Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

What do we have here... hand held tuner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sales@Tork
    • Feb 2014

What do we have here... hand held tuner?

IMG_0139.jpg

Working on getting the programming files done so we can start tuning with a handheld. Still a few months out, but we are getting closer.

The great news about this handheld:

Stores up to 5 files (stock and 4 tune files)
    Doesn't rely on factory calibration files (you download your tune to the handheld, send it to us in an email, we confirm the cal file and send a tune back).
    We can custom tune via email for those unique applications (you are not stuck with fixed tune files on your handheld)
    Pricing is going to be $695 for the handheld and the base file. Additional tunes will be additional funds but we are going to include one tune upgrade with every handheld bought.

We were the first to bring you a tuned PCM... now we hope to be the best tuning solution via handheld for your Fiat 500!

Thanks,

James
  • zyxelenator
    • May 2013

Will current tune owners get discount? John said, that if you are going stages up from his current stage1,there will be discount. Obviously it is easier to deal with handheld that shipping ECU every time.
    sigpicDmytriy
    Red 2013 500T
    Forge blow off plate, Injen intake, TMC catless DP, Tork Tune, TuningPros lowering springs, Boomba check valve, Neu-f short shifter adaptor,Red leather shift boot, STS rear sway bar,CPR lower brace bar,CPR engine cover (RED), Madness upper strut bar, Ported TB, Red PTP turbo Blanket,Red HPSI silicone hoses, CPR red X bar, CF hood,AAD AOS, EL Gato braces.
    Silver 2006 BMW 550i -stock
    Silver 2006 Nissan Frontier XE 5 speed -stock

Comment

• BlackhawksFan
      • Feb 2014

This sounds awesome! I was thinking of sending in my PCM, but I just might wait for this!

This will allow you to return your PCM to stock for service correct? Will it be traceable? Will all the same options and tunes as a bench flash be available?
      2013 Abarth 500c - Nero - Fully loaded: EC V4 Intake, Forge BOP, RRM Heat Sheild with CF Insert, Neu-f Short Throw Adapter, Neu-f Rear torsion bar, Koni Rears, ATM Boost Gauge, ATM FMIC, Deyeme Racing Poly Filled Torque Mount, Neu-F Cat Back Exhaust, Norcal SS Downpipe 2.5 DP Mod (To Be Installed: NorCal SS Bumpstops, 500T Blacked out lights (all around), Chrome fuel filler door, HPSI Boost retention valve)

2014 RAM 1500 REG Cab 4x4 - Black on Black, Duratracs, BakFlip Tonneau

Comment

• Sales@Tork
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by zyxelenator
        Will current tune owners get discount? John said, that if you are going stages up from his current stage1,there will be discount. Obviously it is easier to deal with handheld that shipping ECU every time.
        I will talk with John about that today

Originally posted by BlackhawksFan
        This sounds awesome! I was thinking of sending in my PCM, but I just might wait for this!

This will allow you to return your PCM to stock for service correct? Will it be traceable? Will all the same options and tunes as a bench flash be available?
        Yes you would be able to flash your stock file in at anytime.

Comment

• BlackhawksFan
          • Feb 2014

Originally posted by James@Tork
          I will talk with John about that today

Yes you would be able to flash your stock file in at anytime.
          But will it leave a "footprint"?

And my second question, will it be able to do everything you have and are designing for the bench flash?
          2013 Abarth 500c - Nero - Fully loaded: EC V4 Intake, Forge BOP, RRM Heat Sheild with CF Insert, Neu-f Short Throw Adapter, Neu-f Rear torsion bar, Koni Rears, ATM Boost Gauge, ATM FMIC, Deyeme Racing Poly Filled Torque Mount, Neu-F Cat Back Exhaust, Norcal SS Downpipe 2.5 DP Mod (To Be Installed: NorCal SS Bumpstops, 500T Blacked out lights (all around), Chrome fuel filler door, HPSI Boost retention valve)

2014 RAM 1500 REG Cab 4x4 - Black on Black, Duratracs, BakFlip Tonneau

Comment

• Sales@Tork
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by BlackhawksFan
            But will it leave a "footprint"?

