Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

MPx Rear section exhaust - Fiat 500T/ Abarth

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crossfirecat
    Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by BigT
    Yes I'm just saying an exhaust that fits a 2013 will in fact fit a 2012 without issues the suitcase didn't change the location of the exhaust hangers.
    Thanks! I was unsure as I recall the RRM axel back had two iterations. One for 2012 and then the 2013.
    2013 Abarth:
    EC/HPSI Euro-Drive Phase 2/695TF Tune-ATM FWI-ATM FMIC-Forge WGA with blue spring-GFB DV+-Craven TB Spacer-HPSI Boost retainer kit-PTP Turbo blanket-Supersprint exhaust
    Neu-F 28mm rear bar-Neu-f trans mount insert-Eibach Prokit-Punto bumps-Koni Sport struts/shocks-TWM Short Shifter-595 Shift knob-Custom Boost gauge-"T" lights-Rota F500 16x7 w/16mm spacers -

Comment

• tylerderosagrund
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by BigT
      Yes I'm just saying an exhaust that fits a 2013 will in fact fit a 2012 without issues the suitcase didn't change the location of the exhaust hangers.
      The exhaust should fit a 2012 just fine but I will get confirmation today cause I dont wanna get anyone's hopes up. I dont see why it wont work since the only difference between 2012 and up is the suitcase.
      2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Bianco with Rosso stripes
      MPx Underdrive Pulley - Throttle Body - Rear Section Exhaust - MPx DP (soon!)
      ATM Boost Guage - ATM HCI

Comment

• shagghie

Originally posted by tylerderosagrund
        The exhaust should fit a 2012 just fine but I will get confirmation today cause I dont wanna get anyone's hopes up. I dont see why it wont work since the only difference between 2012 and up is the suitcase.
        if it's any consolation the jeu-f exhaust fits both mine (2013) and my dad's (serial #3 2012) Abarths...
        sigpic
        RAW Big Turbo, tuned to 250+whp on p93
        LSD, FX400, Okadas, 550cc, ported t-mani
        NightOwl Racing BC Racing with SWIFT Spring Suspension set up
        ATM FMIC, ATM Fenderwell Intake
        VanHook CF Rear Diff, doorhandles, hood vents and duct covers
        Advan RSII 17x7.5, rally stud conversion

Comment

• abarth1984
          Banned
          • Sep 2013

Video of song exhaust, picture of tip ???

Comment

• tylerderosagrund
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by abarth1984
            Video of song exhaust, picture of tip ???
            I dont have that yet Like you guys I'm waiting too. As soon as modern releases it I will take a drive down to take pics and try to get a video up too.

Comment

• trevc
              • Jan 2012

I believe I read somewhere there is a difference with one of the hangers on later than early 2012 models
              www.TMCAutosport.com

Comment

• tylerderosagrund
                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by trevc
                I believe I read somewhere there is a difference with one of the hangers on later than early 2012 models
                That might be why its only for 2013 and up but I will get confirmation today for everyone once they are in.

Comment

• tylerderosagrund
                  • Sep 2013

Ok so I was just informed that the reason it says 2013+ is because Modern's test car is a 2013. They cant say for sure if it will fit a 2012 but can't see why it wouldn't. If someone in Houston with a 2012 is able to test fit one when I get mine we can be sure. But I think the best thing to do is to just measure the hangers on the 2012 and then the ones on the exhaust

Comment

• tylerderosagrund
                    • Sep 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Modern took delivery of the exhaust tonight and they are listed in the site! The price for this exhaust is going to be $399 which is $100 cheaper the RoadRace and $200 cheaper than 500Maddness!!! This is split into three pieces for better shipping which will save you money too! Modern also check the length of the hangers and this will in fact fit the 2012 Abarths as well! I'm heading to Modern Performance tomorrow to pick this bad boy up and get it installed!

