Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Let's Get This Party Started!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theflyest1
    • Dec 2012

Let's Get This Party Started!

Hey Guys!

Fly1 Motorsports is excited to be a new vendor here on the forum! We strive to produce exciting and original aero products for the automotive community. Our background is in the JDM marketplace, and we look forward to bringing our styling sense to the Fiat community!

Fly1 Motorsports conceives, designs, prototypes and fabricates all products locally in Los Angeles to ensure the highest quality control and shorter lead times. In addition to custom body parts, full kits and custom carbon fiber and fiberglass fabrication, we offer full painting and installation services for the SoCal community.

We look forward to serving you guys, and bringing a fresh vision to the cars we all love

Stay Tuned!
    sigpic
    LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
    LIKE US ON INSTAGRAM
    www.fly1motorsports.com
    1-855-GO-4-FLY1
  • junnyquest
    • Jan 2014

Welcome to the Community! I'm sure many here are anxious to see your new products...
    2013 Beetle Turbo
    2013 Abarth C (sold)
    2013 500 Cattiva Turbo (sold)
    2012 500 Sport (sold)

Comment

• Tweak
      Rest In Peace
      • Nov 2012

Welcome to the forum. I really like the idea of new designs coming to market and can't wait to see the new goodies. I may not be able to buy all but looking is always great!
      Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
        Amministratore
        • Feb 2011

Welcome aboard and thank you for supporting the community! Looking forward to seeing new designs and products for our cars!
        Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
        fiat 500 forum signature
        abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Andree
          Chief Car Looker Upperer
          Lifetime Member
          • Dec 2012

Welcome, come on in, pull up a chair!

It should be fun and rewarding for you to create for the Fiat! It's a design like no other, and the usual add-ons don't look right on the stylish 500 or 500L. It's all about the curves!
          I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N
          Love to help people look for the Fiat they want.
          That's why I call myself "Chief Car Looker Upperer"

Comment

• jjthegreat
            • Jun 2014

So what kind of goodies should we expect to see from you guys? You have my curiosity...
            Current mods: Injen intake, RRM V3 piggy, MPx blow off plate, 500 Madness catless DP, MPx axle back, Sila turbo blanket, 595 aluminum shift knob

Comment

• theflyest1
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by jjthegreat
              So what kind of goodies should we expect to see from you guys? You have my curiosity...
              Primarily aero body parts. Stay tuned!
              sigpic
              LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
              LIKE US ON INSTAGRAM
              www.fly1motorsports.com
              1-855-GO-4-FLY1

Comment

• krayzielilsmoki

Welcome to the forum!
                I recently started a full time job, so between school and work I have very little free time for anything else. The decal making has been put on hold.

Comment

• shadowshaggy
                  Super Tech
                  Lifetime Member
                  • Oct 2013

Welcome to the forum!

Shoot me a pm when you have time to talk
                  Mods I don't have:
                  cage
                  stripped interior
                  chassis braces
                  cam
                  big turbo
                  new internals
                  ....pretty much everything else

Sponsors:
                  Eurocompulsion
                  AAD
                  Cipher Auto

Pending:
                  Megan Racing (coil-overs)

Comment

• shagghie

Welcome. A few open-ended thoughts/opinions that may /may not be helpful:

*Almost all the rear upper spoiler designs so far are really bad for this car. The Cavallino (Asseto Corse) and the Pogea CF designs are the only two that are even passable. The rest are horrid. Massive oppty here price point wise...but be forewarned, the stock rear diffusor is all but impossible to get off without incident and much pain.

*We are in dire need of a us-based wide body kit that doesn't suck and isn't just a set of fender flares. We need quarter panel wide body kits, and badly. I've been running +2 inch wide tires for awhile now even rolling and pulling the rear fenders, will still rub unless I compensate with tall poly bumpstops. And that is only +2 inch... for those of us auto-crossing this platform we also need a wide body kit desperately as anything north of 215 rubber is all but impossible to run with a meaty R-comp tire. Again, an entire market is waiting for this...

