Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

Illinois roll call

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jered
    • Nov 2014

Galesburg, Il checkin in.

Coming from DFW it was nice to have a couple get togethers with fellow fiat peeps.

Hopefully something comes up and people can get together.
    1st a Sport
    then an Abarth

Now a 500e

will it ever end

Comment

• streetsurfer
      • Mar 2013

Hey Jered,
      Welcome aboard!
      Hope to see you sometime. Holler if your up in the suburban Chicago area.
      I've been through Galesberg a few times on Amtrak, but thats it. I reckon it's on the way to the Indian Mounds, to which we might one day make a trip, so likewise will give a shout if headed that way.

Comment

• Mr_Ritka
        • Aug 2015

Welcome, Jered!
        ================
        Current Ride:
        2018 500 Abarth "Giorgio"

Former Ride:

2013 500 Pop "Giuseppe"
        Custom Vinyl Stripes - RRM Corsa Dyno CAI -

Comment

• captainslow94
          • Jun 2016

Hanover park/ schaumburg here! Hi guys new to the forum!

Comment

• streetsurfer
            • Mar 2013

Hello, and welcome. Hope to see you around. In the A.H. area here.

Comment

• sonosml
              • Oct 2015

HI, I'm in Iowa also. Anamosa. Hit me up sometime. I have several vintage fiats. Mike Louviere

Comment

• sonosml
                • Oct 2015

Originally posted by GooRoo
                Hi, not really from the Chicago area but wouldnt mind coming over for a few car shows in Chicago. Im located south of Dubuque Iowa next to the Mississippi River, can see Chestnut Mountain from my house. My Abarth is currently apart and waiting for 695 Biposto parts from TMC.
                Robb
                HIt me up sometime, I'm in Anamosa IA. I have several vintage fiats and I also believe I have some 131 NOS parts. Mike Louviere

Comment

• Mr_Ritka
                  • Aug 2015

Any local meets coming up soon in IL?
                  ================
                  Current Ride:
                  2018 500 Abarth "Giorgio"

Former Ride:

2013 500 Pop "Giuseppe"
                  Custom Vinyl Stripes - RRM Corsa Dyno CAI -

Comment

• Klasse Act
                    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Mr_Ritka
                    Any local meets coming up soon in IL?
                    LOL...not at you, long story

I say this becasuse I've tried time and time again but nothing. I can tell you that there's a couple Abarth's that show up to the Cars and Coffee at The Collectors Car Garage at 2500 Bradley Place in Chicago the first Sunday of every month. Not sure how far away you or everybody else is but this is always a great show, inside and out. Check out their website, there's cars here you'll never see anywhere else, trust me!
                    2013 500 Abarth/Nero metallic...traded in.

Comment

• Anson500x
                      • Nov 2016

Hi from Chicago south side (Bridgeport). :P

Comment

• Vince30
                        • Nov 2017

Hello Illinois people, checking in from Woodstock. I just traded in my 1990 miata for a 2013 abarth 500 about a month ago. My wife also has a fiat, she got her 2013 500 pop new in 2014.

Comment

• rocketsausage
                          • Aug 2017

Picked up my 2013 500t a few months ago. In chicago, west loop. There are definitely some great meets around here in the summer, would be cool to see a strong fiat showing.
                          2013 500t
                          oft stg2, catless downpipe, 200cell hfc, center exit exhaust, custom short-ram intake, corsaforza fmic, gfb dv+, catch can, poly filled motor/trans mounts, nuef ss adapter, koni front/kyb rear shocks, madness agr springs, vertical chassis braces, rrm comp rear sway bar, ebc reds, mudflaps, roof rack, 180w led lightbar

Comment

• rocketsausage
                            • Aug 2017

Encountered a red abarth with a fantastic exhaust and a 500madness decal on the back going east on madison from ashland tonight. Who are you? your car sounds awesome.
                            2013 500t
                            oft stg2, catless downpipe, 200cell hfc, center exit exhaust, custom short-ram intake, corsaforza fmic, gfb dv+, catch can, poly filled motor/trans mounts, nuef ss adapter, koni front/kyb rear shocks, madness agr springs, vertical chassis braces, rrm comp rear sway bar, ebc reds, mudflaps, roof rack, 180w led lightbar

Comment

• updownsideup
                              • Aug 2017

I just moved up to the Chicago Area if we schedule any meetups then I'm down! I've got a bright red abarth, there definitely aren't very many f 500s in the suburbs, in St Louis I could throw a brick and hit one there were so many

Comment

• streetsurfer
                                • Mar 2013

Welcome upsidedownup! ikm a couple burbs west of you ar a couple blocks away depending. Wheeling township reaches almost to my neighborhood. Worked out of wheeling for 25 years.

Hope to see you next year. There’s a nice car show gathering weekly during the season with foods and msic, at a church in Rolling Meadows. https://m.facebook.com/meadowscruisenights

Comment