Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Want to see me almost get a new car?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reddoak
    • Oct 2013

Want to see me almost get a new car?

Well, here you go, then!

Been having fun in the snow. This almost ended the good times...
  • n00dle
    • Dec 2011

wow, close call. bad on the guy behind the wheel of the plow for not stopping at the roadway.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST
    2014 Fiat 500L Trekking, 6spd Manual (sold)

Comment

• Abarth619
      Lifetime Member
      Lifetime Member
      • May 2013

It seems that plow drivers follow their own set of road rules in MD too.

Comment

• reddoak
        • Oct 2013

The "I must be the only vehicle on the road" rule. Yep. This genius was plowing a driveway for a house.

I might have peed a little. But only a little. The 3 foot deep ditch would have stopped me if he got me. Or the trees.

Comment

• Doohickie
          • Jan 2014

No harm, no foul. I don't see the issue.

And do you really run around with a camera on the outside of your car?

Comment

• Andree
            Chief Car Looker Upperer
            Lifetime Member
            • Dec 2012

Chance. Fate. Whatever you want to call it, you were on the winning side this time.

I've just been doing my morning news reading, checking up on the storms in the East.

In this article, a fella managed to avoid hitting and being hit by countless other vehicles (photos, video):
            Dozens of cars and trucks skidded out of control and into each other on an ice-slickened Pennsylvania Turnpike early Friday, injuring at least 25 people. Hundreds of motorists were stranded for much of the day as a critical roadway was paralyzed.

In the video, there's a lady who didn't get hit either, and her plans were to go home to a hot bath and a cold martini. LOL.

Another story on same incident with more photos:
            Motorists said icy conditions triggered two massive accidents that shut down the Pennsylvania Turnpike for hours.

One father/son pair started playing ball hockey in the middle of it (in photo gallery). Not too many times you can play hockey on the turnpike.

Prepare the best you can. Be aware of patterns, like people most likely clearing out driveways after big storm. Or icy roads. Be careful. And hope you're on the winning side.
            I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N
            Love to help people look for the Fiat they want.
            That's why I call myself "Chief Car Looker Upperer"

Comment

• reddoak
              • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Doohickie
              No harm, no foul. I don't see the issue.

And do you really run around with a camera on the outside of your car?
              Did you miss the plow? I did. Good thing, too. That''s why I said almost. The lens on the GoPro is pretty wide of an angle. That plow got very close...

And sometimes I do run around with a camera on the outside of my car. Don't you? Maybe you should. Sometimes I suction cup it to the dash and run around with it inside the car, instead. Good times.

Seriously, I figured I'd get some footage of the local roads and snow to send to family back in Florida. I had a friend ask me if I went back and yelled at him or her. Of course not! Like you said, no harm no foul. Odds are I scared the crap out of them, too.

Originally posted by Andree
              Chance. Fate. Whatever you want to call it, you were on the winning side this time.

I've just been doing my morning news reading, checking up on the storms in the East.

In this article, a fella managed to avoid hitting and being hit by countless other vehicles (photos, video):
              Dozens of cars and trucks skidded out of control and into each other on an ice-slickened Pennsylvania Turnpike early Friday, injuring at least 25 people. Hundreds of motorists were stranded for much of the day as a critical roadway was paralyzed.

In the video, there's a lady who didn't get hit either, and her plans were to go home to a hot bath and a cold martini. LOL.

Another story on same incident with more photos:
              Motorists said icy conditions triggered two massive accidents that shut down the Pennsylvania Turnpike for hours.

One father/son pair started playing ball hockey in the middle of it (in photo gallery). Not too many times you can play hockey on the turnpike.

Prepare the best you can. Be aware of patterns, like people most likely clearing out driveways after big storm. Or icy roads. Be careful. And hope you're on the winning side.
              I saw the lines of snow on the road the plow left from an earlier run out, so I slowed down. If I slowed down a little more, he would have got me. I'll take a close call over an insurance claim anytime!

Comment