Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

The Abarth Spotted Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AudiGuy
    -
    • Oct 2013

The Abarth Spotted Thread

So this thread is for people to connect with others in their area. Heres how it works..

Whenever you spot another Abarth that you want to recognize, or want to try and meet its owner, you can post your sightings here. This is a good way to get familiar with other Abarth owners near you. This can be a very successful thread with a little participation from the community. Ill kick it off to set the tone..

*I see a black Abarth with red stripes on my way home from work. Usually headed south on military, crossing Hillsboro blvd in Deerfield bch Fl. Looked like a stock Abarth but the driver was definitely enjoying himself. Looked like a tat sleeve on one his arms?

*I see a gray Abarth driven by a guy a little older than me, headed east on Hillsboro every morning. Also looks stock, but of course sounds amazing.

If you think this might be you that has been spotted, let us know!
  • shadyabarth
    • Aug 2013

I see a NERO Abarth with red stripes parked in front of my workplace (Porsche Manhattan) often on 11th ave and West 28th street,,
    sigpic
    2013 ABARTH
    Grigio/Red Stripe/Mirror Caps
    6000k HID
    Assetto Corse Grille
    500T Taillamps/DRL
    Euro Abarth Sabelt Seats
    Red Seatbelts
    FORGE BOV adaptor and FMIC
    GFB DV+
    EC V2 intake
    RallyArmor Flaps
    Tork Subframe Collars
    Neu-F rear torsion bar,short shifter,full exhaust
    NorcalSS 2.5 DP Mod
    Road Race Front Brace,Chassis Brace U3 Piggyback
    TuneRSRoll bar
    BCCoilovers

Comment

• sczuylevch13
      Lifetime Member
      Lifetime Member
      • Jan 2014

saw a nero with rosso mirror caps on 301 in MD. down by the bay bridge heading north a few weeks ago. also saw a nero with white side stripes parked in someones driveway in smyrna DE. the licsence plate reads ABARTH

Comment

• trevc
        • Jan 2012

Not me!
        Originally posted by shadyabarth
        I see a NERO Abarth with red stripes parked in front of my workplace (Porsche Manhattan) often on 11th ave and West 28th street,,
        Last edited by trevc; 02-12-2014, 10:55 AM. Reason: not me
        www.TMCAutosport.com

Comment

• AudiGuy
          -
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by trevc
          That's me.
          Nice!!! Not even an hour old, and the "Spotted Thread" works its magic

Comment

• Surnia
            • Oct 2013

Spotted a grigio many weeks back (prior to snow, so around the November range), headed north on Warden in Toronto. Driven by a young female, with what appeared to be her mother in the passenger seat.

Was notable for me, as it was my first abarth sighting prior to the dealer visit and i rolled my window down to hear it.. Light rumbling as she drive off the light, but sadly either from motherly pressure or inexperience, she drove super slow (probably sport off) and didn't go above 50 so it fell very behind in traffic (60km/h speed limit).

If anyone wants to find me now, I'll be the red abarth with black stripes parked at the warden Costco (nearly) every day!
            Moods of Arianna

Comment

• shadowshaggy
              Super Tech
              Lifetime Member
              • Oct 2013

Originally posted by trevc
              That's me.
              What are you doing in MD Trevor?
              Mods I don't have:
              cage
              stripped interior
              chassis braces
              cam
              big turbo
              new internals
              ....pretty much everything else

Sponsors:
              Eurocompulsion
              AAD
              Cipher Auto

Pending:
              Megan Racing (coil-overs)

Comment

• trevc
                • Jan 2012

I'm all over the place!
                Originally posted by shadowshaggy
                What are you doing in MD Trevor?
                www.TMCAutosport.com

Comment

• shadowshaggy
                  Super Tech
                  Lifetime Member
                  • Oct 2013

Apparently

I've spotted a black 2012 Abarth in Jonesboro, AR. It has white/blue HIDs.

We got a chance to stare down one another wondering why there was another Abarth in my one Abarth town....

Know its a 2012 because it was way too quiet, my 2013 is way louder stock.
                  Mods I don't have:
                  cage
                  stripped interior
                  chassis braces
                  cam
                  big turbo
                  new internals
                  ....pretty much everything else

Sponsors:
                  Eurocompulsion
                  AAD
                  Cipher Auto

Pending:
                  Megan Racing (coil-overs)

Comment

• AudiGuy
                    -
                    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by shadowshaggy
                    Apparently

I've spotted a black 2012 Abarth in Jonesboro, AR. It has white/blue HIDs.

We got a chance to stare down one another wondering why there was another Abarth in my one Abarth town....

Know its a 2012 because it was way too quiet, my 2013 is way louder stock.
                    I didnt know that. Lucky me.

Comment

• sczuylevch13
                      Lifetime Member
                      Lifetime Member
                      • Jan 2014

this thread should be a sticky? i wondered why we didnt have a spotted thread, good job pal i mean audiguy! :-p who loves ya baby!

Comment

• modular
                        Premium Member
                        • Oct 2013

Heck, I rarely ever see another 500 let alone an Abarth 'round my parts.
                        If I was the Bandit Sally'd have 8 kids.

Comment

• AudiGuy
                          -
                          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by sczuylevch13
                          this thread should be a sticky? i wondered why we didnt have a spotted thread, good job pal i mean audiguy! :-p who loves ya baby!
                          Haha, thanks man. These threads are usually very popular from what Ive seen in the past. Thanks Pal

Comment

• stratofortress
                            • Mar 2013

I already tried this in SoCal regional and no dice.

Fiat community kinda sucks.
                            small but wicked '13 Bianco Abarth

MultiAir just kicked in yo

Comment

• Thomas
                              • Jan 2012

Hey Surnia. I don't have a Grigio (got a Nero), but I travel up Warden that way every day. Btw, that road is getting brutal. I blew out one of my tires at Sheppard a few weeks ago. I digress....The funny thing is, I had already planned to go to that Warden location Costco after work today! Probably around 4:30 or 5ish.

Originally posted by Surnia
                              Spotted a grigio many weeks back (prior to snow, so around the November range), headed north on Warden in Toronto. Driven by a young female, with what appeared to be her mother in the passenger seat.

Was notable for me, as it was my first abarth sighting prior to the dealer visit and i rolled my window down to hear it.. Light rumbling as she drive off the light, but sadly either from motherly pressure or inexperience, she drove super slow (probably sport off) and didn't go above 50 so it fell very behind in traffic (60km/h speed limit).

If anyone wants to find me now, I'll be the red abarth with black stripes parked at the warden Costco (nearly) every day!

Comment