Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

***NEU-F Lowering Spring Recall***

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTY
    Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member
    • May 2012

All NEU-F Springs sold from 1/10/14-2/23/14 are subject to a recall due to increased spring rates. The rear NEU-F Springs are designed to have a progressive spring rate that function from 225-250lbs in.. Some of the springs shipped during this time frame are not progressive but carry a 250lbin. through out the coil. This was a manufacturing error, which causes the rear ride height to sit higher than the stated ride height. The springs do not pose any safety concerns but will ride slightly firmer/higher than originally designed.

What should you do?

If you have ordered through EUROCOMPULSION during this time frame, you do not need to do anything, we are processing all spring orders during this time frame and having NEW rear springs shipped to you, at no cost. Those who have had them installed by us in this time frame will have the new springs re-installed at no cost.

What if I didn't order through EC?

No problem , you can either contact EUROCOMPULSION via email or contact NEU-F via email.

EC- [email protected] NEU-F- [email protected]

Please include date of purchase, your name and shipping address.

What to look for?

First obviously a higher ride height, this is what you should look like. (on 17's) (Loaded height of vehicle’s rear (fender 12 o’clock to wheel center axis) is 13 5/8” or higher)

The improper springs also have a clear rubber sleeve on them like this:

If you have any comments or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us, we are in constant contact directly with NEU-F and can process all issues/concerns directly with NEU-F.

We confirmed this issue early this morning.

EC/NEU-F apologizes for any inconvenience this may have caused. -Chris
    Last edited by FTY; 02-24-2014, 11:07 PM.
    sigpic
    2012-FIAT ABARTH
    2015-ALFA ROMEO 4C
    2018-ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO
    EUROCOMPULSION STORE
    “THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN.”
  • GHAZAN
    • Jan 2014

Crazy I just ordered my set yesterday, I guess I'll find out ...
    2013 Bianca Abarth. V2 Intake. Koni Rear Shocks. Neu-F Lowering Springs. Torsion Bar. Torque Arm Insert. Short Shift Adapter. Ram Air Boot. MPx Stubby Antenna.

Comment

• redred
      • Oct 2012

Huh….. I thought my ride height seemed a little off. Guess that explains it then!!

(Eibach Sportlines in the top photo - Neu-F Springs in the bottom one)

Comment

• FTY
        Lifetime Member
        Lifetime Member
        • May 2012

Originally posted by redred
        Huh….. I thought my ride height seemed a little off. Guess that explains it then!!

(Eibach Sportlines in the top photo - Neu-F Springs in the bottom one)
        Yep....no good!

sigpic
        2012-FIAT ABARTH
        2015-ALFA ROMEO 4C
        EUROCOMPULSION STORE
        “THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN.”

Comment

• FTY
          Lifetime Member
          Lifetime Member
          • May 2012

****UPDATE****

All orders have been processed and new rear springs have been shipped.

If you have not received tracking info please contact EC or Neu-f.
          sigpic
          2012-FIAT ABARTH
          2015-ALFA ROMEO 4C
          EUROCOMPULSION STORE

Comment

• GHAZAN
            • Jan 2014

Got my front springs, I guess the rear springs will come separately?
            2013 Bianca Abarth. V2 Intake. Koni Rear Shocks. Neu-F Lowering Springs. Torsion Bar. Torque Arm Insert. Short Shift Adapter. Ram Air Boot. MPx Stubby Antenna.

Comment

• FTY
              Lifetime Member
              Lifetime Member
              • May 2012

Originally posted by GHAZAN
              Got my front springs, I guess the rear springs will come separately?
              Shoot me an email. [email protected]
              sigpic
              2012-FIAT ABARTH
              2015-ALFA ROMEO 4C
              EUROCOMPULSION STORE

Comment

• racecar001
                • Jan 2014

I just called Neuspeed they said sorry and are shipping out my new springs!! I thought Dat ASS looked a little high still...lol I love the internet!!

Comment

• spotman
                  • Jun 2012

Just got my new rear springs delivered today, thanks to Chris. Everything has been taken care of and I should have everything installed this week. Thanks for everything

Comment

• FTY
                    Lifetime Member
                    Lifetime Member
                    • May 2012

Correct rear springs VS Incorrect rear springs

Please not uncompressed height difference and rubber sleeve color. (black is correct)
                    sigpic
                    2012-FIAT ABARTH
                    2015-ALFA ROMEO 4C
                    EUROCOMPULSION STORE

Comment

• GHAZAN
                      • Jan 2014

Alright just to clarify. Looks like my rear springs have black plastic lining and my front ones have clear lining. This is okay, before i plan installing them?

Comment

• FTY
                        Lifetime Member
                        Lifetime Member
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by GHAZAN
                        Alright just to clarify. Looks like my rear springs have black plastic lining and my front ones have clear lining. This is okay, before i plan installing them?
                        Yes that is good to go! The rears need to have the black lining on them, the fronts are not affected by this recall.
                        sigpic
                        2012-FIAT ABARTH
                        2015-ALFA ROMEO 4C
                        EUROCOMPULSION STORE

Comment