Day 2 and 3
Before I start, I just want to send a Quick thanks to MemoryFoam, the suggestion of the Graphite dust Metallic was really good, the color is surprisingly close to the Grigio. That certainly made things easier.
Ok, not a lot has been done, waiting for paint to dry is not very exiting.
The rims are done. I used primer grey as a base coat, then two coats of the graphite dust. Applied the decals and finished it with two coats of testors dullcote to give them a flat-satin finish.
Here the results:
Planning to do work on the chassis today. Right now it's only painted Flat Black.
I removed the roof line, plugged the license plate holes in the front and back. I also modified the front bumper to remove the euro plate outline. Body had coat of primer, defects sanded and a second coat of primer was applied. A couple of minor defects will need to be corrected in about a week's time when the primer is cured.