bahis siteleri gaziantep escort ankara escort ankara escort canlı casino siteleri film izle izmir escort antalya escort izmir escort porno porno izle bursa escort escort porno havalandirma sistemleri izmir escort bursa escort izmir escort izmir escort istanbul escort
Navigation?????
500 Madness
   
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Navigation?????

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Navigation?????

    I CAN'T FOR THE LIKES OF ME BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR NAV ON THE CAR AFTER YOU BUY IT
    NOBODY SAID THAT IT WAS GOING TO COST ME $600 TO HAVE NAV INSTALLED ON MY CAR ONLY AFTER I SIGNED
    DEAL AND I WAS A BIG BIT UPSET AND COMPLAINED BUT COULDN'T GET OUT OF DEAL .SAID SORRY YOU SIGNED
    CONTRACT TAKE CAR OR LEAVE IT WELL I COULDN'T THROWW AWAY $30,000 AND NOT HAVE A CAR SO IF YOU ARE
    LOOKING TO BUY FIAT 500L MAKE SURE IT HAS NAV ON IT OR I WOULDN'T BUY ONE IF I HAD MY TIME BACK JUST FOR
    THAT REASON . I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT SOMETHING ELSE WITH NAV ALREADY INSTALLED JUST A RIPOFF

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mario500L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    US DMV
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stilyong1 View Post
    I CAN'T FOR THE LIKES OF ME BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR NAV ON THE CAR AFTER YOU BUY IT
    NOBODY SAID THAT IT WAS GOING TO COST ME $600 TO HAVE NAV INSTALLED ON MY CAR ONLY AFTER I SIGNED
    DEAL AND I WAS A BIG BIT UPSET AND COMPLAINED BUT COULDN'T GET OUT OF DEAL .SAID SORRY YOU SIGNED
    CONTRACT TAKE CAR OR LEAVE IT WELL I COULDN'T THROWW AWAY $30,000 AND NOT HAVE A CAR SO IF YOU ARE
    LOOKING TO BUY FIAT 500L MAKE SURE IT HAS NAV ON IT OR I WOULDN'T BUY ONE IF I HAD MY TIME BACK JUST FOR
    THAT REASON . I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT SOMETHING ELSE WITH NAV ALREADY INSTALLED JUST A RIPOFF
    Hello stilyong,

    I am not quite sure if I am understanding your complain (sorry my CAPS is not working today). I am quite sure that the way that works on every studio, or anyone that is going to buy a car, is at least do a test drive of the car that you are planning to buy. So, did you not notice that the model you choose did not have a NAV installed ? As on every model today, you buy a car with "packages", we are luck so far that tires are not part of any package. Jokes aside, I really can't understand anyone buy a car that in theory was on a test drive and didn't notice that the NAV is not there. 30K is kind of expensive for a 500L without any package that has a NAV.

    So , I am quite puzzled here
    ____________________________
    FIAT 500L Easy
    MAC fanboy

  3. #3
    Lifetime Member Lifetime Member Vaejovis carolinanus aka lowconabarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Charleston SC
    Posts
    973
    Thanks
    206
    Thanked 174 Times in 130 Posts
    You might want to check with a lawyer or expert in these type of matters, because in SC i believe you have 72 hrs to change your mind on a car purchase. Your state might have the same type of loophole.

  4. #4
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,193
    Thanks
    6,625
    Thanked 6,210 Times in 3,672 Posts
    Google Nav is hard to beat. If you get a large screen phone like a Galaxy S4 you probably won't miss the built in screen.
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario500L View Post
    Hello stilyong,

    I am not quite sure if I am understanding your complain (sorry my CAPS is not working today). I am quite sure that the way that works on every studio, or anyone that is going to buy a car, is at least do a test drive of the car that you are planning to buy. So, did you not notice that the model you choose did not have a NAV installed ? As on every model today, you buy a car with "packages", we are luck so far that tires are not part of any package. Jokes aside, I really can't understand anyone buy a car that in theory was on a test drive and didn't notice that the NAV is not there. 30K is kind of expensive for a 500L without any package that has a NAV.

