Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

My daughter has a Fiat 500 Abarth turbo to sell. Monument Colorado. Trying to find Fiat enthusiasts. [email protected]

Hello, please contact your local dealership for assistance with this part. You can find dealerships near you at www.fiatusa.com/find-dealer. If you need...

2.4's are known (throughout FCA body styles) for being hit and miss on excessive oil consumption...

They are commonly called "the boat...

Ask SBI for the definitive answer.
Get the persons name at SBI that you consult with...
Hope that helps

Manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the 2024 Fiat (500e)RED is $32,500, plus a $1,595 destination charge.

More details here below....

Yes, it should. Try it out....

What will the price range be??

Could you please tell me if it still works?

Here are some steps. Please follow them.
  1. Click on "User Settings" (located under your username at the top right).
  2. Select "Account."
  3. Go

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having an issue. An "ungodly" sound isn't too descriptive. What does it sound like? When does...

Valve length question

Hello,

2013 Abarth in Canada.

I had the typical burnt exhaust valve issue. I decided not to go with the OEM ones since first...

I am going to assume you mean Gen 1 because of cost.

Most Mechanical issues were corrected by 2017. If you do buy a 2016 make sure the motor...

What common issues should I look for in a 500x?

I'm looking at different cars and the 500x has crossed my mind. I'm wondering what issues I should look for because as a Fiat fan and someone needing...

Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier with bike attachment for sale

I have a like new Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier bars with a bicycle attachment. I bought it from Micks Garage in England - https://www.micksgara...

Automatic transmission? If that's an automatic it could be as simple as the battery being defective (or not fully charged).

I would start...

Yeah, Ford has a history of "minimal design". They want to save money and keep weight down so they design for using the least material. My neighbor's...

Help us raise funds to support Melanoma Canada.
Help us achieve our goal of raising $150,000 to help support the melanoma and skin cancer com

that's a funny. One of the very few issues I had with my brand new fuel injected YUGO was the PCV hose used to freeze up in freezing weather and oil would...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Fiat500USA.com Has Just Posted the Following:

The 2015 Abarth Experience schedule has been posted! New venues will be added, so check back often. You need to have taken delivery of your 500 Abarth to register and have your VIN handy.

Read about it here...

Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com
  • AreWhyAyEn
    • Nov 2014

Kind of sad that I'm not eligible since I purchased my car used. Doubt the previous owner even went.
    -Dont try to read my username... sound it out.-

Comment

• Fiat500USA
      Amministratore
      • Feb 2011

Look on the bright side. You saved a lot of money on your car and now you can take that and spend it on mods, etc. You can also just pay for it, too. There may be an instruction course even better. Check it out.
      Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
      fiat 500 forum signature
      abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• boostaddict
        • Nov 2013

I will be going to Englishtown, NJ on 6-15. Anybody else?

Comment

• MemoryFoam
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by AreWhyAyEn
          Kind of sad that I'm not eligible since I purchased my car used. Doubt the previous owner even went.
          Check with the Abarth Experience people. I read somewhere that if no one has attended linked to your VIN, you might be eligible.
          2013 Grigio Abarth (bought 3/2013)
          1995 Jeep Wrangler SE (bought 7/1995)

Comment

• texanbrit
            Lifetime Member
            • Nov 2014

I've registered for MSR Houston on April 27th!
            2013 500c Abarth - Isabella (race car)
            2013 500 Abarth - Igor (Project Daily)
            2012 500 Pop - Popabella (engine rebuild ongoing)
            2014 500L - The Hulk (falling apart)

Comment

• bainbridgeny
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by MemoryFoam
              Check with the Abarth Experience people. I read somewhere that if no one has attended linked to your VIN, you might be eligible.
              Yep, that's what they did for me. Mine is a 2012 Abarth that I bought used. Previous owner never used the VIN for the Abarth Experience so I got it cleared. Registered for Daytona 5/14!
              - AlabamaFIATClub.com -

Comment

• coasties
                • Nov 2014

I'm trying the same thing. I bought a 2013 with only 6000 miles on it. They said that they would put me on the"wait list" but made a point that I am not eligible. I guess we will wait and see what happens.
                I would really like to explore the limits of this car with some instruction rather than on my own. (62 year old kid that has rolled his Polaris RZR800 twice already - at the Oregon Dunes).
                Has anybody ever rolled their Abarth on level ground by turning too sharp/fast?

Comment

• Purgatory
                  • Feb 2014

I am signed up for Daytona, May 13th, a Wednesday I believe. Hoping some of you from here will be there the same time/day. Be nice to meet in person. So looking forward to going, For me, it will be almost a year's wait, but will be worth it.
                  2014 Fiat Abarth- EC V4 CAI, EC Engine Plate, EC Uni-Chip Stage 2, GFB Diverter, Koni Rear Shocks, Neu-F 28 mm Torsion Bar, RRM Lower Chassis Braces, RRM Upper Brace, RRM HP Down Pipe w/ Cat, Prometeo Red Oil Filler Cap, Craven Shorty Red Antenna, Chrome Gas Filler Door, RRM Drilled/Slotted Rotors, RRM Sport Brake Pads, Shrader Rear Seat Delete Kit, NGEN Hood Lifts, RRM Light Weight Pulley

Comment

• AreWhyAyEn
                    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by boostaddict
                    I will be going to Englishtown, NJ on 6-15. Anybody else?
                    Well going by what MemoryFoam said, I attempted to register myself, for 6-15 at E-Town. We'll see what comes of it...

Originally posted by MemoryFoam
                    Thanks for the info Memory, Fingers crossed...

Comment

• AreWhyAyEn
                      • Nov 2014

They put me on the "waiting list". so we'll see if there is an open spot for me come time.. Hopefully there is...

Comment

• JimmyTestarossa
                        • Aug 2014

Signed up for Laguna Seca on the 16th. Hot damn I am jazzed about this!

Plane ticket bought, rental car reserved, hotel room booked. Just need to make sure I have a dog-sitter and let boss know I am out on a special assignment.
                        2014 Abarth, Rosso/Nero, basically stock w/a few trinkets.

Comment

• Kurumi
                          • May 2013

Originally posted by JimmyTestarossa
                          Signed up for Laguna Seca on the 16th. Hot damn I am jazzed about this!

Plane ticket bought, rental car reserved, hotel room booked. Just need to make sure I have a dog-sitter and let boss know I am out on a special assignment.
                          You're not there only one. Dragging my mom all the way out there for her AbarthExperience.
                          DMV Fiats
                          DMV Fiats Facebook Page
                          Current Car:
                          2013 Fiat 500 Abarth in Bianco
                          Ride of the Month - June 2015

Previous Cars:
                          2013 Fiat 500 Abarth in Rosso (R.I.P. Ruby).
                          2006 BMW Z4 3.0si in Alpine White
                          2005 Saab 9-2x Linear 2.5 in Glacier Silver
                          1994 Honda Accord EX in Green Pearl

Comment

• slowbird
                            • Dec 2013

They still don't offer this in Canada?

Comment

• JimmyTestarossa
                              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Kurumi
                              You're not there only one. Dragging my mom all the way out there for her AbarthExperience.
                              I'll be in Monterey Sunday afternoon ~3:00 or 3:30. If anyone is interested in swapping tall stories ping me.
                              2014 Abarth, Rosso/Nero, basically stock w/a few trinkets.

Comment