Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

RRMS Ultimate 251 Hp / 251 Tq

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gigante
    • Sep 2012

Fiat500USA and Tweak,

This is a great forum and I have made many great friends whom I have had the opportunity to meet in person. This forum exists because of everyone's passion for the return of the Fiat 500. Many have been pioneers in venturing into creating products that enhance our driving experience. These individuals have taken their own time and money to create these goods and should profit from their efforts. I believe if you do something well in life you should be paid for it and you truly get what you pay for.

I started this post to share an experience. I included a screen shot of what I was seeing from a device I was using to gather information, I also shared video. My personal experience has been very positive with the modifications I have done to my car and with my device it has continuously showed an increase in performance. This whole thread is out of control and the personal attacks on the members and vendors who support this forum is truly out of place. I believe the opportunity to be a member of this forum and not provide personal information about yourself provides a platform to be disrespectful without consequences. Something has to change here or this will become the norm and personally for me it's no longer worth sharing time out of my life here. It's truly unfortunate and as I first stated there are some great knowledgeable people here with great intentions to share and this is a benefit to everyone in this community.

At this time, I'd appreciate if you would lock this thread down and allow whomever wants to create another post for their benefit or topic to do so. I appreciate Tweaks efforts to clean up this thread and make it more manageable and retain the good parts but it continues to become off topic. It's just best to stop it now if possible.

Thank you both for your time and understanding,
    Gigante
    "Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” — Henry Ford

Comment

• frank283
      • May 2013

Originally posted by Gigante
      Fiat500USA and Tweak,

This is a great forum and I have made many great friends whom I have had the opportunity to meet in person. This forum exists because of everyone's passion for the return of the Fiat 500. Many have been pioneers in venturing into creating products that enhance our driving experience. These individuals have taken their own time and money to create these goods and should profit from their efforts. I believe if you do something well in life you should be paid for it and you truly get what you pay for.

I started this post to share an experience. I included a screen shot of what I was seeing from a device I was using to gather information, I also shared video. My personal experience has been very positive with the modifications I have done to my car and with my device it has continuously showed an increase in performance. This whole thread is out of control and the personal attacks on the members and vendors who support this forum is truly out of place. I believe the opportunity to be a member of this forum and not provide personal information about yourself provides a platform to be disrespectful without consequences. Something has to change here or this will become the norm and personally for me it's no longer worth sharing time out of my life here. It's truly unfortunate and as I first stated there are some great knowledgeable people here with great intentions to share and this is a benefit to everyone in this community.

At this time, I'd appreciate if you would lock this thread down and allow whomever wants to create another post for their benefit or topic to do so. I appreciate Tweaks efforts to clean up this thread and make it more manageable and retain the good parts but it continues to become off topic. It's just best to stop it now if possible.

Thank you both for your time and understanding,
      Gigante
      Love what you've shared with us thank you for your time. If your ever in the Dallas Fort Worth area let me know I know a few fiat guys in the area that would love to meat up and hang out.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
        Amministratore
        • Feb 2011

With that, let's respect Gigante's wishes and close this up. I hope we'll be able to take something positive from all this and maybe there is a learning experience in here for us. I will say that I have a lot of respect for our members and put faith in their ability and intelligence to have a discussion in a thoughtful and respectful way. For the tiny, tiny handful of those who can't, I am not going to subject the community to a side show. We have fun and exciting cars, and this is meant to be an enjoyable place to hang out. If your idea is to browbeat, harass or continually hassle members/vendors/whoever, it is time to reconsider your stay here.
        Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
        fiat 500 forum signature
        abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment