Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Official Abarth 1/4 mile time list

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • opiateESP
    Boost Addict
    Lifetime Member
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by disptikabarth
    Well I'm just going off your original statement saying sticky tires would get you 115mph, which they won't. Lol a td05 16g is a big turbo, I almost forget how tiny the stock ones are
    Hey fair enough. No worries here and I completely understand why you would question it. I'll correct myself :P

Sticky tires and a little more tuning... and a lot of driver mod
    Pistons & Petrol: Follow us on YouTube.

2017 Abarth 124 Spider
    Tork Tuned | CP Pistons | Carrillo Rods | Garrett G25-550

The 300+ Club(?)
    #notscare

Comment

• Stephen3dalt
      • Apr 2016

Torque app on the street from a light vs rsx. Mods RRM piggyback, madness stock intake upgrade with bmc filter, ported throttle body, throttle spacer,gfb diverter valve, brisk silver plugs, 93 oct, turbo blanket. 20160512_020655.jpg

Comment

• disptikabarth
        • Sep 2015

Just so you know any app isn't nearly as accurate as a real set of timing lights and a drag strip.
        2012 abarth
        Rrm v3
        EC v2.1 hot air intake

15.565@91mph
        IMG_20160619_192627.jpg

Comment

• Stephen3dalt
          • Apr 2016

Well aware just wanted to share.

Comment

• Sylvain
            • Jul 2016

Hey guys I'm new to the forum I see a nice community�� I'm from Quebec Canada �� I just traded my fiat Turbo 2013 for a great deal on a abarth 2015 �� Now for my time in the 1/4 I did whit my turbo 15.1 / 15.4 /15.5 .. Quite happy whit this since I beaten a few of my abarth friends at the time I got this times whit my fiew upgrades eurocompultion short ram intake , boost leak fix , madness V2 ecm changed my exhaust for the abarth one and my 949 racing wheels whit some Potenza re11 205 15" now I can't wait to try the abarth �� You can watch a fiew race and tuff on my YouTube channel ( Sylvain Guitard ) tkx guys ��
            Attached Files

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
              Lifetime Member
              • Dec 2015

Interesting
              !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
              !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• Alboogy
                • Feb 2017

2013 abarth weight in 2725
                Stock 17 abarth rim
                GPop turbo
                Custom intake
                Mxp downpipe
                Stock exhaust
                Stock intercooler
                60ft 2.1
                14.98@ 90mph
                14.92@ 90mph

Comment

• Alboogy
                  • Feb 2017

I ran 14.3@95mph
                  EC v4 Intake
                  Gpop turbo
                  Mxp downpipe
                  Stock exhaust
                  EC phase 2 tune
                  Last edited by Alboogy; 05-18-2017, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• BOFD335
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Alboogy
                    I ran 14.3@95mph
                    EC v4 Intake
                    Gpop turbo
                    Mxp downpipe
                    Stock exhaust
                    EC phase 2 tune
                    What was the 60' on this run? Also, what track? I assume you ran it on or around 5/18?
                    '13 Abarth - EC Unichip Stage 2, V4.1 intake, ATM IC, Turbosmart WGA, Forge BOV, Madness Track bar, El Gato chassis braces, Okada coils, Brisk plugs, EC boost leak fix, EC catch can, NEU-F adapter
                    Buy my Big Turbo kit: http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showt...129#post812129

Comment

• xsl6aan
                      • Apr 2017

I ran 14.8@94 mph around last month with 2.5 60ft tho as I had only one run and launched it badly

17's with dirreza's II
                      Ec unichip stage 2
                      EC V2 intake
                      forge atmo bov
                      madness downpipes

Comment

• BOFD335
                        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by xsl6aan
                        I ran 14.8@94 mph around last month with 2.5 60ft tho as I had only one run and launched it badly

17's with dirreza's II
                        Ec unichip stage 2
                        EC V2 intake
                        forge atmo bov
                        madness downpipes
                        What track and what DA (density altitude)? If you don't know, what day and time of day did you run?
                        '13 Abarth - EC Unichip Stage 2, V4.1 intake, ATM IC, Turbosmart WGA, Forge BOV, Madness Track bar, El Gato chassis braces, Okada coils, Brisk plugs, EC boost leak fix, EC catch can, NEU-F adapter

Comment

• xsl6aan
                          • Apr 2017

Originally posted by BOFD335
                          What track and what DA (density altitude)? If you don't know, what day and time of day did you run?
                          Keystone raceway park, June 3rd around 9pm

Comment

• BOFD335
                            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by xsl6aan
                            Keystone raceway park, June 3rd around 9pm
                            Looks like your DA was around 2000. Maybe that 94 trap speed could've been 95 or 96 at sea level. Obviously lowering the 60 foot will net a quicker ET. Wasn't the rule of thumb -.1 off the 60 foot = -.2 in the 1/4mi? Let's just assume you'd be 14.3 ish with a 2.1-2.2 60 foot.

Comment

• Oct 2017

Just put it on the torque converter and go! No need to neutral drop it!

Originally posted by Spyrule
                              Just for $hitsngiggles... Anybody know the best launch RPM for an Auto abarth? (also if the transmission can handle it well?)
                              2013 Fiat 500 Pop (Grigio) - Totaled!
                              2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Beats Ed. (Grigio) - Sold!
                              2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra (Redfire Metallic) - 10K mi.
                              1991 Ford Mustang LX Notchback (Black) - 12K mi.

Comment

• Oct 2017

Anyone know what the world record is for a stock turbocharged Abarth? Across a couple forums, 13.5 with no image of a slip is the record. I’m shooting to beat that this season. Anyone have video or time slips of anything faster? I’m going to send it! Blowing the turbo, burning cylinders, and breaking axels. I’m doing whatever it takes to destroy the current stock turbo world record!

Starting off the year with testing launching and getting a feel of where it hooks at nicely. It’s a shame these cars either bog down, or spin like hell. A happy medium is as common as unicorns and leprechauns.

12’s will need a couple more bits and pieces. I’m ready for that!
                                2013 Fiat 500 Pop (Grigio) - Totaled!
                                2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Beats Ed. (Grigio) - Sold!
                                2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra (Redfire Metallic) - 10K mi.
                                1991 Ford Mustang LX Notchback (Black) - 12K mi.

Comment