Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Bought all new Turbo black headlights/signal/tails (Pic) and Mopar Part numbers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • modernceo
    • May 2013

Bought all new Turbo black headlights/signal/tails (Pic) and Mopar Part numbers

fiat_500turboblacklights.jpg

We own a 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth and we’re not happy with the chrome headlights/turn signals/taillights. So, we bought all of the headlights/turn signals/taillights off of the 2013+ Fiat 500 Turbo model.

Now, these are NOT cheap. In fact if you visit your local dealership this entire set of lights may end up costing you close to $850-900 as of 6/1/13.

But, sometimes when you want the look, you just have to do it!

Anyways, we’d like to help out anyone else wanting to get the Turbo black lamps by listing the part numbers below.

Mopar/Fiat part number
    68172231-AB headlight
    68172230-AB headlight
    68172246-AA front turn signal
    68172247-AA front turn signal
    68172251-AA tail lamp
    68172250-AA tail lamp

Use those part numbers above to order with your local dealership.

• NGEN
    Official Vendor
    • Sep 2012

Great upgrade. We did that on our Nero Abarth as well. I'm sure those look great on your Red Abarth!
    sigpic
    Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm CST
    Call/Text: 832-948-9409
    E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance

Comment

• DJ Sueno
      • Mar 2013

I hope you didnt pay THAT much!

Comment

• NGEN
        Official Vendor
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DJ Sueno

With Cory's volume, I doubt it.
        sigpic
        Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm CST
        Call/Text: 832-948-9409
        E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
        Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance

Comment

• lenswerks
          • Sep 2012

MoPar online price $664 for the three sets is where most of us have picked them up.

Comment

• DJ Sueno
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by lenswerks
            MoPar online price $664 for the three sets is where most of us have picked them up.
            Thats what I figured...

Comment

• modernceo
              • May 2013

Originally posted by NGenFiat
              Great upgrade. We did that on our Nero Abarth as well. I'm sure those look great on your Red Abarth!
              Hope so! Unfortunately I wont be able to drive our Abarth for a while as my foot has a big ole post surgery recovery boot on it! =/

Originally posted by DJ Sueno

Thats rough retail pricing for people that go to the dealership.

Originally posted by lenswerks
              True, then they charge $75 for shipping bringing it closer to $730. Still a good price though.

Comment

• Abarth Phreak
                • Dec 2012

Good info Cory, Thanks! Hope the foot is healing well.

On a side note...I got my MPx TB installed today. Car seemed to be running a bit smoother during the ECU relearning drive I took. I will have it out latter today and give it a good run or two to see if I notice any real difference.
                Nana Nana Boo Boo Stick Your Head In Doo Doo, My car goes faster than you do!

Comment

• Vaejovis carolinanus aka lowconabarth
                  Lifetime Member
                  Lifetime Member
                  • Feb 2012

I put them on my rosso
                  Her B-day or my purchase date is tomorrow.
                  2012 Rosso Abarth , Supersprint turboback exhaust, RRM chasis braces, Euro-Drive Phase 1.1+ ,Eurocompulsion V4 CAI, Bilstein coilovers, Nuef rear torsion bar, TWM Short shifter,TWM shift knob, CPR engine cover, Go fast Bits DV+ diverter, Nuef torque arm damper, ATM FMIC, Rear seat delete, Wood Bros armrest from italy, Norcal SS Custom Pillar Gauge
                  2013 Rosso Abarth Parts car due to a rollover

Comment

• AudiGuy
                    -
                    • Oct 2013

Ive been finding singles on ebay for pretty cheap. I would start there if I wanted to swap out the chrome.

Comment

• gadaboutgolfer
                      • Nov 2013

Turbo tail lights on Abarth Cabrio

Hi. I bought the Mopar Turbo black trim tail lamps and installed them today. Beware, they do not fit on Abarth Cabrio! Since the Cabrio has a trunk, the trunk hinge is allowed for on the Abarth tail light housing. But since I already had the beautiful new lights, and a little grit and determination, I used a very sharp knife and whittled/carved the plastic housing to allow room for the hinge on the new lights. Installed successfully, and they look great. Now I just need to decide if I should also do the headlights and turns up front. Advice? I still intend to keep the other chrome accents at this point.

Attaching photos of the original and the new so you can see the modification I had to make. (Sorry I don't know how to get the photos in the right order from my iPad, but you'll figure it out)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
                      2013 Rosso Abarth Cabrio

Comment

• bomba
                        • Mar 2014

Thanks for posting. I figured that they wouldn't fit my Cabrio because Madness sells different tail lights for both models, so I held off. It looks like it shouldn't be too difficult with a dremel, but I'd be wondering if they will let condensation in and fog up like some OEM ones do.
                        2013 Rosso Abarth Cabrio
                        Mods:

Engine:
                        RRM V3 ECU, BMC CAI, Madness GoPedal, MPx Throttle Body, Forge Actuator, Craven Throttle Body Spacer, GFB DV+, ATM FMIC, RRM Lightweight Pulley, Craven Short Shift Kit, Neu-F Torque Arm Insert

Suspension:
                        Madness Mild Drop Springs, Koni Yellow Rear Shocks, Front Strut Bar, Rear 25mm Torsion Bar, Craven Short Shift Kit, CPR Lower Brace Bar

Exterior:
                        Madness Xenon Light Kit, Tributo Badges & Stripes, Madness Black Painted Tail Lights.

Comment