Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

~My Grey Rocket Build~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AudiGuy
    -
    • Oct 2013

~My Grey Rocket Build~

Well guys, it happened. I spent the better part of a week returning the TT back to stock. Well, for the most part. Had to leave the Brembo brakes, intercooler, exhaust, etc.. But I managed to pull off enough to give me a good start in my mod list. I'm not going balls deep with this build. I'm keeping it pure bolt on. I've had enough of that.
    So today I drove my shell of a TT to the dealership and test drove one.. Strange.. But strange in a good way.. Kinda like having a hand in your pants, but not knowing who's hand it is. So I picked out my first new car at age 37.

Coilovers will be on by the weekend. I need you guys to steer me in the right direction of a good ecu..
    Last edited by AudiGuy; 01-28-2014, 11:02 PM.
  • nojeebs
    • Apr 2012

Nice, welcome to the forums!
    LOWER_EDUCATION CO.

Comment

• nyc eng
      • Feb 2012

very nice... congratulations...
      [12] Abarth | [04] Z06 | [06] CBR600RR

Comment

• shadowshaggy
        Super Tech
        Lifetime Member
        • Oct 2013

Hold on to ECM for a little longer, may have a flash tuner before too long.
        Mods I don't have:
        cage
        stripped interior
        chassis braces
        cam
        big turbo
        new internals
        ....pretty much everything else

Sponsors:
        Eurocompulsion
        AAD
        Cipher Auto

Pending:
        Megan Racing (coil-overs)

Comment

• AudiGuy
          -
          • Oct 2013

Thanks guys.

What's the story on the flash loader Shaggy?

Comment

• GHAZAN
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by shadowshaggy
            Hold on to ECM for a little longer, may have a flash tuner before too long.
            last person that said that took 3 months....i think. any hard facts or just speculation?
            2013 Bianca Abarth. V2 Intake. Koni Rear Shocks. Neu-F Lowering Springs. Torsion Bar. Torque Arm Insert. Short Shift Adapter. Ram Air Boot. MPx Stubby Antenna.

Comment

• nudarkshadowl
              • Jan 2014

Congratz man! Great color! Grigio was my second choice, but in the end Nero Puro won out. This car is a blast to drive, and mods certainly do add to the experience! I had a 2007 RS4 (should have never sold it) and loved it, but the mods/maintenance were crazy expensive. Overall I think the Abarth is a great tuner car with lots of potential, and the market just keeps expanding everyday. Good luck and have fun man!

Comment

• NGEN
                Official Vendor
                • Sep 2012

4 main ECU upgrades out there now that produce the highest results:
                - RoadRace Ultimate V3 (piggyback)
                - Madness V2 (piggyback)
                - Tork Motorsports Stage 1 (bench ECU tune)
                - Magnetti Marelli (piggyback)

All of them have tons of positive reviews and add a tremendous amount of power. There are others that are in development (another bench tune and a possible obdii port flash). Let us know what you decide. We can also help you with exterior mods. We have been working on some pretty crazy lighting and trim.
                sigpic
                Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm CST
                Call/Text: 832-948-9409
                E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
                Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance

Comment

• RagingBullWinkle
                  • Oct 2013

Great color love the stealth look with no side stripes, a 30% tint will finish the look nicely. Then maybe turbo head lights?

I have the same car with Bilstein’s. Ride is not too bad but not sure if I would want to drive it in the winter around Chicago I have a lot of pavement buckles (washboard) and am happy the car is in storage for another month or two.

I have a 2012-2014 Fiat 500 Abarth Road Race Motorsports ECM new never installed for 550 shipped if you’re interested. Beyond that a cold air intake while not adding any power sure adds a ton of attitude If you’re into scaring the children. LOL

Comment

• mudking
                    • Apr 2012

Congrats! Best color choice, IMO!!
                    Look forward to reading about your future mods, I am local to SO FL, so if you need any help/insight I'll be more than happy to help, again Congratulations on your purchase!
                    2012 500 Abarth Grigio "Bates"
                    2016 500X Pop Nero Cinema 1.4T 6Spd " "

Comment

• RagingBullWinkle
                      • Oct 2013

Here is the 30% tint561992_246194998861975_691729949_n.jpg

Comment

• AudiGuy
                        -
                        • Oct 2013

Originally posted by nudarkshadowl
                        Congratz man! Great color! Grigio was my second choice, but in the end Nero Puro won out. This car is a blast to drive, and mods certainly do add to the experience! I had a 2007 RS4 (should have never sold it) and loved it, but the mods/maintenance were crazy expensive. Overall I think the Abarth is a great tuner car with lots of potential, and the market just keeps expanding everyday. Good luck and have fun man!
                        Thanks, I was so close to picking a black one its not even funny. I love an RS4.

Originally posted by NGenFiat
                        4 main ECU upgrades out there now that produce the highest results:
                        - RoadRace Ultimate V3 (piggyback)
                        - Madness V2 (piggyback)
                        - Tork Motorsports Stage 1 (bench ECU tune)
                        - Magnetti Marelli (piggyback)

All of them have tons of positive reviews and add a tremendous amount of power. There are others that are in development (another bench tune and a possible obdii port flash). Let us know what you decide. We can also help you with exterior mods. We have been working on some pretty crazy lighting and trim.
                        Thanks for the suggestions.

Originally posted by RagingBullWinkle
                        Great color love the stealth look with no side stripes, a 30% tint will finish the look nicely. Then maybe turbo head lights?
                        I have the same car with Bilstein’s. Ride is not too bad but not sure if I would want to drive it in the winter around Chicago I have a lot of pavement buckles (washboard) and am happy the car is in storage for another month or two.
                        I have a 2012-2014 Fiat 500 Abarth Road Race Motorsports ECM new never installed for 550 shipped if you’re interested. Beyond that a cold air intake while not adding any power sure adds a ton of attitude If you’re into scaring the children. LOL
                        Yeah, Florida roads are a little more forgiving. Unfortunately the drivers aren't. I do plan on tinting. But Im going a different route. Im going to use a really high quality film. My goal is to use the more tech. advanced stuff. I want it as transparent as possible, but filter as much UV as possible. I dont like to decrease visibility. Even if its only minor. So something that is more in the range of 5-10% would be more my style. Ideally it should look like there is no tint on the car.

Originally posted by mudking
                        Congrats! Best color choice, IMO!!
                        Look forward to reading about your future mods, I am local to SO FL, so if you need any help/insight I'll be more than happy to help, again Congratulations on your purchase!
                        Nice! thanks man. Im always down. Im moving to Boca next month. We will have to hang out. Maybe find a few more local Abarths and make an event of it.

Originally posted by RagingBullWinkle
                        Here is the 30% tint[ATTACH=CONFIG]9488[/ATTACH]
                        Looks awesome man

Comment

• Ryephile
                          • Feb 2013

Congrats! I LOL'd at the hand-in-pants comment. It's certainly not boring an anycar, that's for sure.

Comment

• Tweak
                            Rest In Peace
                            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by GHAZAN
                            last person that said that took 3 months....i think. any hard facts or just speculation?
                            Welcome to the forum.

There is talk of having one before April by someone working with making it happen currently.

Also, congrats on the ride AudiGuy.
                            Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• shadowshaggy
                              Super Tech
                              Lifetime Member
                              • Oct 2013

Told you guys, just settle down on the plug in - these things take time. Congrats on the ride, on the tint you mean 90% it's measured in light transmission not darkness. So 5-10% is very dark, 90% is barely tinted.
                              Mods I don't have:
                              cage
                              stripped interior
                              chassis braces
                              cam
                              big turbo
                              new internals
                              ....pretty much everything else

Sponsors:
                              Eurocompulsion
                              AAD
                              Cipher Auto