Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Will these wheels fit? good deal maybe

4x100mm, 43mm off set....I believe... Good summer tires on them.

Would these fit? Anyway to make it work? I know I need the wobble bolts...

A thing of beauty is a joy forever...
inside exhaust pipes need cleaning.
The outside are waxed, I'm reluctant to clean the inside with anything...

Below are the manufacturer's oil consumption guidelines we've published in previous posts. Depending on how you drive, and the maintenance done on the...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $30.00 on this Silver MegaWeight Shift Knob for your FIAT 500.

Improve your driving experience...

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

Interior of the 500L

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Luv2byte
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Curious
    Did you know that if you want a spare tire then you have to get heated seats? It's true. No clue what the logic is.
    Your also not allowed the tire pump & spare tire, either or but not both. I like the idea of the pump to get you by until you get to tire store...especially for women (or men) in business clothes on side of dirty hwy or in inclement weather.
    Ellie R.
    2016 500X Trekking Plus AWD
    2015 Ford Expedition EL
    2001 BMW Z3 3.0i Roadster

Comment

• Curious
      • Apr 2013

Trust me a pump will do you no good if you hit a curb and put a hole the size of a quarter in a tire. Only fix for that is to put on the spare, if you happen to have one. My dealer could not find a car for me with a spare. So I got one with the tire inflator and I also paid for a mini spare. They install that on my car as soon as Fiat comes out with them. They have them now but they were made wrong, really no kidding.

But I will get it one day soon and I will then have both the inflator and the spare, kinda like wearing suspenders and a belt.

Comment

• Luv2byte
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Curious
        Trust me a pump will do you no good if you hit a curb and put a hole the size of a quarter in a tire. Only fix for that is to put on the spare, if you happen to have one. My dealer could not find a car for me with a spare. So I got one with the tire inflator and I also paid for a mini spare. They install that on my car as soon as Fiat comes out with them. They have them now but they were made wrong, really no kidding.

But I will get it one day soon and I will then have both the inflator and the spare, kinda like wearing suspenders and a belt.
        What I'm saying is I want both, not just the spare tire but both...nice option to have if needed.
        Ellie R.
        2016 500X Trekking Plus AWD
        2015 Ford Expedition EL
        2001 BMW Z3 3.0i Roadster

Comment

• Curious
          • Apr 2013

The only way to get both is to do what I did. Get a car with the inflator and no spare and add the spare later. Or get a car with a spare and with heated seats and add the inflator later.

Comment

• n00dle
            • Dec 2011

My trekking came with a spare tire without heated seats. I added an inflator and a repair kit that I had laying around. My first choice would be the easier and less hassle route depending on the damage to the tire and that would be to plug the hole with the repair kit. If the damage is beyond a temporary plug repair then having a spare tire is the added reassurance I'll be on my way soon.
            Last edited by n00dle; 09-03-2013, 08:58 PM.
            2014 Ford Fiesta ST
            2014 Fiat 500L Trekking, 6spd Manual (sold)

Comment

• Curious
              • Apr 2013

Great to hear you managed to do that. Per the Fiat build and price system you are supposed to have to get the heated seats to get the mini spare. I guess their system is not totally accurate.

Comment

• n00dle
                • Dec 2011

It's how the car came, I didn't spec it out. I'm noticing a number of Trekkings that are coming with spares without the heated seats. But yes their configurator is kinda wonky.
                2014 Ford Fiesta ST
                2014 Fiat 500L Trekking, 6spd Manual (sold)

Comment

• Indie500L
                  • Aug 2013

Imagine my surprise that the 500L Lounge does not come with a jack! Lets say that the tire goes flat and breaks the bead sitting on the ground and the only way to reinflate it is to get it off the ground and let the bead seat as you pump it up with the compressor - no jack!

Comment

• Jalpa_Mike
                    • Sep 2011

Woo-Hoo!

Picked up our new Trekking last night!

image.jpgimage.jpg
                    Mike
                    '14 FIAT 500L "Trekking"
                    '86 Countach 5000QV #GLA12002
                    '05 Maserati Quattroporte "Sport"
                    '01 Dodge Ram 1500 "Sport" (The Dodgerati)

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines -- Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• Tweak
                      Rest In Peace
                      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Jalpa_Mike
                      Woo-Hoo!

Picked up our new Trekking last night!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7899[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7900[/ATTACH]
                      Congrats!
                      Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Andree
                        Chief Car Looker Upperer
                        Lifetime Member
                        • Dec 2012

Yay Jalpa_Mike! Many adventures lie ahead!
                        I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N
                        Love to help people look for the Fiat they want.
                        That's why I call myself "Chief Car Looker Upperer"

Comment

• Jalpa_Mike
                          • Sep 2011

Now we just need to find what accessories we want to add to the outside!! like the chrome spear on the hood, the Italian flag badges for the front fenders, black mirror caps, etc..
                          Mike
                          '14 FIAT 500L "Trekking"

Comment

• Jalpa_Mike
                            • Sep 2011

The Trekking looks right at home with her two other Italian brothers!
                            Attached Files
                            Mike
                            '14 FIAT 500L "Trekking"

Comment

• Andree
                              Chief Car Looker Upperer
                              Lifetime Member
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Jalpa_Mike
                              Now we just need to find what accessories we want to add to the outside!! like the chrome spear on the hood, the Italian flag badges for the front fenders, black mirror caps, etc..
                              It's a Trekking, it has the brushed chrome accents, right? I don't think the hood spear comes in brushed chrome. And in that case, I wouldn't add it. Trekking is supposed to be "rugged" looking. Shiny chrome is more for the other models that have the shiny chrome. Like Mario500L's car: http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showt...l=1#post628328

For yours, I'd go black. You have the side accents in black and brushed chrome. This would look good with the yellow and the black/brushed chrome and the wheels:
                              Get Authentic Mopar Decal - Upper Body Side - Black / Silver Stripe 500 Logo - PN: 68227339AA online! Browse affordable genuine parts at MoparOnlineParts & save up to $62.14. Buy Now!

Add the black mirror caps. That's all you need.
                              I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N

Comment

• Andree
                                Chief Car Looker Upperer
                                Lifetime Member
                                • Dec 2012

Head over to the post I made with the 500L video, where you can see some of the graphics put on the yellow 500L within the first minute:
                                Video from last year, that I hadn't seen yet. All kinds of accessories including exterior graphics, luggage/trolley, various child seats, wheels, and MORE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNp1DWB3cXg Whoops, and article that the video came from: http://wot.motortrend.com/moparized-fiat-500l-offers-bold-body-sticker-kits-in
                                I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N

Comment