrant Postal Code: *****
            Registrant Country: *****
            Registrant Phone: *****
            Registrant Phone Ext:
            Registrant Fax:
            Registrant Fax Ext:
            Registrant Email: Email of Schlachterholdingsllc

Also Kentucky SOS info https://app.sos.ky.gov/ftshow/(S(q4a...ct=06&cs=99999

Also the Kentucky AG's office is a good place to file a compliant is here http://ag.ky.gov/civil/consumerprote...s/default.aspx

Lets be clear this is public information easily obtained that is related to a public business. So there should be no reason to redact the information that was posted.
            Last edited by Fiat500USA; 04-11-2015, 03:31 AM. Reason: Please do not post anyone's personal information here without their permission. Thanks!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
              Amministratore
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by CorsaStrada
              ...Lets be clear this is public information easily obtained that is related to a public business. So there should be no reason to redact the information that was posted.
              True. But we do have a policy that says we don't publish personal information. The reason being is we want to be extra sensitive to people's privacy and the policy is there to protect everyone no matter who it is. Personal info that is public can be provided via links (like you just did which is fine) or by PM. Thanks again.
              Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
              fiat 500 forum signature
              abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• sczuylevch13
                Lifetime Member
                Lifetime Member
                • Jan 2014

i am glad i didnt get totally hosed, i just hope this thread and others like it keep other people from making the same mistake i did. I'm just grateful to have this great forum and support! THANK YOU ALL!

Comment

• Foglife2009
                  • Feb 2015

Hello Everyone,

I realize this is an older thread and I just posted a new one on this topic. Bottom line: Mark Schlachter/abarthonly.com failed to respond to my multiple requests for a shipping date and instead told me: "In case you didn't remember, this is Christmas and we are busy. If you want something delivered asap, then you must specify expedited shipping. We aren't amazon prime and your in a cue of orders. You don't get special treatment."

Comment

• NGEN
                    Official Vendor
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Foglife2009
                    Hello Everyone,

I realize this is an older thread and I just posted a new one on this topic. Bottom line: Mark Schlachter/abarthonly.com failed to respond to my multiple requests for a shipping date and instead told me: "In case you didn't remember, this is Christmas and we are busy. If you want something delivered asap, then you must specify expedited shipping. We aren't amazon prime and your in a cue of orders. You don't get special treatment."
                    I'm still open... Would love to help you with whatever you need. Just give me a shout.
                    sigpic
                    Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm CST
                    Call/Text: 832-948-9409
                    E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
                    Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance

Comment

• SoundsHotter
                      • Jan 2019

With all due respect, if only Fiat USA were so considerate with all of our Blue And Me concerns and failures......But someone who obviously does your customers dirty or at least puts in the old college try to do so gets a pass on posting info to avoid a potential ripoff? Funny path we have chosen to take now ain't it?!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                        Amministratore
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by SoundsHotter
                        With all due respect, if only Fiat USA were so considerate with all of our Blue And Me concerns and failures......But someone who obviously does your customers dirty or at least puts in the old college try to do so gets a pass on posting info to avoid a potential ripoff? Funny path we have chosen to take now ain't it?!
                        Don't understand this post. Is this in the wrong thread?
                        Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
                        fiat 500 forum signature
                        abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• mattsnapz
                          Lifetime Member
                          Lifetime Member
                          • Apr 2016

ahahahaha i think someones hijacked a complaints thread to add their issue...but you you know that mr.forum fella
                          -2013 Gray 500 Abarth-Red/Black Leather-Sunroof-Climate Control-Manual Trans-60k+ miles-
                          -Sila short cai-magneti marelli pedal control-

11 years living in the USA.....I'm from England where hot hatches are more common than pubs! Here, where I'm at in NH, not so much....

Comment