We need a low cost light weight hood option with vents (our engines run wild hot compared to most platforms and a lot of guys run filters under the hood so they would benefit from hood vents).

Lastly... even though this is a low-cost platform in general, don't under estimate the buying power/demographic and commitment to insane rides that this community has. On the performance we have several big turbo builds underway and we'll be doubling the stock horsepower of these engines before long. There is also more and more big track action starting to heat up too where 'functional' (vs. aesthetic) aero is needed.

HOpefully all of the above is just preaching to the choir..but if not, hopefully helpful. :-) welcome!

PS I'm familiar with your work in the Z community, saw a Z at T&T awhile back in encinitas... pretty sure it was Fly1 quarter panel he was rocking. You are very welcome here...and needed.
                    Last edited by shagghie; 09-11-2014, 12:07 AM.
                    sigpic
                    RAW Big Turbo, tuned to 250+whp on p93
                    LSD, FX400, Okadas, 550cc, ported t-mani
                    NightOwl Racing BC Racing with SWIFT Spring Suspension set up
                    ATM FMIC, ATM Fenderwell Intake
                    VanHook CF Rear Diff, doorhandles, hood vents and duct covers
                    Advan RSII 17x7.5, rally stud conversion

Comment

• Crossfirecat
                      Lifetime Member
                      Lifetime Member
                      • Sep 2012

I could not agree more with shaggie! Full widebody kit please! Not just skirts and flares!
                      2013 Abarth:
                      EC/HPSI Euro-Drive Phase 2/695TF Tune-ATM FWI-ATM FMIC-Forge WGA with blue spring-GFB DV+-Craven TB Spacer-HPSI Boost retainer kit-PTP Turbo blanket-Supersprint exhaust
                      Neu-F 28mm rear bar-Neu-f trans mount insert-Eibach Prokit-Punto bumps-Koni Sport struts/shocks-TWM Short Shifter-595 Shift knob-Custom Boost gauge-"T" lights-Rota F500 16x7 w/16mm spacers -

Comment

• Tweak
                        Rest In Peace
                        • Nov 2012

Another +1 on what shag said.
                        Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• jjthegreat
                          • Jun 2014

Another +1 to what Shaggie said. Pretty much if you can produce good (functional/appealing/quality) pieces for cheaper than the competition, then you're set!
                          Current mods: Injen intake, RRM V3 piggy, MPx blow off plate, 500 Madness catless DP, MPx axle back, Sila turbo blanket, 595 aluminum shift knob

Comment

• bomba
                            • Mar 2014

I'd love to get an add on roof lip spoiler for my Abarth Cabrio. No one makes anything for the Cabrio:

A simple add on lip like Road Race makes would be awesome:

2013 Rosso Abarth Cabrio
                            Mods:

Engine:
                            RRM V3 ECU, BMC CAI, Madness GoPedal, MPx Throttle Body, Forge Actuator, Craven Throttle Body Spacer, GFB DV+, ATM FMIC, RRM Lightweight Pulley, Craven Short Shift Kit, Neu-F Torque Arm Insert

Suspension:
                            Madness Mild Drop Springs, Koni Yellow Rear Shocks, Front Strut Bar, Rear 25mm Torsion Bar, Craven Short Shift Kit, CPR Lower Brace Bar

Exterior:
                            Madness Xenon Light Kit, Tributo Badges & Stripes, Madness Black Painted Tail Lights.

Comment

• Klasse Act
                              • Apr 2014

Welcome aboard!

Something that I'd like to see is a rearview mirror cover done in body color or stripe color. With how big the windshield is this mod would really show itself. I would also like to see non-CF extensions where the heat is expelled out of the side of the front bumper. Right now they're only available in CF and although CF looks nice, a nice, quality, reasonably priced molded plastic piece that could be left alone or painted would be nice!

I hope the other suggestions are taken seriously as well, these cars are blank canvases!
                              2013 500 Abarth/Nero metallic...traded in.

Comment