And my second question, will it be able to do everything you have and are designing for the bench flash?
            All the features of the bench tune will be available.

Secondly yes it will leave a footprint anything that gets flashed through the obd2 or com port gets accounted for. There is no way really around it as its a federally mandated process.

Comment

• AudiGuy
              -
              • Oct 2013

LOve this James! As far as foot print goes, will any of that go away after a certain number of key cycles, etc. Or is it in a permanent memory.

Do you guys thing youll be able to get 200whp/tq out of this tune with just an intake?
              Last edited by AudiGuy; 03-14-2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• krayzielilsmoki

Wow this is awesome news! More people need to experience the tork tune and I think this will make it more accessible. Hopefully john offers a range of tunes from safe and sporty to balls to the wall fast and crazy.
                I recently started a full time job, so between school and work I have very little free time for anything else. The decal making has been put on hold.

Comment

• Sales@Tork
                  • Feb 2014

Originally posted by AudiGuy
                  LOve this James! As far as foot print goes, will any of that go away after a certain number of key cycles, etc. Or is it in a permanent memory.

Do you guys thing youll be able to get 200whp/tq out of this tune with just an intake?
                  Tuning should be the same just a much easier package for most to deal with, As far as the recording of the flash it stays in there permanently.

Originally posted by krayzielilsmoki
                  Wow this is awesome news! More people need to experience the tork tune and I think this will make it more accessible. Hopefully john offers a range of tunes from safe and sporty to balls to the wall fast and crazy.
                  I think the same thing, and with the way this market is progressing it should be a very good year for the 1.4t's
                  Last edited by Sales@Tork; 03-14-2014, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• AudiGuy
                    -
                    • Oct 2013

Do you guys thing youll be able to get 200whp/tq out of this tune with just a good intake?

Comment

• Abarth619
                      Lifetime Member
                      Lifetime Member
                      • May 2013

I can't wait to see more information on this!

Comment

• zyxelenator
                        • May 2013

Guys, please consider e-85 tune option, with larger injectors it will give bigger numbers,runs cooler. Plus e-85 usually cheaper than 93, and smells better, to those without cats.
                        sigpicDmytriy
                        Red 2013 500T
                        Forge blow off plate, Injen intake, TMC catless DP, Tork Tune, TuningPros lowering springs, Boomba check valve, Neu-f short shifter adaptor,Red leather shift boot, STS rear sway bar,CPR lower brace bar,CPR engine cover (RED), Madness upper strut bar, Ported TB, Red PTP turbo Blanket,Red HPSI silicone hoses, CPR red X bar, CF hood,AAD AOS, EL Gato braces.
                        Silver 2006 BMW 550i -stock
                        Silver 2006 Nissan Frontier XE 5 speed -stock

Comment

• opiateESP
                          Boost Addict
                          Lifetime Member
                          • Oct 2012

Really looking forward to this. This will save me a load on fuel costs going to auburn :P not that I mind going to visit the tork folks!
                          Pistons & Petrol: Follow us on YouTube.

2017 Abarth 124 Spider
                          Tork Tuned | CP Pistons | Carrillo Rods | Garrett G25-550

The 300+ Club(?)
                          #notscare

Comment

• luka
                            • Feb 2013

X2 on the e85 tune.

Comment

• Yorkman1
                              • Sep 2013

one thing about the e85 tune is that in the PAC NW it's very difficult to find it. I can't name one place where we can buy it. So to do all the testing is nearly impossible when I can't just go put fuel in the car
                              2013 Bianco Abarth
                              Tork R&D Test Project.
                              Tork Tune, Tork TB, Tork DP / Mid Pipe, Tork Intake, Tork Boost Leak Fix, ATM FMIC, Tork 4 Puck Clutch (235WHP/ 242 Ft/Lbs) + a few
                              Rally Armor Mudflaps, NEU-F Short Shift Adapter, Focal Speakers front/rear, Quinn Q8 Sub, Alpine M500

2014 500L Trekking, Nero,
                              6 Spd, Sunroof, Popular Equipment, Beats. Muffler delete. Tork tune.

Comment