izmir escort

antalya escort

izmir escort

porno

porno izle

bursa escort

escort

mobil porno

havalandirma sistemleri

antalya escort

beylikdüzü escort

takipçi satın alma

instagram beğeni hilesi

instagram takipçi hilesi

saha betonu

izmir escort

eskisehir escort bayan

porno yabanci

takipçi al

beğeni al

takipçi satın al

beğeni satın al

takipçi satın al

takipçi satın al

izmir eskort

sex hikaye

takipçi satın al

takipçi satın al

ifşa türk

adana bayan escort

ümraniye escort

mudanya escort

şaşmaz escort

tunceli escort

bayan escort

instagram satın al takipçi

instagram satın alma takipçi

Smm panel dünyanın en ucuz sistemi

tiktok takipçi satın al

izmit escort

istanbul escort

escort

porno video

porno izle

Fiat 500 USA Forum Ride of the Month Rules - Page 6
500 Madness
   
  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Fiat 500 USA Forum Ride of the Month Rules

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Most recent new member voting one for Mr. Fiat !
    Congrats on the win.

    w/ smiles
    Jimmy

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Itaian Lover For This Useful Post:

    MrFiat (01-09-2023)

  3. #52
    Premium Member RexS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Williamsburg, Va
    Posts
    487
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 208 Times in 132 Posts
    Has ROM been discontinued? I always like to see who puts in their ride.

    2013 500 Sport - Espresso Brown Metallic
    Aodhan AH-02 17x8 +35 4x100 Wheels
    Abarth factory suspension for lowering
    Sony XAV-AX8000 8.95 floating LCD screen Android Auto stereo
    Beats Audio System

  4. #53
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    14,692
    Thanks
    9,305
    Thanked 7,636 Times in 4,606 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RexS View Post
    Has ROM been discontinued? I always like to see who puts in their ride.
    I liked it too! We are taking a break on the contest. We get a lot of visits to the ROM posts, yet very little participation. For example, in the last contest we ran, we got 2,200 + views, yet only 8 votes. A quick look shows posts that hit 10 or 20K views and they'll only get around 10 votes. Now, not all the views are members, but it gives you an idea of the participation level. And that is just votes.

    Trying to get someone to enter is even harder and the real issue. We have a lot of members that visit here during a month, read the ROM thread, but won't post a picture of their car.

    We'll run the Ride of The Year contest in January and then take it from there. I'd like to run it again as I enjoyed it, too.
    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    MrFiat (01-09-2023)

  6. #54

    50+ yr Abarth Lifetime Member MrFiat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Syracuse, New York, USA
    Posts
    1,223
    Thanks
    901
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 528 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Itaian Lover View Post
    Most recent new member voting one for Mr. Fiat !
    Congrats on the win.

    w/ smiles
    Jimmy
    My goodness!! What a pleasant surprise !! Thanks for the kudos. Perhaps you would consider entering an automobile on our monthly ROTM contest. It's great fun !
    I spent most of my money on fast cars, guitars and pretty women. I somehow managed to waste the rest of it.

  7. #55

    50+ yr Abarth Lifetime Member MrFiat's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Syracuse, New York, USA
    Posts
    1,223
    Thanks
    901
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 528 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500USA View Post
    I liked it too! We are taking a break on the contest. We get a lot of visits to the ROM posts, yet very little participation. For example, in the last contest we ran, we got 2,200 + views, yet only 8 votes. A quick look shows posts that hit 10 or 20K views and they'll only get around 10 votes. Now, not all the views are members, but it gives you an idea of the participation level. And that is just votes.

    Trying to get someone to enter is even harder and the real issue. We have a lot of members that visit here during a month, read the ROM thread, but won't post a picture of their car.

    We'll run the Ride of The Year contest in January and then take it from there. I'd like to run it again as I enjoyed it, too.
    Sadly that is Soooo true. I've noticed that over the years many of our regulars have resorted to entering their cars several times just to keep the contest going. I certainly wish that it would receive a lot more support than it does. It's quite easy to post a photo and believe it or not many of us really appreciate the effort.
    I spent most of my money on fast cars, guitars and pretty women. I somehow managed to waste the rest of it.

  8. #56
    smark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,662
    Thanks
    1,707
    Thanked 1,745 Times in 1,328 Posts
    No new blood, with 500’s to share photo’s.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Similar Threads

  1. READ THIS FIRST! Classifieds Rules
    By Fiat500USA in forum Parts For Sale
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-27-2018, 08:08 PM
  2. ROTM (Ride of the Month), yeah we need that
    By shadowshaggy in forum Suggestions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-12-2014, 01:05 AM
  3. Fiat buying Chrysler this month - news from Allpar.com
    By modular in forum Fiat news and reviews from around the Internet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:44 PM
  4. August Big Month for Fiat Sales
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat500USA.com Articles and Story Comments
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:29 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 01:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •