Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Will these wheels fit? good deal maybe

4x100mm, 43mm off set....I believe... Good summer tires on them.

Would these fit? Anyway to make it work? I know I need the wobble bolts...

A thing of beauty is a joy forever...
inside exhaust pipes need cleaning.
The outside are waxed, I'm reluctant to clean the inside with anything...

Below are the manufacturer's oil consumption guidelines we've published in previous posts. Depending on how you drive, and the maintenance done on the...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $30.00 on this Silver MegaWeight Shift Knob for your FIAT 500.

Improve your driving experience...

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

Infraction System

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abarth Phreak
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Lil Blue
    I showed this to my wife....she liked it. She does have a small Hello kitty collection. I'm doomed.

Ban him Tweak!!!!! BAN BAN BAN (At least for an hour?)
    Nana Nana Boo Boo Stick Your Head In Doo Doo, My car goes faster than you do!

Comment

• Lil Blue
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Tweak
      please don't!!!
      May not have much of choice...she is the boss, and she scares the crap out of me. Fortunately she's happy with Lil Blue just the way it is.
      sigpic

2012 Pop Cabrio (Lil Blue/Poco Blu) 2013 Abarth Cabrio (Poco Ribelle) 1980 Spider Pininfarina 2000 (Money Pit)

Comment

• msjulie33
        • Jun 2011

May not have much of choice...she is the boss, and she scares the crap out of me.
        love that!
        Wicked Dot - Rosso+black Abarth 500c
        MoJo - Electric Orange 500e stealth performer - lease over, replaced with a faster! E

Comment

• Andree
          Chief Car Looker Upperer
          Lifetime Member
          • Dec 2012

I showed this to my wife....she liked it. She does have a small Hello kitty collection. I'm doomed.
          I like the shade of pink, personally. I wouldn't head into Hello Kitty zone myself, but I was once tempted 20 years ago with a pink vacuum at Sanrio. Most people I see in public loving Hello Kitty are little kids. But there is some market for it among teens and "adult" women. Consider it a particular group's own Abarth Scorpion badge, and you'll get the idea. Like here: http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showt...l=1#post645122

I definitely like the idea of personalized cars, in whatever color the heart's desire. Our Fiats can take any color anyone can think up, and look good.
          I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N
          Love to help people look for the Fiat they want.
          That's why I call myself "Chief Car Looker Upperer"

Comment

• DIVSAbarth500
            • May 2012

Generally, it appears that most of this infraction list is spot-on and falls under the category of pure common sense. My only concern is there seem to be a few grey areas in the infractions where subjectivity may replace objectivity in deciding infraction points. However, that remains to be seen as this system is implemented.

I can only speak for myself but I will do my best to keep this list in mind at all times while participating.................
            2012 Fiat 500 Abarth

Comment

• Abarth Phreak
              • Dec 2012

So, in the past few days since this infraction system has been posted I have seen several violations that have gone unchecked. I understand the comment made about not "micro-managing", but blatant and inappropriate language, trolling and harassment seems to be continuing well beyond a micro level. I would advise a realignment on this thread's topic.

Comment

• Andree
                Chief Car Looker Upperer
                Lifetime Member
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Abarth Phreak
                So, in the past few days since this infraction system has been posted I have seen several violations that have gone unchecked. I understand the comment made about not "micro-managing", but blatant and inappropriate language, trolling and harassment seems to be continuing well beyond a micro level. I would advise a realignment on this thread's topic.
                There can always be discussions on the various things via PM, where you can point out what you think is not good to Fiat500USA. And then Chris can look at it, and check with the original poster to clarify or discuss.

I haven't tried out the multiple recipient PM options, but everyone could be included in the conversation as needed.

People have their own perceptions of what is and isn't appropriate, and we differ on where the line is drawn.

I remember years back getting "in trouble" for blatantly trolling. Well, that's how several people saw it. They were wrong. I was trying to be helpful. The area of discrepency centered around a term I took literally (as I tend to do) which turned out to be some kind of drug equipment slang. I was so embarrassed to learn I misunderstood, and I guess everyone but me knew what was being discussed. I really didn't know.

I was one of those kids in class that did not shut up. I wanted to know everything. I still do. If I get a bone to chew on, I'll keep at it, like one time I was determined to find a wallpaper pattern for someone, and spent 11 solid hours looking at webpages. I found it. All I had was a picture to go on. And no knowledge of wallpaper.