    So , I am quite puzzled here
    It had itwritten on build as a $600 option so I assume it was on the screen when I took a tist drive I didn't need nav . It had everything listed on the screen as it was ready to use as for caps sorry I didn't notice that I did it until I was half way through see I can write without caps. Thanks anyway

  6. #6
    Senior Member Mario500L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    US DMV
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stilyong1 View Post
    It had itwritten on build as a $600 option so I assume it was on the screen when I took a tist drive I didn't need nav . It had everything listed on the screen as it was ready to use as for caps sorry I didn't notice that I did it until I was half way through see I can write without caps. Thanks anyway
    Hum, that is weird, if is listed on the "window sticker" like the picture below, you for sure need to have that clean with the studio. Mine came with the "Premier Package Value: $1,745" that is something FIAT was/is giving from "free" until end of the year, that includes:

    Includes Uconnect 6.5" Touch Screen Radio with GPS Navigation System, RearView Back-up Camera, and ParkSense Rear Park Assist.

    So, you really need to clarify that there. My studio was "great", until they charge me, U$ 20 when I went to get my tags. The answer, "the DMV is charging that", so I asked, "So, I pay almost U$ 30K in one car, and after-hand, you guys are charging me U$ 20, only because you guys charge me the wrong transfer fee". So , sometimes is not because the money, and just the attitude . Of course, U$ 600 is not U$ 20, but well, they may just lost a customer and a bad reputation.



    Screen Shot 2013-10-01 at 6.25.46 PM.jpg
    ____________________________
    FIAT 500L Easy
    MAC fanboy

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
    Correct me if I am wrong here but I think that the only 500L that does not have nav is the Pop. And you can't get any options added on a Pop if you wanted to. And as Mario500L correctly pointed out all 500L's (except Pops) come with the nav at no extra charge, complements of Fiat. And a Pop is a $19,000.00 car, not a $30,000.00 car. I think you should go back to your dealer to make certain they activated the nav. If it really is not there, and if it's not a Pop then you should call Fiat customer service so they can make it right for you.

    Oh and just curious, your car does say Fiat 500L on the back, right? Sorry had to lighten things up for you.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    go to another dealership

    Quote Originally Posted by stilyong1 View Post
    I CAN'T FOR THE LIKES OF ME BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR NAV ON THE CAR AFTER YOU BUY IT
    NOBODY SAID THAT IT WAS GOING TO COST ME $600 TO HAVE NAV INSTALLED ON MY CAR ONLY AFTER I SIGNED
    DEAL AND I WAS A BIG BIT UPSET AND COMPLAINED BUT COULDN'T GET OUT OF DEAL .SAID SORRY YOU SIGNED
    CONTRACT TAKE CAR OR LEAVE IT WELL I COULDN'T THROWW AWAY $30,000 AND NOT HAVE A CAR SO IF YOU ARE
    LOOKING TO BUY FIAT 500L MAKE SURE IT HAS NAV ON IT OR I WOULDN'T BUY ONE IF I HAD MY TIME BACK JUST FOR
    THAT REASON . I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT SOMETHING ELSE WITH NAV ALREADY INSTALLED JUST A RIPOFF
    it is just an update for "free"

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong here but I think that the only 500L that does not have nav is the Pop. And you can't get any options added on a Pop if you wanted to. And as Mario500L correctly pointed out all 500L's (except Pops) come with the nav at no extra charge, complements of Fiat. And a Pop is a $19,000.00 car, not a $30,000.00 car. I think you should go back to your dealer to make certain they activated the nav. If it really is not there, and if it's not a Pop then you should call Fiat customer service so they can make it right for you.

    Oh and just curious, your car does say Fiat 500L on the back, right? Sorry had to lighten things up for you.
    Oh yes it dose
    very loud and clear 500L right on badge Thanks

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
    Just hope you got your dealer to activate the nav system.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Navigation not activated
    By BlueStreak in forum Uconnect
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:35 PM
  2. TOMTOM Navigation unit
    By shadyabarth in forum Fiat 500 ABARTH General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 06:15 PM
  3. FS New Tom Tom Navigation w/ Blue & ME
    By atxabarth in forum Parts For Sale
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 08:57 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 05:43 PM
  5. Navigation
    By Mike S in forum Fiat 500 General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 11:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •