Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

Fiat 500 Sales for June 2014

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Fiat 500 Sales for June 2014

Fiat500USA.com Has Just Posted the Following:

Fiat recorded its best June sales figures since the brand came back to the US
    market in 2011. Fiat sold a total of 4,478 cars last month compared to 4,050
    cars the same month a year ago - an 11 percent increase and the seventh
    consecutive month of year-over-year sales gains. So far this year, Fiat has sold
    a total of...

Read about it here...

Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com
  • 500ways
    Carpe Diem
    Lifetime Member
    • Nov 2011

To the naysayers out there:

When I grow up, I want to be a Ferrari!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
      Amministratore
      • Feb 2011

It's good to see sales hanging in there. This month will be the test to see if the 500L is pulling its weight when comparing it to last year. It would be interesting to see if the Endless Fun campaign adds anything to showroom traffic. Those commercials don't seem popular with the traditional Fiat owners, but I have heard quite a few favorable comments from others. It seems the music and the spots stick in peoples heads. If they come into the showroom that's a good thing.

fiat 500 forum signature
      abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Felnus
        All 101HP all the time
        Lifetime Member
        • Sep 2011

My sister's new 500L is in that total. She picked it up Friday!

DSCF7937 by felnus2, on Flickr
        sigpic
        http://www.wednesdayslight.photoreflect.com

Comment

• Fiat500USA
          Amministratore
          • Feb 2011

Nice! Congratulate her for us. Love that picture, really crisp!

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• NGEN
            Official Vendor
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Felnus
            My sister's new 500L is in that total. She picked it up Friday!

DSCF7937 by felnus2, on Flickr
            Love the Mocha Trekking! Such a different but sharp looking color!
            sigpic
            Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm CST
            Call/Text: 832-948-9409
            E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
            Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance

Comment

• Felnus
              All 101HP all the time
              Lifetime Member
              • Sep 2011

She's loving it. For some reason, she has always had problems reversing and never has gotten better at it. The camera and sensors were a big selling point for her as well as the overall value. She was also looking at a Ford C-Max and it just wasn't as well equipped for the same price(A-Plan, my father retired from Ford otherwise the C-Max is much more expensive).
              sigpic
              http://www.wednesdayslight.photoreflect.com

Comment

• msjulie33
                • Jun 2011

just finished a road trip (east to west) and happily saw more fiats then expected though some states, not a one to be seen (kentucky as example)
                Wicked Dot - Rosso+black Abarth 500c
                MoJo - Electric Orange 500e stealth performer - lease over, replaced with a faster! E

Comment

• Andree
                  Chief Car Looker Upperer
                  Lifetime Member
                  • Dec 2012

Suh-weet Mocha Latte! Congrats to sis!
                  I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N
                  Love to help people look for the Fiat they want.
                  That's why I call myself "Chief Car Looker Upperer"

Comment

• Andree
                    Chief Car Looker Upperer
                    Lifetime Member
                    • Dec 2012

Numbers look okay, L is doing good. I expect the numbers to go up for the small 500 once the Abarth has automatic mode.

Well over a year now since I've had my small 500, and I'm still getting compliments (I love your car) and compliments on the color (Verde Chiaro). One fella thought the color was a custom paint job. It's such a different color, compared to the standard fare offered by other automakers. And I'm still getting the "what kind of car is that?" comments.

And I'm in an area that has many dealerships.

This means that no matter what campaigns Fiat has out there, there are still a whole lot of people who know nothing about the car.

And we have the X, is that coming tomorrow, or did I miss it's debut already?

The more selection there is within the Fiat line means that more people will be able to choose the Fiat that is right for them.

An example would be a lady who loved my car, and when I suggested she check it out, her response was that she needs a much larger vehicle for her needs. If you're transporting kids and stuff, you will need something bigger. So if she ever went in, just to look, she may well have left with the 500L. She needed "The Mother Ship".

The extra long version of the 500L might have suited her best, for the cargo space possible.

What's important is to have folks coming in and picking up the Fiat that works best for them. And perhaps coming back later for another vehicle, to fulfill another purpose. That runabout car for commuting and errands, where you aren't taking a huge family along, or carrying a Costco load. Getting some all-wheel-drive will bring along another set of folks. Those of the snowy winters who really need the extra traction.

It's like picking the best of the best, to take care of needs, one by one. Each model has a number of trim levels to further fine-tune preferences. I like that, very much. I think they're doing an excellent job.
                    I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N
                    Love to help people look for the Fiat they want.
                    That's why I call myself "Chief Car Looker Upperer"

Comment

• Dave68
                      • Jul 2014

Fiat has been heavily discounting 13's in the last few months so sales numbers of course will be up. My wife and I bought two Fiats in May at discounted prices. It will be interesting to see the numbers on the new automatic Abarth.
                      Would love to see the Punto being sold in NA. I think the 500 is too small for most mainstream Americans.

Comment

• Tweak
                        Rest In Peace
                        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Dave68
                        Fiat has been heavily discounting 13's in the last few months so sales numbers of course will be up. My wife and I bought two Fiats in May at discounted prices. It will be interesting to see the numbers on the new automatic Abarth.
                        Would love to see the Punto being sold in NA. I think the 500 is too small for most mainstream Americans.
                        Welcome to the forum Dave and congrats on the 2 Fiat family.
                        Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Robert Nixon

Looking at the numbers I'd have to agree that the L sales have cut the regular 500s, but overall things are up. I've been 100% satisfied with my 2013, but I realize that no matter how small the odds, there is that tiny chance that FIAT would not be successful in the US. Right now I think they will survive, and while the automatic Abarth, the 500L and 500X should also grow sales, it sure would be nice to see across the board improvements on parts supply and dealer service. For those who have been unsatisfied in those areas, all I can observe is that to have expected everything to be perfect from Day 1 with basically an entirely new company back in thh US would be unrealistic.

Any car in it's first year of production might have a few issues to work out, shortage of parts at the dealers, etc. Going in to a first year production car (any brand) or first couple years for a new maker (FIAT) you just need to accept that there will be some growing pains. We all have to decide for ourselves if it's worth a bit of a risk going into the unknown. For me, to buy an Italian FIAT Abarth, totally worth it!
                          2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
                          My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                            Amministratore
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Dave68
                            Welcome to the forum and congratulations on two Fiats!

The 500 is always going to be a niche type vehicle, but considering it outsells the larger VW Golf, it is doing surprisingly well. If it can stay at the 3,000 car level, that wouldn't be too bad.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                              Amministratore
                              • Feb 2011

One way to consider if the 500 is successful is Sergio Marchionne's expectation of 25,000-35,000 units as quoted in Italy's Quattroruote Magazine from January 2012. If sales fall into that range, we're good to go.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment