Fly1 Motorsports is pleased to announce a new product line we feel will have a wide application! Our custom splitters provide protection of your front bumper/lip; and can be mounted forward to give the track splitter look. We can incorporate splitter rods into the design if desired. These front splitters can be fabricated with side extensions; and we can also create side skirt and rear bumper splitters as well!
The information below should answer most of your questions about our new custom splitters:
1. Material - Alumalite (two thin, but strong, layers of aluminum with a solid core). Overall width is 3MM, and comes in various colors (most popular being gloss black). The splitters can be wrapped in 4D carbon fiber vinyl or even real carbon fiber, if desired. All of our splitters come with a finished rubber edge trim.
2. Application - Double sided tape to secure positioning, followed by self tapping screws to secure attachment. Local installation available for SoCal residents
3. Ordering Process: a) PM us with a picture and description of what you want us to create so we can provide a quote; b) send us an accurate trace of your lip, bumper or side skirt on cardboard or butcher paper (we will develop a catalog over time); c) let us know if you want the skid plate to extend beyond your bumper or be flush, and if extended, by how much; c) we will fabricate the custom skid plate and ship it back to you
4. Turnaround: Will vary based on production load, but on average 2 weeks or less from when we receive your trace.
5. Pricing: PM us with your requirements; but our pricing starts at $300 shipped
Here is a pic of a custom splitter w/ side extensions on our shop Abarth:
Below are some splitters we've fabricated for other platforms:
4D Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrap w/ edge trim:
Side skirt and rear splitters: