Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

NORCAL SS Pillar Pods FIAT 500

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NORCAL SS
    • May 2013

NORCAL SS Pillar Pods FIAT 500

ORDER PAGE
    http://www.tbssowners.com/store/inde...&productId=223

Very easy install on this. I tried to get a oem look to it also.

Here it is installed with my custom gauge which I also offer.
    CHECK OUT MY NORCAL SS VENDOR SECTION FOR MANY AFTERMARKET FIAT PARTS AT THE LOWEST PRICES PLUS 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT 24/7 AT 415 519 2432 OR EMAIL [email protected]

INSTAGRAM NORCAL_SS_CUSTOMS

MY 2013 ABARTH BUILD >>>>>>http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showt...3-Abarth-Build
  • NORCAL SS
    • May 2013

I have 3 more left. I will be doing another run of 50 next week.
    CHECK OUT MY NORCAL SS VENDOR SECTION FOR MANY AFTERMARKET FIAT PARTS AT THE LOWEST PRICES PLUS 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT 24/7 AT 415 519 2432 OR EMAIL [email protected]

MY 2013 ABARTH BUILD >>>>>>http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showt...3-Abarth-Build

Comment

• NORCAL SS
      • May 2013

out of stock for about 2 weeks. Doing another production run on these.

Comment

• NORCAL SS
        • May 2013

30 more back in stock.

Comment

• NORCAL SS
          • May 2013

just got my batch of 100 pods in so back in stock

Comment

• NORCAL SS
            • May 2013

im down to the final 3. After that not being made anymore.

Comment

• gundam2000
              • Apr 2014

very nice. looks oem. I just wish they were not illegal here.
              2013 Abarth OFT tuning, Eurocompulsion FMIC, Wheel stud conversion, Falken 615k tires, Custom intake, RRM pulley, NGen coils, GFB DV+, CPR Strut tops, Vogtland x-overs, NEU-F rear bar, NEU-F torque arm insert, Custom hood vent, Assetto Corse style front grille, Craven stubby antenna, Custom machined armrest delete, custom rear seat delete, boost fix mod, black vinyl roof.

Comment

• aelfwyne
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by gundam2000
                How the heck are they illegal? They don't block the view out the window.
                2015 Rosso Abarth - MAD FIAT - 5 Speed - Phase 2
                2015 Granito Lucente 500T - Proyecto Estupido (Salvage) - Auto - OFT Stage 1
                2017 Fiat 124 Classica 6MT - WHUT????

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
                  Lifetime Member
                  • Dec 2015

Think you could give us a heads up on this being illegal. Scratching head !!!!
                  !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
                  !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• gundam2000
                    • Apr 2014

distraction to other drivers. I know, its really dumb. After fast and furious 1 came out everybody had a pillar pod with boost and afr. all the blinking light s visible to other drivers were considered distracting and therefore its illegal now.

at least my factory gps is legal here unlike California. That one I cannot understand.
                    2013 Abarth OFT tuning, Eurocompulsion FMIC, Wheel stud conversion, Falken 615k tires, Custom intake, RRM pulley, NGen coils, GFB DV+, CPR Strut tops, Vogtland x-overs, NEU-F rear bar, NEU-F torque arm insert, Custom hood vent, Assetto Corse style front grille, Craven stubby antenna, Custom machined armrest delete, custom rear seat delete, boost fix mod, black vinyl roof.

Comment

• NORCAL SS
                      • May 2013

i live in california and yet to have any officer pull myself over or customers that have have this gauge for distracted driving. That is actually bs because the chevy ss cobalt comes with a pillar gauge from factory as well as the srt10 ram.

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
                        Lifetime Member
                        • Dec 2015

distraction to other drivers. I know, its really dumb. After fast and furious 1 came out everybody had a pillar pod with boost and afr. all the blinking light s visible to other drivers were considered distracting and therefore its illegal now.

at least my factory gps is legal here unlike California. That one I cannot understand.
                        I find this interesting with alot of drivers having GPS up on the dash and TV screens for kids and such in cars now. Do they stop and write tickets to those people. It would be interesting to know. I'm not familiar with the driving laws in California. All states are different. I know one town I'm familiar with in the Midwest writes tickets for stuff hanging from the inside rear view mirror. Claims it blocks drivers vision. Interesting topic.
                        !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
                        !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• pizzamann95
                          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Southernroadrunner
                          I find this interesting with alot of drivers having GPS up on the dash and TV screens for kids and such in cars now. Do they stop and write tickets to those people. It would be interesting to know. I'm not familiar with the driving laws in California. All states are different. I know one town I'm familiar with in the Midwest writes tickets for stuff hanging from the inside rear view mirror. Claims it blocks drivers vision. Interesting topic.
                          I was driving the inlaw's Jeep and was pulled over for a broken tail light, this was when I lived in CA. It was broken the previous day and we were going to town to pick up a new one, pretty ironic. She has a handicap placard on her rear view. The cop told us it's illegal to drive with it hanging down. It even said on the placard to remove before driving. So I get the hanging stuff on you mirror law, since it does obstruct your view. If I remember correctly, you couldn't have tv monitors in the front of the vehicle, gps was fine as long as it did not obstruct the driver's view. Most stock DVD systems had a feature where the rear monitors could show a movie while the vehicle was in gear, but not the front. I had gauge pods on my Cosworth Focus, but I only got speeding tickets and one noise ordinance ticket for loud music (for a 227bhp car, it was surprisingly quiet, a true sleeper)
                          2019 Subaru Crosstrek :burnout:

instagram: pizzamann95 :distant:
                          psn: pizzamann95 :uzi:gun2

Comment