That's persistence for a good thing, but we've all had feelings of "this thing isn't over yet" that will affect others negatively. Sometimes there isn't a cut and dried finish. Endless grudge match. Human nature.
                I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N

Comment

• Andree
                  Chief Car Looker Upperer
                  Lifetime Member
                  • Dec 2012

P.S. I hope it's not me.
                  I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N

Comment

• Tweak
                    Rest In Peace
                    • Nov 2012

It is a work in progress and be aware Chris and I have been chatting extensively as of late and posts have been removed from public view daily. There are reasons or at least a reason at the current time some things are not yet changed but that should happen sometime soon, several infractions and warnings have also been issued for the record. PMs sent, conversations had, we are making the moves but at this moment we are doing so slowly and figuring out and deciding as we go in an effort to address on a more specific level problems rather than throwing a blanket on things and hoping all is covered. We may not close out the year exactly where we'd like but I think we'll be starting the new year in an improved fashion...just got some sorting out to do yet with some ongoing issues.
                    Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                      Amministratore
                      • Feb 2011

There is a lot going on behind the scenes here that is out of the public eye. The infraction system is here to guide members to get back on track. I didn't put in effect to get rid of folks I don't agree with or to humiliate people in public. I don't want to silence members that can have something positive to contribute without giving them a chance to get back on track. This is a progressive system, and we're working through it.
                      Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
                      fiat 500 forum signature
                      abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Abarth Phreak
                        • Dec 2012

Thanks guys for the response. I am not saying ban sticks need to be used, and you are correct, it is not a public system so it will not be seen however there are some things that were not edited appropriately. A good rule of thumb would be if you would not want your children to see the comments if they were looking over your shoulder and quote them on their twitter account they should not be posted here.

I will add that some of these comments and inappropriate behaviors are coming from Vendors, which is not good for business or community trust.

Comment

• Tweak
                          Rest In Peace
                          • Nov 2012

Thanks guys for the response. I am not saying ban sticks need to be used, and you are correct, it is not a public system so it will not be seen however there are some things that were not edited appropriately. A good rule of thumb would be if you would not want your children to see the comments if they were looking over your shoulder and quote them on their twitter account they should not be posted here.

I will add that some of these comments and inappropriate behaviors are coming from Vendors, which is not good for business or community trust.
                          Valid point and it is due to frustrations on both ends, as Chris stated it is ongoing and your comments are appreciated! I think I know exactly what comment you are thinking of and I imagine it was purely due to frustration...doesn't excuse it but I get why some of the posts are happening from both directions. We just need to be respectful and straight up with one another, ask questions - get answers - move on to the next topic. When you are ignored it creates a problem but some things just won't go your way and acting out ends poorly for everyone on the forum and posts get hidden from public view in an effort to maintain order and keep things on track. If you ask a question 3 times and 2 get removed you haven't been "censored", you've just asked too many times and are obviously wasting your time in doing so sadly.
                          Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• ReconTopher
                            • May 2013

So... back to this Hello Kitty car. I kind of like it. I certainly wouldn't drive it and I don't think I would be a passenger. But, I wouldn't object if my daughter wanted one someday. *snicker
                            2013 Abarth Cabrio double grigio

Comment

• Tweak
                              Rest In Peace
                              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by ReconTopher
                              So... back to this Hello Kitty car. I kind of like it. I certainly wouldn't drive it and I don't think I would be a passenger. But, I wouldn't object if my daughter wanted one someday. *snicker
                              Just don't have her sign up here.

LOL.

Comment

• Andree
                                Chief Car Looker Upperer
                                Lifetime Member
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by ReconTopher
                                I almost posted a link to pink Corvettes that I ran into on another site. But the woman isn't family-friendly. LOL. She IS clothed, but only as required by law. In, it's got to be, Southern California. I don't know what she does, I don't want to know either, as in one photo she is posed under a billboard of herself.

Anyway, her name is Angelyne, the title of the pics is "Pink Tuesday, Angelyne Corvettes Edition" on the site oppositelock.jalopnik.com, you can google it. She has some sort of Barbie doll thing going on there.

Be careful with the Hello Kitty Fiat, it could lead to harder stuff, like the Corvette. Oh my.
                                I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N

Comment