2012-2019 Fiat 500 1.4L Turbo / Abarth owners! If you have ever looked at the rear section of your exhaust you would have noticed the exhaust piping is formed with a T shape before it splits. This T shape creates a major exhaust restriction, and leaves a lot of room for improvement. Modern Performance has stepped up to the plate with a rear section replacement that easily bolts to the B piping, has a beautifully designed Y section, and split pipes with dual wall tips. This new design allows for faster exhaust gas evacuation and allows your engine to rev more quickly and perform better. All stainless T304 steel construction. Split Y section for smooth exhaust flow and even exhaust volume to both tips. Complete with hardware, unbolt the factory exhaust and bolt this one on! Polished 4 inch tips look great and fit perfectly in the bumper openings.

1623_2841_thumb.jpg

1623_2842_thumb.jpg

1623_2844_thumb.jpg

1623_2839_thumb.jpg
                    Last edited by tylerderosagrund; 07-24-2014, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Crossfirecat
                      Lifetime Member
                      Lifetime Member
                      • Sep 2012

Thanks! Just shot Corey and the gang an email to see if they can get one overnighted to me by Saturday morning!
                      Last edited by Crossfirecat; 07-25-2014, 12:34 AM.
                      2013 Abarth:
                      EC/HPSI Euro-Drive Phase 2/695TF Tune-ATM FWI-ATM FMIC-Forge WGA with blue spring-GFB DV+-Craven TB Spacer-HPSI Boost retainer kit-PTP Turbo blanket-Supersprint exhaust
                      Neu-F 28mm rear bar-Neu-f trans mount insert-Eibach Prokit-Punto bumps-Koni Sport struts/shocks-TWM Short Shifter-595 Shift knob-Custom Boost gauge-"T" lights-Rota F500 16x7 w/16mm spacers -

Comment

• Tweak
                        Rest In Peace
                        • Nov 2012

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Modern took delivery of the exhaust tonight and they are listed in the site! The price for this exhaust is going to be $399 which is $100 cheaper the RoadRace and $200 cheaper than 500Maddness!!! This is split into three pieces for better shipping which will save you money too! Modern also check the length of the hangers and this will in fact fit the 2012 Abarths as well! I'm heading to Modern Performance tomorrow to pick this bad boy up and get it installed!

2012-2019 Fiat 500 1.4L Turbo / Abarth owners! If you have ever looked at the rear section of your exhaust you would have noticed the exhaust piping is formed with a T shape before it splits. This T shape creates a major exhaust restriction, and leaves a lot of room for improvement. Modern Performance has stepped up to the plate with a rear section replacement that easily bolts to the B piping, has a beautifully designed Y section, and split pipes with dual wall tips. This new design allows for faster exhaust gas evacuation and allows your engine to rev more quickly and perform better. All stainless T304 steel construction. Split Y section for smooth exhaust flow and even exhaust volume to both tips. Complete with hardware, unbolt the factory exhaust and bolt this one on! Polished 4 inch tips look great and fit perfectly in the bumper openings.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13161[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13162[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13163[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13164[/ATTACH]
                        Video is expected once installed.
                        Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• silvete
                          • Jul 2014

Looking nice, but............ tips are to short to the inside, good price

Comment

• modular
                            Premium Member
                            • Oct 2013

Nice! On the list!
                            If I was the Bandit Sally'd have 8 kids.

Comment

• BigDaddySRT
                              • Jul 2012

$399.00.... Wowza!!!!
                              2023 DODGE Durango R/T - HEMI Orange
                              Pitch Black, 8 Speed ZF, Fully Optioned

"I thought you had a HEMI. Yeah, I had to have a footprint gas pedal installed. So I stole this pile."

2013 500 ABARTH
                              Nero

2014 SCCA Solo II Texas Region, 2nd G Street
                              2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,2021 SCCA Solo II Texas Region, Champion E Prepared
                              2022 SCCA Solo II Texas Region, 3rd Place, Extreme Street B (NEON ACR Coupe)

Comment

• Alec
                                • Oct 2013

This is a definite possibility to be on my mod list

Comment