Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

1957 pricing, soon to be in Studios!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • janaheim
    Music Is My Passion
    Lifetime Member
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Andree
    Can't you order white mirror covers via Fiat?

Now, let's discuss the Lounge. "Nicer seats"...go back to that Lounge link: http://www.fiatusa.com/en/500/lounge/

Scroll down to the Interior, click the last color combo button. It's the same seat as the Pop. Just different cloth. "Color Shown: Avorio and Avorio Premium Cloth"

Second, no side sills are included. They were shown previously, as far back as 2012 models, but they aren't included. They have those Mopar interior packages now, that include some chrome/shiny stuff. Or the sills can be bought separately.

The default Lounge glass roof is a moonroof, does not open. The extra cost sunroof is narrower, and does open. Since today's car manufacturers do not use side vent/wing windows, the venting sunroof is the next best thing. I like flowing air, without being wind battered. It's pretty expensive for a vent, but it works.

Who remembers floor vents, manually operated? Those were useful. I can still use my HVAC in the same manner, by putting it on fresh air, and keeping the fan blower off. Venting the sunroof or windows allows the air to blow in according to speed, like the old floor vents.

Well, this is interesting. Pricing a Verde Chiaro Lounge, leather seats are not available, nor the heated front seats, Beats audio or power sunroof. ??? Just the avorio/avorio premium cloth, which is not bad, but I love the Rosso and Avorio (red and ivory) leather-trim interior and the Marrone and Avorio (brown and ivory) leather-trim interior. Those looks sharp! The tobacco and avorio on the Cult is a killer!!!

The side sills was an error on my part. I meant the body side moldings.

The white mirrors are only available for the 500L, as far as I know.

The fixed glass roof is not to my liking. I prefer the powered glass roof.

My next FIAT: 500 Cult with the 0.9L turbo, 6-speed manual, new digital display, powered moonroof, tobacco/avorio leather trim & in verde chiaro exterior.
    The greatest strength is gentleness - Iroquois Proverb

Comment

• Andree
      Chief Car Looker Upperer
      Lifetime Member
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by janaheim
      Well, this is interesting. Pricing a Verde Chiaro Lounge, leather seats are not available, nor the heated front seats, Beats audio or power sunroof. ??? Just the avorio/avorio premium cloth, which is not bad, but I love the Rosso and Avorio (red and ivory) leather-trim interior and the Marrone and Avorio (brown and ivory) leather-trim interior. Those looks sharp! The tobacco and avorio on the Cult is a killer!!!

The side sills was an error on my part. I meant the body side moldings.

The white mirrors are only available for the 500L, as far as I know.

The fixed glass roof is not to my liking. I prefer the powered glass roof.

My next FIAT: 500 Cult with the 0.9L turbo, 6-speed manual, new digital display, powered moonroof, tobacco/avorio leather trim & in verde chiaro exterior.
      You have to go into the Choose Options area, scroll to the bottom of Packages, and you'll find the Luxury Leather package residing there.

Unfortunately (and as usual) the configurator is messed up. Selecting the Luxury Leather changes the car color to Silver and the interior to Red leather.

Proof, 2014 Verde Chiaro Avorio Marrone Lounge: http://www.fiatusaofkirkland.com/new...2e5c88a49b.htm

But, the marrone leather IS available, and you don't have to have silver. I love my Fiat, but I hate the website, so much doesn't work as expected or work at all, makes for a bad experience that probably turns off anyone playing around in there.

If they can't figure out how to make a website work, I'm not too sure about anything else they do, if you know what I mean. That's supposed to represent the company, to help people find cars. It doesn't help with the cars, and it reflects poorly on the company.

Are the mirror caps on the Pop and Lounge the same as the Abarth? If so, you should be able to get the covers as the Abarth owners do. And they have to be available somewhere, because you'd have to replace them if there was an accident or something. The chrome covers are already in the Accessories catalog.
      Last edited by Andree; 03-16-2014, 08:14 AM.
      I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N
      Love to help people look for the Fiat they want.
      That's why I call myself "Chief Car Looker Upperer"

Comment

• Freedomland
        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by janaheim

are they finally going to send the 0.9 Twin Turbo over here????? That would be great! (is there an auto tranny for it other than the euro Duralogic autoshiift?

Comment

• janaheim
          Music Is My Passion
          Lifetime Member
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Freedomland
          are they finally going to send the 0.9 Twin Turbo over here????? That would be great! (is there an auto tranny for it other than the euro Duralogic autoshiift?
          I hope so, the Cult should be available in Europe second quarter of the year. I think it would make sense to bring it to the Americas as well. I love this car, as well as the 1957 Edition. By the way I read in Autoblog that the Cult will also be available in convertible form, i.e 500c Cult. http://www.autoblog.com/2014/03/06/t...ss-with-a-new/
          The greatest strength is gentleness - Iroquois Proverb

Comment